HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Password is Mondo (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 5:40 am

In Aquacorde Town, it was much bigger. Edward looked around, and thought it was a nice atmosphere, so he sat down on a Bench, and Let Chopper out. "Hey, we should probably get you to a Pokémon center." Edward said to his Teddiursa. "Nah I'm good. Those Grimer didn't really pack great punches." Chopper muttered. "Well I'll tell you what I am though: Hungry. Too bad I don't have any mon-" Edward began. Then he looked in his bag and found some money that he forgot his Mother sent him back in Johto. "Aww so I COULD have paid that truck driver!" Edward facepalmed. "Good Going." said Chopper.

"Well, at least we can still eat." said Edward. He recalled his Teddiursa, then went into the nearest Café.

[And now we enter DarkSuicune's Character].
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 am

OOC: This time, we have to wait, right? Right?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 1:08 pm

[Yes]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Megan was sitting at a table outside of a café, enjoying some lunch with Ninja, her Froakie. She smiled as she watched children and Pokemon run past, a little boy and girl with a Zigzagoon. She then noticed Edward and his Teddiursa, she smiled and waved at him, her green eyes full of curiousity.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 04, 2013 5:10 pm

OOC: Zach, you're a mod. Guess you can mod each other from here? Don't get me wrong, I'm not slithering out of this or anything.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

Ed noticed a girl sitting outside the Café. She suddenly waved at him, and caught his attention. "Oh. Hello." Edward said and bowed a little at her.

[No Anarchy, We cannot do that]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:10 am

"Hello, are you new to Kalos? Your Pokemon is very adorable too." Megan said. Ninja looked at Edward and Chopper curiously. The water type had seen many Pokemon in the proffessor's lab but had not seen a Pokemon like Chopper before. The same could be said for Megan.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 am

"Oh, Thank you." said Edward. "Uh, yeah. I'm actually from the Johto Region. I am new." he explained.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 2:36 am

"Huh, that's pretty far. Welcome to Kalos. I'm Megan and this is my partner, Ninja." she said, her friendly smile returning as Ninja gave a small cry of greeting. "Hey, would you like to battle later?" she asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 am

"Sure...but Later. I'm still pretty new here so I'm kinda lost on my way. Mind if I sit?" Edward said. He sat in a chair at the Table Megan sat at. "I'm Edward. And this is Chopper, my Teddiursa." he said.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 am

OOC: Alright, I got ya both handled. Suicune, would you mind adding this Megan in your signature?
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 am

[Okay.~]

"I don't mind. Scine your new I could introduce you to professor Sychamore if ya don't know him already, he likes to meet new trainers and Pokemon he hasn't seen yet." Megan informed with a smile.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 am

"Hey sure! Thanks!" Edward said, smiling. "Where is the Professor, by the way?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 am

OOC: You didn't, Suicune.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

[My phone won't let me so I'll do it later on my computer when I get the chance.]

"He's at his lab in Lumiose city, I could call my mom and have her inform the professor that we should be arriving, she's one of his assistants and knows the professor well. If I had to guess, it could possably take a day or two to get there depending on how we spend our time trying to get there." Megan explained as Ninja yawned before hopping into her lap.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 5:46 pm

OOC: Okay, no problem. :]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 9:48 pm

"Hmm" Lucas thought. "And, what if we went there by foot?" he asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 10:53 pm

"It might take a little longer by foot, but between here and Lumiose city is Santalune, which is where the first gym is." Megan informed as she got out a map from her backpack and pointed to Santalune. "It may be faster to ride bikes, I have a friend here that wouldn't mind letting you have one if you need it, they have plenty." she added.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 am

Edward thought for a second. "Okay. If Santalune City has a Gym, and there'll be more Pokemon along the way, then Surely that would be a good place to start." He said. He looked over at Megan. "How about, we go to Santalune by travel, and then from there we can get a ride from your mom to Lumiose City." He suggested
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Alright." Megan said, looking thoughtful as she spoke. "Froakie." Ninja said, pointing a webbed finger at a green patch on the route leading to Santalune, it was obviously a forest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 am

"Oh, you seem to have your own Ilex forest here in Kalos." Said Edward. "That's a forest in Johto. I wanted to go there...but I couldn't…but I guess this should be kinda the Same."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 am

"Well...do you want to have our battle there later, then?" Megan asked, chin resting in her palm as her elbow rested on the table top.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 am

"Yeah sure. We might as well save our energy for battling Pokémon along the way." said Edward. He held out his hand. "So, shall we stroll along, Madameousiel?" he said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well, someone's a gentleman." Megan said with a small laugh as she took Edward's outstreched hand. Ninja hopped off the table, taking the map with him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:19 pm

"Of course." Edward said with a cunning smile. "I always treat a lady well."

He helped her off the Table, then he put some money down. "And here, I'll pay for your food too." he said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) H6Q0F8z

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next