HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When it all began (Chapter one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Leo
Leo

When it all began (Chapter one)  Empty
PostSubject: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Blake yawned as he turned around in his bed looking at the pokeball that was on his nightstand. In it was the best pokemon someone like him could ask for, however this was not only a day of happines. Also a day of sadness. He had to leave all his friends here behind in the hotel and go on a journey, He was glad he could go but deep inside he had wished they could have gone with him but then the hotel had to stop and he didn't want that. As he stood up and got dressed he put the pokeball on his belt. He didn't think he would be able to remember which pokemon would be in which pokeball so he had some special stickers from all the pokemon known until know. As a picture of an honedge was at the place where the pokeball was attached.

It was still early in the morning when he softly closed the door of the hotel and went outside standing still looking at all the gorgues lights of the city he lived into. He got something he had gotten from his parents. It was as thin as a pencil but if you pressed the blue button a map was displayed, and of course a pokedex. He gave a soft sigh before heading towards the place where the first gym would be. He looked on the map and it told him where to go from here on in the city. The city was a maze if you didn't know where everything was as he now headed south towards the entance of route 5.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Tacitus Reigns has arrived in the Kalos Region. This entire place is a total alien to him. His father took him here and they rode on a Charizard's back.

Tacitus had a map with him and scanned it with his eyes but didn't really pay attention to it. He just knows he's in the middle of a place so unknown to him. He's in the grassy areas. Not really looking for anything, but just chilling around. He's walking around and observing all the weird Pokémon around. Weird.

Because that's how he sees them. Back in the Sinnoh Region, these were nowhere to be found. It's always been against himself to start a journey in an unknown region but new experiences are always welcome.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Blake was walking on the grass planes close to Lumoise city. He hadn't been away long but the sun has come up and it was getting warmer, he couldn't see his breaths form small clouds in the air anymore. As he was walking around he could feel the warmth on his skin as he tapped the pokeball on his belt. ''I am going to let you out soon my friend'' He said to the pokemon in the pokeball. He then looked forward and saw a boy with black hair walking a bit around looking at the pokemon with a weird face like he didn't know them. He walked up to him and said: ''Uh sir are you allright, maybe looking for something?''
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 am

Tacitus, usually silent, has to talk to this stranger. For a while.

He turned around and eyed him. "I'll assume you're a local. I'm just amazed by the Pokémon around here. I've never seen them before. Not at Sinnoh," he said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 11:55 am

''Yeah I am, I am from lumoise city, a bit further on this route.'' The boy said as he listened to what the stranger in front of him had to say. ''Wow so you are from sinnoh, huh thats cool but what are you doing here then, Are you on a holiday or maybe on a journey'' Blake said as he wondered what pokemon he would have and how it would be like to travel in sinnoh.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Tacitus smiled at the stranger. All of a sudden, he got the feeling that this person's a kind one. "I'm a new trainer. I decided I'd begin my journey in an unknown place like this. And you," he replied. "Oh and hey, name's Tacitus."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 pm

''My name is Blake'' He said with a smile listening to the name from the person in front of him. He had never heard a name like that but he liked it. ''Its the same with me I just started today and was on my way to the first gym with my partner pokemon'' he said tapping the pokeball on his belt. ''So do you have a pokemon?'' He asked wondering what pokemon from sinnoh he would have.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Tacitus felt an even more pleasant vibe. They're so much alike. And he could use a tour guide of sorts. Of course, a friend, too. "Ever heard of a Turtwig before," he asked.

"Also, since we're both newbies, how do you say if we get to know each other more? And journey together," he added.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:32 pm

He placed his hand on his chin as she looked at the boy. ''Hmm I think one of the cooks in the hotel had one'' he said lost in thought only to be awoken by what the boy said to him. ''Sure that would be awesome'' he said with a warm smile, ''But before that would you mind batteling with me, so I can show you a pokemon you havent seen before?'' Blake asked looking at Tacitus, he really began to like him.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Tacitus grinned at that challenge.

"I could use a warm up. Let's see how good the Pokémon are in these parts. May the best man win," he said. And he taps the Poké Ball on his waist. Out comes his Turtwig.

(Hey, do we get EXP from Player vs. Player?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:38 pm

(Think so)
Blake got the pokeball from his belt as he pressed the button and it became enlarged. ''Let's go my friend come on Honedge'' He said as he threw the pokeball into the air and Honedge appeared as the eye on the hilt of the sword looked angry and ready to fight. ''Ok since you are new to this region you get the first move'' he said as he took a battle possition.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 am

Tacitus eyed the Pokémon.

This one really looks weird. It looks a lot like a sword? A claymore perhaps? With an eye on it? These were his thoughts.

"What's that...," he muttered as he took out his Pokédex and focused its sensor to this unknown Pokémon.

"Apparently this Pokémon is born when a departed spirit inhabits a sword. It attaches itself to people and drinks their life force. If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person's arm and drains that person's life energy completely," the Pokédex's robotic voice informed him.

"Thanks, that's my first Kalos Pokémon entry. That Pokémon is related to 'spirit'... It must be a Ghost or part-Ghost? Oh, wait up," he said and he tapped a Poké Ball that is attached to his belt. From it comes his Turtwig.

"Hi! Turtwig, we're in Kalos now!"

Turtwig blinks at his trainer and he takes a look around his surroundings. Happiness can be seen on his eyes but at the same time, confusion. He eyes every Pokémon.

"I know what you're thinking. Pokémon here, we never've seen before. But we'll be alright, don't worry. By the way, that guy's name is Blake. Blake, my Turtwig," Tacitus introduced. Meanwhile, he focuses the Pokédex to his Turtwig. He hasn't recorded its data yet.

The Pokédex responded with a mocking cackle and "error" is displaying on its screen. "Oh, ya, I forget. This Pokédex is for Kalos only. So yeah, a Sinnoh won't be recognized. Anyway, Blake. About the fight, may I know your uh... 'Honedge' is it? Yeah, its level? My Turtwig's a 5. If yours is stronger by more than two levels, I'm sorry we can't accept your challenge. Y'know, we'd surely lose," Tacitus said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

''Ah ok no problem'' Blake said a he nodded to his honedge and, the pokemon stepped down a bit and looked much more friendlier and happy, as he began to swirl very enthusiastic around turtwig and Tacitus. ''Don't be afraid this is the way he likes to make friends'' Blake said with a big smile on his face as the sword like pokemon slowly returned to his side and blake stroked the hilt as the eye looked really happy.

''So shall we walk further'' Blake asked as he kept stroking the hilt of his honedge. ''So are u here for badges or are you here for something else'' Blake asked as he tapped the top of the hilt of honedge twice and the pokemon went back into the pokeball. he wondered what Tacitus wanted to be here for. Would he want to become a gym leader as well?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 1:54 am

Tacitus and the Turtwig watched as the sword thing hovered around. It was a fascinating sight for both of them. Quite awesome of sorts. When Honedge returned back to his trainer's side, Turtwig gave it a friendly growl.

"I'm a Trainer so yeah. Badges are gold to me. You? Have any goals? What are you," he asked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 6:26 pm

''Me?'' Blake asked at Tacitus ''I want to become an elite four or gym leader of this region, but a new rule has appeared which makes it harder for me to become one. If you aren't a child of one you need at least to get all the badges of one region with the type what you want to become '' Blake said as he looked at him. ''So yeah thats what I want to become'' Blake said as he awaited a respons from the boy.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am

Tacitus was glad at this boy's dream. It has some sense in it. "Ah, you wanna be a Ghost Leader or Elite Four? Like the popular Agatha?"

He still thinks that sword Pokemon is a pure Ghost.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

''What??'' Blake said as he wondered if he had heard it well. ''Well I was thinking about becoming a steel gym leader or elite four. See not many regions have one yet and I think they could maybe use me you know'' He said while blushing. ''And uh honedge is a ghost steel type'' He said while looking away. He didn't like to tell people when they had done something wrong but he thought the pokedex would have shown that it was a steel and ghost type.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Tacitus noticed the blush and completely didn't know what caused it. But he ignored it. Usually when people blush, it's best to ignore it.

"Oh? I'm so sorry. I heard spirit and thought it was Ghost. But, at least it's still. Well, yeah, that's good thinking. Steel-types have some serious defense and yeah, leaders with them types are rare. By the way, I'll assume you know the Kalos region and its Pokémon well? Um... Since we're already friends, what do you think if we team up? We could learn a thing or two from each other, fella," Tacitus said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Blake smiled when he heard what he said about leaders being rare with such pokemons. He nodded ''I know they are really underestamated.'' He then looked up when he heard him talking about teaing up. ''Sure thing'' He said smiling as he looked at tacitus. ''I don't mind it will be more fun to travel with someone on the road'' He then looked around. ''Well let's find you your first Kalos pokemon shall we'' Blake said with a smile as they walked along pathes of high grass.

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hell yeah, now we're talking," he said with a wide smile and followed behind Blake. This guy could be a mentor to him when it comes to Kalos. Someday, he's gonna repay the favor by being a mentor to him in Sinnoh. In the far future.

A Level 13 Vaporeon, male jumps out of a bush right in front of Blake. "Oh. Some people go fanboying over Eevee and its evolutions. Are you one of those? And you can take that one if you want. I'd like to watch you fight. So I know your tactics and would allow me to crush you someday when we fight," Tacitus joked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Blake could hear the rusteling of the grass as the blue like vaporeon appeared. He had never been so fond of eeveelutions except for two but this topped everything, His expression betrayed how much he liked vaporeon, ''Ok this one is going to be all mine then'' He said as he threw his pokeball into the air. ''Come on out honedge'' He said as in a strong light the honedge appeared. The pokemon took a defensive state and waited for the water type pokemon in front of it to make a move.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

The Vaporeon stared at the trio weirdly. As if almost having a "o.0" expression. What's wrong? What's up? Why the stance? What did he do wrong? He just stood there, completely confused. What's all these thing about? However, his instincts told him that he shouldn't let his guard down. So he too, took his own stance. He backed off a bit and placed all four paws on the ground firmly. Just like a kitten getting ready to pounce.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

''Ok lets get started then if you wont attack first then we will'' Blake said as he looked at honedge and the steel sword pokemon nodded. They had been training for a moment like this. ''Ok lets begin with a sword dance honedge'' Blake said as the steel sword pokemon began to make turns in a gracefull manner to boost its attack. ''Lets keep this up honedge'' He said as the pokemon was still dancing.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

However weird it may seem for that sword to go floating rapidly, it still amused Tacitus. The Vaporeon however was kinda confused by the speed. The swordedge attack stat raises by 2.

Swordedge: ATK: +2

Vaporeon used Water Gun
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Blake could see the vaporeon get ready as the gracious vaporeon used an water gun. The water shined and gleamed in the image of the setting sun. ''Honedge avoid it'' Blake said while swinging his arms, as the sword like pokemon hovered a bit upwards and the watergun went right under him. ''Ok Nice work swordedge'' He said happy to the sword pokemon. ''Ok use flash canon'' He yelled as four white spots appeared next to the honedge as they sended a beam just in front of honedge where the beams came together in one point and were turned into a big beam as the thick beam of light shot towards the vaporeon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    When it all began (Chapter one)  H6Q0F8z

When it all began (Chapter one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next