HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-heterosexuality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Non-heterosexuality Empty
PostSubject: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 am

Just something I want to get out there. I'm NOT a heterosexual. I'm going to say it. I AM ATTRACTED TO GUYS. Now this does not mean I'm homosexual. I could be, but I'm still not sure.

I want this topic to be a safe place for people to talk about their sexuality. IF I FIND ANYONE HERE EBING HOMOPHOBIC IN ANY WAY, I WILL REPORT YOU.

The door has been open. Come on in. I may be the only one NOT heterosexual, but that does not mean you can't post here, just DO NOT DO/SAY HOMOPHOBIC THINGS.

Fire Away
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 pm

1. Not homo, just saying.

2. Is talk about sexuality really allowed? I mean, yeah the whole, "I'm gay and I don't care!" Thing might be fine, but what else would you talk about that would specifically be about your sexuality? Exactly. Seems a bit too mature for me.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 3:25 pm

also no homo just saying.

but guys does it really matter for us to say what sex we are into. for starts we are most likely never going to meet each other in real life and if your looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend head over to a dating site and also if a guy/girl walked into the middle of the street and started to yell how about he was gay I would be just thinking:

"Good for you mate but unfortunately for you I don't give a flying f**k about the fact you are gay. go ahead and support how you want the right to get same sex marriage legal but don't be an ass-hole about it. leave that job to the Catholic Church."

and if a gay guy asked me out, chat me up, etc., etc., I would respectfully turn them down and if they were a nice person and I got along with them, I would most likely become their friend, THAT'S ALL.
personally I think making a topic like this is the spark to start an argument to last OVER 9000!!! pages about people fighting over how they believe the other person's opinion is wrong and try to force their opinion onto someone else there fore making there view the "correct" one which would be so much Bullsh*t that anybody who looks at it will get pissed.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 3:37 pm

It would be seriously pointless to start an argument here. That is sexist and just completely homophobic. People, let's follow that old unwritten rule of, "If you have nothing nice to say, just shut up." I'm not saying that you are sparking an argument or being mean. What I'm saying is, it would be best if we only focus on the positive side when it comes to topics like this.

There is no rule that forbids us from speaking out about our sexuality. I am a straight guy and I have nothing against gays. I have a gay friend and it's also a gay who cuts my hair. If a gay were to ask me out, I would also politely turn it down but yes, they can be my friend. Just like what Alpha said.

Ivan, it is completely fine and actually very nice to hear that you have the guts to speak out. Don't be shy about this. Be proud! Be proud of who you are! Embrace it. If people don't like you, it's their problem.

Now if we're going to jump into religion, I don't see a verse in the Bible that said, "One cannot be a homosexual," or something along the lines of that. While there are some instances that some gays in the Bible got screwed up but it doesn't specifically say that it is against Him to be gay. So, as long as we don't have a religious proof that being gay is not allowed, no one has the right to say one can't be a gay.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Even if your religion forbids homosexuality, then shut the **** up, I've been a devout Christian for all of my life, and am I homophobic at any rate? Nej, inte alls.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey Ivan
First of all, congrats man very brave of you to come out. Second: I think everyone agrees with me that you dont change you are still the Ivan we all know ^^ and dont hesistate to PM me if there is something I am allways there buddy
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 am

If anybody gives you trouble, then I'll deal with them to the best of my ability, so feel free to PM me.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 6:54 am

I think this topic was a bad idea.....I just was wanting this to be something where people don't have to feel like they need to not tell people about their orientation.....

Sorry to cause you guys trouble.....somebody please find a way to delete this topic...right now I'm kinda busy...just..forget I ever created it...please...
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Kai Raiko wrote:
the best way to find out if your truly gay or bisexual is the good ol power of MAKING OUT :DKiss blokes and if you like it then you know tiz how i did it :P
^^ This is the only thing I said I'd have a problem with. These kind of things make me uncomfortable. I honestly don't care whether you come out or not on the site, if you want to then good for you, but I hate it when I see talk of...well...kissing other guys or worse on a pokemon forum.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Don't feel down Ivan, it's hard to come out, especially to a mass of people such as this. I have a Gay friend who went through a tough time with it. His Dad was very conservative and didn't really support any gay rights. Because of this, my only just came out to his family last year. His Dad had trouble at first, but began to get a more open mind about it, and accepted it. It was really hard for him to come out, but it was well worth it.

And though heterosexual myself, I fully support the gay community. And, yes, if you do ever need someone to talk to that won't judge you in any way, feel free to send me a PM ^^
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Why is this here?
This is pokemon role-playing site™
-------------------------
Im heterosexual and have nothing against gay or bi or whatever. But I'm wondering WHY do you have to point out your orientation? It's same as if i made a topic and said guys im hetero! wheres the point?
And also I'm wondering, what was you hoping to achieve by pointing out your orientation?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Yes, you can think of it this way: there's absolute pointless in coming out as gay over the internet in front of anonymous people you don't even meet or see in real life at all. Besides, this is a place that has absolute irrelevance with your sexual orientation.

But, one word that's reasonable here for Ivan's shoes is: confidence.

He came here to get some confidence. And some of you aren't actually filling him with it. No offense. Besides, we seriously did not just lose the freedom of speech, right? ...Right?

Oh, one more thing. This was posted on Free Discussion.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am

sigh...I have no idea why I made this topic in the first place...I guess my mind just took over I guess. But now it's here.

It's hard for a lot of non-heterosexual people to come out, because of Homophobes...so I guess this topic isn't too bad? I have no clue...if Majority says that this topic shouldn't be here then I guess it shouldn't be here.

I won't post any topic like this ever again..sorry
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am

Quite frankly I don't see why some people are against this topic of yours. We don't have rules against this and this shouldn't be in the unwritten rules either. That's all I'm going to say and I apologize if I offended anyone, I'm just supporting my fella here.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 6:25 am

Good for you on coming out Ivan ^^. I know it can be he'd, I've seen a lot of my friends go through coming out about their sexuality. I'm not homosexual, but I still openly support the LGBT community.
And I don't see anything wrong with the topic. It's posted in Free Dissusion, where I'm pretty sure you can talk about almost anything.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 7:32 am

uh yeah. Thanks! ^^ i just felt like I needed it to get it out there. I'm not sure if people would start asking questions if I didn't, and it just feels a lot better to get it out rather then hold it in.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zThu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 am

Meh, told ya it'd be better if you let it out.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 am

Yeah. It always feels better to just let it out ^^
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 am

Yeah....
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 am

#LetItOut
SoulFire
SoulFire

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 am

If people are expressing their opinions on this they here it goes.......I'm gay.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Really?! :D I'm not alone! *hugs SoulFire*
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Non-heterosexuality   Non-heterosexuality H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I'm bisexual :3

Non-heterosexuality
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: