HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying Not To Explode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Trying Not To Explode Empty
PostSubject: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm

GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOU TWO. I'VE BEEN TESTED BUT IDIOTS NEVER LEARN. THIS IS YOUR FINALWARNING.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 9:59 pm

For who
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Who are u tired of?
Jikumo
Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 am

Guys, it's better not to ask. Anarchy, you need to stop making vague posts like this on the forum, there's a PM system for a reason. Just a suggestion.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 am

It depresses me when people never accept their failures nor accept corrections and even insult you back for it. And piss you off, annoy you in every way possible. You try to do something about it, but you'll have to go through a lot of Hell just to convince the people that you're right here and they're wrong. And to have them realize their mistakes.

I am not sure if the amount of stupid people in this planet is too much or if I'm just an ego-maniac who keeps biting back at things I shouldn't need to bite back at.

It depresses me when people put their nose in stuff they shouldn't put it. It pisses me off when people get in my way to intentionally screw me up.

I've been here before, too many times. But sometimes I just honestly get tired of it. I just want to succumb to it and just lose it. It's like you know you're on the right side of things, you have all the proper stuff with you, but you don't have the weapons to help you nor the support of anyone to back you up.

I hate how the staff are not taking trolls, stupid people and God modders seriously.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Not To Explode   Trying Not To Explode H6Q0F8z

Trying Not To Explode
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: