HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Explorers of Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Pokemon: Explorers of Light Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 am

This a rp based off the games Pokemon: Explorers of Time/Explorers of Darkness/Explorers of Sky
---

A new explorer guild has recently opened up, led by the famed Team Dream: Gallade, Weaville, and Frosslass. These three had previously been the area's most famous explorers, and now they opened up their own guild so they may train future explorers.
They'll send you on explorations through dungeons, on adventures through the deepest caverns, and train you how to be the best explorer you can be!

Current Teams/Guild Members:

Team Dream, The Guild Masters: Gallade, Weaville, Frosslass

Lookout: Hoothoot

Chef: Munchlax

Joining:
Pokemon:
Moves:
Ability:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 am

Joining: Team Dream
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Level: 45
Moves: Psychic, Teleport, Shadow Ball, Heal Pulse
Ability: Telepathy
Personality: Shy
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 am

Accepted ^^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 1:36 am

So when is it going to start?
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 7:16 pm

(right now, i suppose)

On the top of a hill, there was what looked like a small building, built from wood. Although it appeared small, it actually went right underground and had a few different floors. A path led up to the front, marked by a sign that read:

Pokemon Explorer's Guild

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm

And walking up to the door walked a young Garevoir. She went up to the door and knocked lightly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 am

Joining: undecided
Pokemon: Riolu (nicknamed Ace)
Level: 34
Moves: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Shadow Claw, Copycat
Ability: Steadfast
Personality: serious (when battling, taking the role of leader), shy/timid (when around people), Rash (when somebody he cares about is in trouble)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 3:20 am

"Who goes there?" Came a hoot almost the moment Gardevoir's hand touched the door. The door opened inwards, revealing a Hoothoot hopping from foot to foot.

(Accepted)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 2:05 pm

"I'm Gardevoir and I have come to join Team Dream." said Gardevoir with a little jump because she was surprised by the Hoothoot.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Ace ran along the road to the Guild. Upon arriving he walked up the path slowly to allow the Pokémon in front of him finish the conversation with the guild's lookout before he would ask to join the guild.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 7:07 am

"Oh! I see! He hooted as he continued hopping about, "Come right in then!" He stepped aside to let her in. "Right down the latter!" Then Hoothoot spotted Ace. "Hey, you! Yeah you! What're you here for?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 am

"T...t...to join the guild..." Ace answered the hoothoot not looking at it in the eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 pm

"Well thank you," Gardevoir said to the Hoothoot as she went down the ladder.
PichuBrothersRules
PichuBrothersRules

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Joining: Team ElectricSparkle
Pokemon: Dragonite
Level: 47
Moves: Dragon Rage, Ice beam, Dragon tail and Uproar.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 am

Accepted ^^

"Well, Well!" He hooted. "Two new members in one! Come on in! Just follow her down the ladder, sonny!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 7:53 am

"D...DON'T CALL ME SONNY!!" Ace yelled at the Hoothoot before reposing back, bowed while apologising "I...I am sorry for my out burst..." He then ran and jumped down the ladder hole.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 am

Hoot hoot blinke, surprised by his outburst. "My, my. The young un's these days sure are rowdy." He chuckled to himself before shutting the door.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Gardevoir when she reached the bottom she kindly asked Ace "What's your name? Mine's Gardevoir."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

(will mega evos be in this now or no.)

Ace wouldn't make eye contact and blushed a little and took him a few minutes to answer "it's Ace."

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Gardevoir saw him blush and figured he was just shy and asked "Do you know where the guild leaders are or am I going to have to ask for directions?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Ace shook his head still not making eye contact "I just got here and am going to ask to join..."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 1:32 am

(yeah make a character but has to be approved by Lilli)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

(Sorry I've been gone, and Tales, accepted! Also, sure, mega evolution is allowed :D)

A Weavile walked up to the two newcomers. "Ey, you two here to join the guild? I'm Freeze, one of the founders of the guild." He looked them up and down, as if trying to determine how strong they were.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Explorers of Light   Pokemon: Explorers of Light H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Explorers of Light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next