HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: New Realms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Pokemon: New Realms Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 7:00 am

Welcome to the Kryptos Region! This region is filled with trainers and Pokemon alike! Many trainers adventure this vast region in hopes of collecting badges and one day becoming Kryptos's Champion. Or maybe you'd rather take on the path of a Coordinator, or even that darker path of a Team Skull member? Whatever you choose, adventure awaits you in Kryptos!

<hr>

This is my brand new site based off of Pokemon! It is still under construction, so any suggestions or anyone willing to help build the site would be greatly appreciated.

The Kryptos Region features a mix of Pokemon from the first five generations, and new Gyms and contests, along with an evil gang, Team Skull, who's goal is to conquer the Kryptos Region.

Start your journey, and follow your destiny!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After the Kryptos region is fully completed, I may add another region, although probably not for awhile.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 10:07 am

Canon Pokemon. Check.
Epic website appearance. Check.
Under construction but gives me the feeling of success. Check.
Creativity in evil organizations. Check.

I'm in. But won't help with the site, I suck at that. Once it opens, I'd like to be a moderator, pal.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zSun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm sorry Kai. I pmed you back. That was an idea that I just randomly thought of. I hadn't meant to steal it from you by any means.

@anarchy- sure thanks ^^
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:56 am

Just light up five candles and hang a skull on the wall if you want to summon my spirit to help you. (PM me. :P)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll join and help if needed.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 5:40 am

Ok thank you ^^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm

So what can I do to help you with your site?
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 5:37 am

I'll pm you on there. You're Hawke, right?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Yes
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 1:45 am

alright
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 2:02 am

Hey guys, I've made a big update and moved the site. The new link is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Its almost completed, with just a few finishing touches needed ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: New Realms   Pokemon: New Realms H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: New Realms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Affiliations-
Jump to: