HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please have a look at it :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

please have a look at it :( Empty
PostSubject: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 pm

hey everyone
so i finished pokemon Y and was really excited but something is wrong , I have done the elite four like three times to be sure so, I cannot get a call from looker, the girl isnt it kiloude city (my rival) and in postgame the professor isnt at the sunclock so i cannot upgrade my mega evolution thing and cannot find mega evolution stones . Have I dont something wrong or should I do something? please help me
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 am

This doesn't belong here. This belongs in the Pokemon Discussion area, as this in no way, shape, or form pertains to the role-playing aspect of the forum.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 am

Do I put it in the role play part, no I didn't it is CLEARLY in the questions part which dont need to be related to rp'ing
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

you put it in general information :P
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:06 am

This forum is to be used for questions relating to the site.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 am

thats what i said :P
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:21 am

you know what, leave it, if you two cant even consider that i need help and continue to be A******* who don't even want to help someone who is in need that why post here huh and I regret voting for you now goddski I have allways been nice to you two and what do i get, nothing.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 2:59 pm

sorry, ian. if i had x or y i would of helped you out...sorry agian
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:37 pm

...Ian. This is so not like you. I understand your depressions and all that, but it's not like you to act like this. You're usually calm and all that. Remember, my PM box is always open.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please have a look at it :(   please have a look at it :( H6Q0F8z

please have a look at it :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon General :: Games :: Pokémon X and Y-
Jump to: