HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drago's Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Drago walked in the forest that he onced nearly burned to the ground, he was going to the professor to take some tests, he had to learn how to control his ability, he once sneezed and nearly setting a person on fire just inches away, he shook his trying to forget that accident  he did that day...or every other day. that's why he takes these tests to find out away to control his abilities, or else he might cause another wild fire, and today was his 10th birthday or the day he is officially a pokemon trainer, he already had a pokemon, actually two but he wanted to get another one...he knows it felt selfish but he liked the look of Piplup and wanted to have one so badly.
He got to the Pokemon lab were he saw the professor waiting for him...
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 pm

There was a thin man standin with a big white mustache. He looked pretty old as his hair was white and he was standing there with a suitcase. ''There you are Drago I was allready expecting you'' He said to him in a deep tone of voice. He got out his suitcase and placed it on the table waiting for Drago to come next to him. He opened it and there were three pokeballs to see. ''Well let's get you, you're starter pokemon, even though you allready have a few, everyone in sinnoh who becomes the age of ten gets his or her starter pokemon. He threw the first pokeball into the air and a green pokemon with a small leaf on its head came to appear. ''Tur, turwtig'' The grass looking pokemon said happy. ''This is turtwig the grass type. He then threw the second pokeball and a small monkey with a flame as its tail appeared. ''Chim chimchar'' This one said making a backflip. ''this is chimchar the fire type'' He then threw the third pokeball into the air, it opened but nothing came out of it. The professor sighed deeply. ''This was what I was afraid of piplup is playing in the back with some of the other pokemon in my garden could you please go and have a look where it is?'' He asked Drago hoping he wouldn't mind.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 4:03 pm

"alright, " said before taking off into the garden looking for the Piplup, he looked around not seeing the pokemon, " i guess i need a bird's eye, " he jumped and climbed a near by tree. He looked around and found the piplup next to other water types, he got down and  walked to where he saw piplup and stopped a few meters away, "hey piplup," he said with a smile, "the professor is looking for you."
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

The small water like penguin became very scared of the trainer that just appeared out of nowhere. The pokemon jumped up and jumped in the lake to calm down. The pokemon was just soo scared to see a person from a tree. The person would just have to wait till the small, cute water pokemon would come out.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Drago sighed, "well i guess i'll have to wait," he sat next to the body of water waiting for the pokemon to come out. the water was very clear making easy to see through it. He looked into the clear sky and saw something unusual in the sky, "A plane?" he said seeing a black plane with a red "R" on it. He jumped up, he knew this group since they tried inviting him to the gang cause of his ability. he saw it land in front of the lab and ran towards it lighting a small flame between his fingers.
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Two guys jumped out when the planed had begun to sunk lower ad even piplup had come out of the water to have a look what the thing was that was making all this noise. It was something made of metalic as two people jumped out of the plane. They unleashed their parashuts and jumped down. landing in front of the labratory. You could easily see the R on their clothers and on the parashutes. They went in and piplup ran in to check what they were doing ot the professor.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Drago jumped firing shots a flames out his feet increasing his speed until he reached where the plane was hovering. he aimed his finger at the plane firing a powerful black flame, however what happened wasn't expected...
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

A shield made out of water appeared in front of the ship, which made the stream of black flame turn into nothing but steam which quicly went up in the air as now some sounds could be heard from within the lab.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 9:32 pm

drago gave a small smirk, "hell flame" firing a more powerful black flame. he then walked into the lab and making two disks of flames, "tell me why your here or else this place will go in flames." he said giving a smirk even for his young age he was talking like an adult.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 am

fixed*
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 5:18 pm

The ship showed an even more stronger water shield. This team was prepared for everything they would be able to face. The two grunts looked around as they saw him with the disces of fire. However they both summoned a water pokemon. They had a tentacruel and a quagsire. The pokemon both used hydro pump blushing the discs of fire and keeping an eye on him ready to shoot again if he would summon back the discs. ''We will ask once more old man, give us the shell fossil.''
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Drago smiled, he threw a pokeball and an eevee came out, "Eevee use shadow ball on them now!," he said the Eevee chanted it's name before firing two shadow balls at the two pokemon. "he gave that fossil to me and i hid it somewhere only i know where it is," he lied.
Leo
Leo

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 pm

The two grunts could see the compact made ball which was pure of a black kind of substance come their way. "Dodge" they said at the same time as the quagsire stepped to thr left and the tentacruel to the right as the sahdow ball went right between them. "Hah you are lying a professor would never give it to a whimp like you and we can see it there under the glass protection" the grunt said smirking so give up you little pipsqueek no one believe you and you will go down just like the professor.
Leosan
Leosan

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8zMon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"Shadow ball agian" he said to his eevee, the eevee then fired a dozen shadowballs at the two pokemon also targeting the grunts. Drago knew if the pokemon doesn't get hit their trainers would and if the trainers weren't then the pokemon would. he smiled waiting to what will happen next.
Sponsored content

Drago's Adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Adventure    Drago's Adventure  H6Q0F8z

Drago's Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Sandgem Town-
Jump to: