HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon's Cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:42 am

The time is around the Medieval Ages, the setting is in a continent that is unnamed, but is much like Europe and Asia. In this time, Dragons thrive in this land, yet not all is peaceful.
Like humans, some dragons are kind, some are shy, and others are cruel and greedy. What is your place in this land?
<hr>

Joining Template:

Dragon's name:
Age: (Dragons live a long time. A Dragon is considered mature at 15 years old. The oldest known dragon lived about 754 years, although the average dragon lives to an age of 500-600)
Color/Appearance:
Personality:
Type: (Most are the typical fire-breathers, while rarer species may be ice, water, or something more unique.)
Hoard: (How much treasure your dragon posses. Some, mostly those with no den, do not have a hoard due to the fact that they have no place to store it)
Strengths:
Weakness:
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 am

could I be half dragon?
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 am

My character:

Dragon's name: Void
Color/Appearance: Blue, mostly, with a scarlet underbelly
Personality: She isn't quick to trust. She was once a friendly dragon, until another slew her parents and banished her. If you do manage to gain her trust, she proves to be a great ally and a loyal friend.
Type: Electric
Hoard:N/A, she is an exile with no home
Strengths: She is quick, agile, and graceful in flight. No other has been able to match her in flight.
Weakness: She isn't the strongest physical fighter, and works better fighting in air. She also is extremely stubborn, which gets her in trouble at times.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:51 am

Half dragon half human? Like do you mean you can turn into a dragon, or half something else? :/
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:58 am

what you just said but more along the lines of his father was a dragon, mother a human but has the ability to turn into a hybrid form and a pure humanoid dragon form
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:59 am

oh ok I understand. Sure go ahead.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 am

Void's wing beat the air, as she let out a terrible cry of pain and rage. One of her blue wings was injured, and she flew at irregular angle. Her hide showed signs of burns, and many scales were missing. She looked below her, and saw the treetops getting closer. Just before she hit the trees, they broke away, revealing a lake. Void plummeted down, with one last screech, and crashed straight into the body of water.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 am

Dragon name: Leonidas
Human name: Leo Dracohominis (real last name is Pendragon discovered through rp)
Colour/Appearance:
human form:
dragon form:

dragon hybrid form:
Personality: Quiet, noble, loyal, caring, humble, protective over his friends and of those close to him (this makes him hot headed and rash) do just about anything to protect them, depressed, shy, timid, protective of those close to him (at this point in time that only includes family), socially awkward (at the moment due to isolation).
Type: Royal Champion (nicknamed phoenix dragon, holy demon or golden storm)
Hoard: one magic sword named Excalibur somehow related to his lineage. And one amulet also somehow linked to his past.
excaliber:
amulet:
Strengths: fireproof, pyro-telekinesis, (W.I.P. more will be added over time)
Weakness: stubborn, overprotective, short term memory loss after turning into a dragon or going into his true half form (this will fade over time as he learns to control his power)(W.I.P. more will be added over time)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 am

Cool ^^
Void-

Dragon's Cry Blue_Dragon_by_BenWootten
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 am

Leo had been traveling through the forest hooded and cloaked to travel to the next village, town, city or keep to find work. He had a feeling that a pack of wild horned Lynx's were stalking him because he saw too often for it to be a coincidence, he felt their presence scatter when he saw, herd and felt a giant explosion of water to his east and without a second thought he ran towards it evenly coming to the lake with a dragon lying it. Leo was unsure of what to do know as he stared in awe and scratched the back of his head.

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Dragon's name: Darkmist
Color/Appearance: Pure solid black
Personality: Pure evil hates all life and is extremely cruel but can be friendly with some friends.
Type: Dark Dragon
Hoard: None
Strengths: Is extremly cunning, Can easily hide in shadows
Weakness: Easily seen in day, hated by almost everything
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Void sniffed, catching the scent of some creature. "Whos... there..." She rumbled, trying to lift her head and find whoever was watching her. Her breath was labored, and sounded pained. One of wings was laying limply, while the other was half folded against her side.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm

"just a passing traveller is there anything I can do to help?" Leo called out from where he stood before running around to the magnificent beast could see him, it was different colour from Merlin (his father who was a dragon but he doesn't know that merlin raised him telling him both his parents died by bandits and he took Leo in) and was slightly less rugged and bulky than merlin but apart from that they pretty much the same build.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

This odd creature was unlike anything she had seen. Perhaps he was a human her parents had told stories about when she was a hatchling? Void managed to push herself onto her feet, and she took a few steps towards the creature before collapsing again. "Damned... wounds..." She growled, her eyes clenched in pain. There were burn marks all along her back, which had been slightly cooled by the water, but still burned with pain.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:33 pm

(is there still fire on them?)

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm

(is my character good?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 pm

(not my call link. but it looks like your character would suit a antagonist role...my personal opinion)

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 pm

(Alpha I was asking Lilli and thanks for the opinion I might make him the antagonist.)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am

(sorry. Yeah its good ^^ and thats a good idea, your character would be good as an antagonist.
And no there's no more fire, just some pretty bad wounds)
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 12:44 am

Leo began to pull on the dragon's leg trying to move it out of the leg, he only moves it about a centimetre before having to stop catch his breath and try again. "Well if you stay in there you are probably going to get sick, you only want you burns in there not your entire body."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 am

With a throaty growl, Void pulled herself out of the lake, taking a few steps onto the shore, before falling down again. She snarled in anger, though it was not at this creature, nor really at her wounds. She wanted one thing. Revenge on the dragon who did this to her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 am

Leo dissapered for a few seconds before running back out if the forest carrying three Bee hives being chased by swarms before jumping into the water until the flew away. Once they were gone he craked open the bee hives and started to apply honey to the wounds. "This should help." He told the dragon "how did this happen to you?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 am

Void let out a sigh as the pain was mostly relieved by the cool honey. She opened her eyes to look at the creature. "Its a long story." She sighed. "I used to live up in the mountains." She raised a foreleg to point past the trees, pointing out a line of mountains on the horizon. "I was born and raised there. Many dragons lived up in their caves there. It was, for the most part, peaceful, until two years ago. I had just left my home with parents a few years before, and had finally settled into a new cave of my own. I had a small hoard of treasure, but for the most part I cared little for treasure. It was peaceful, as I said, until another dragon came in. This outsider began taking over, forcing the other dragons to submit to him or be banished. I had only heard of him a year ago. I rarely left my cave after that, so that he would not see me and challenge me. Unfortunately, he found my den, and challenged me. I was backed up against the back of my cave. I tried to fight him, but he was one of the largest, strongest dragons I'd ever seen. I didn't stand a chance. Now, if it had been a battle in the sky... it would've been a different story. But I've got the scars to show for what he did." Void's voice was harsh as she finished.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 7:59 am

Leo was now putting a thin layer of mud mixed with some herbs on top of the honey to keep the bugs from crawling or flying into it "If you want I could go kick him out of your cave." Leo offered calmly as if he wasn't saying anything that would be a big deal "I could pose as a dragon slayer and then you could return, "defeat" and send me running to the hills."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 am

Void laughed, but it was bitter, without a shred of humor in it. "He is not such an easy dragon to defeat. He is a giant, compared to most dragons, with scales like steel and a firey breath like hot magma. Even with his mighty size, he is swift, almost as fast as myself. What makes you think you'd stand a chance?"
Sponsored content

Dragon's Cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Cry   Dragon's Cry H6Q0F8z

Dragon's Cry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Role Playing :: Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: