HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Explorers of Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Case Silver
Case Silver

Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Ace was shacking slightly but had an extremely serious look on his face he stared at Freeze keeping eye contact the whole time. Truth be told he was scared of all the new people around him it was taking a lot of his courage so he wouldn't run away.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am

Freeze grinned at the Riolu. "No need to be worried. We won't hurt you. We're all friends here. What's your name?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 3:58 am

Ace beared his fangs unintentionally as he frowned, "My name is Ace and I'm...not...WORRIED!" He clenched and kept eye contact with Freeze showing no fear in his eyes only ambition.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 am

Freeze only chuckled. "Alright. Good. I like to see a little fight in new recruits. Welcome, Ace. What do they call you, then?" He turned to look at the Gardevoir.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 am

(Can I be a Victini?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 11:57 pm

((Sure :D))
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 am

(I hope it's not too late to join, and I don't think it's a mystery on what my character's going to be! XD)

Joining: Undecided
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Nickname: Wave
Level: 37
Moves: Ice Beam, Dig, Aqua Ring, Surf
Ability: Water Absorb

Personality: Wave is very new to the world of exploration, but he isn't afraid to try it out. He can be very confident, and doesn't really like talking about the task he's doing with a negative connotation. He is always there for others, weather it's physically assisting them or simply being Moral Support.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 am

Joining: Undecided
Pokemon: Yanmega
Nickname: Dartus
Level: 59
Moves: Bug Buzz, Airslash, Ancient Power, Protect
Ability: Speed Boost
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 05, 2014 6:52 am

((Both are accepted :D))
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 am

Wave was just as confused as everyone else when they first started an exploration team, and so he just tried to simply get enlisted into a group. He first tried asking a few people about the possible groups, and was shown Team Dream. He approached the door, and waited. "Hello? Is anyone there?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 6:45 am

"Hm?" The door opened, revealing a Gallade to be standing in the doorway. "Whats this? A new recruit? Well, come in, come in!" He said cheerfully, turning around and walking back into the room, leading Wave.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 07, 2014 2:55 pm

"Uh, thanks.." Wave replied, not really knowing what to do, however, he kindly took the Gallade's offer and walked into Team Dream's massive HQ. He tried to just blend in for a while, and said hi to a couple of people before just silently looking around.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 6:40 am

Gallade noticed the Pikachu. "You new here as well? Follow me then!" He led them through the HQ to Team Dream's Main Office. "I can add you to our roster here."
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 2:15 am

Wave noticed the Gallade and assumed that is where everyone signs up. He silently made his way over there, and then asked the Gallade a question. "Is this where everyone is supposed to sign up?" He asked awkwardly. He wanted to get to know a few people first before he would start talking, but he decided this would be the only exception.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 am

"Right up here in Team Dream's office!" he said ratherly cheerfully for such a tough looking Pokemon. "Right in here me and Frosslass can sign you up and help you join or start your own team!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Ace had been following the Vaporeon, Pikachu and Gallade after getting the feeling that they were here for one of the same reasons he was here for...he decided to watch what the other two did first.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 am

"Thanks!" He said in a less awkward way. He wanted to become friends with everyone around him as his next objective as he eventually found the Froslass. "So, where do we sign up to create a new team?" He asked the Froslass. He thought that his main reasoning to make his own team was so that he could meet the kind of people he wanted to meet and to explore in the places where he wanted to explore.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Gardevoir went inside the room and saw everyone else "This is a lot of people joining a team at one time." she said with a laugh.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 5:58 am

Frosslass smiled warmly at the group of new recruits. "A flood of new members today, I see." She chuckled. "Welcome. So, you'd like to start your own team? First, please all tell me your names. Then, you there, what would you like to call your team?" She asked, turning to Wave.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 am

Ace stepped forward "...I would like to set up my own team..." He said quietly as he shivered with antipatcion "...and I would like to name it Horizon...please?..."
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:01 am

"..My name is Wave, and I would like to call my team..Team Genesis." Wave responded. He actually liked the name that randomly came into his head, he felt like it had a symbolic meaning.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Explorers of Light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2