HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachary Underwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
thaloden
thaloden

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 am

Name: Zachary Underwood
Nickname: N/A
Birthplace: Johto/New Bark
Battle Style: Zachary normally prefers to use his Pokémon's agility and speed to move quickly and attack fast. If his Pokémon is to slow for that he'll use its brute force and endurance to win.

Looks: Zachary is 5 feet 9 inches with unruly blonde hair that gets into his eyes. His eyes change color from bright blue to green to gray depending on light and his mood. He wears black or grey shirts and black or dark blue pants. His shoes are black and dark gray.

Personality: Zachary is kind hearted and friendly. He is easy to get along with and loves Pokémon. People gain his trust easily but if you break that trust it takes a long time to gain it back. He hates people who use Pokémon for evil intentions. He loves spending time in nature among the trees, flowers, and Pokémon. If he hears a person or Pokémon call for help he'll run in to see what he can do without thinking of the danger.

History: Zachary grew up In new bark. He never knew his mother. She had left when he was young. He would often go by the forest and watch the Pokémon. He would never go in because his father told him not to. When he was 7 he made his own garden and planted some Oran berries. They grew fast and soon they had berries on them. Some of the people from town came over to try them and they said they were some of the best Oran berries they had ever tried. Zachary asked his dad if he got his green thumb from him. "No" he said getting a far away look "you got it from your mother." Before Zachary could ask any more questions his dad left. Years went by he expanded his garden and started selling the berries to his neighbor. he would often go out into the garden and catch wild Pokémon eating his berries. He didn't mind he liked to see the Pokémon enjoying his berries.

When he was 12 he was walking by the forest munching on a couple of Oran berries when he heard a cry coming from the forest. He stopped put the berries in his pocket listening. He heard it again it sounded like a Pokémon crying for help. Without thinking he ran into the woods to try and help. A few minutes later he broke into a clearing there he saw an umbreon being attacked by 5 spearow. "Leave him alone" Zachary shouted charging the spearow. Before he got there the spearow all hit umbreon with peck and it went down and didn't get back up. Zachary stopped in his tracks and fell to his knees they were getting ready for another attack. "STOP" Zachary shouted
his fists hitting the ground then all of a sudden he had a strange feeling then all around him rocks started flying at the spearow they fled under the hail of stone. Zachary looked down at his hands wondering how he had done that then he felt weak and fell over. He was about to lose Consciousness when he thought of umbreon. He pushed away the tiredness and started crawling towards umbreon. He got next to the Pokémon and pulled out a couple Oran berry. "Eat this it'll make you feel better" umbreon took it and ate it. Umbreon seemed to get better and stood up and looked down at Zachary. "I'm glad your ok" Zachary said he then passed out.

He woke up 3 hours later feeling weak but better. It was dark out but there was a full moon so he could see. He felt something press against him. He turned over and saw the umbreon. "You stayed" Zachary said the Pokémon seemed to nod. Zachary tried to get up but started to fall umbreon moved fast and stopped Zachary from falling. "Thank you" he said "I need to get back home" he said to the Pokémon. Umbreon seemed to nod again. Zachary tried to stand again and this time did not fall. They started to the town when they got under the trees it got real dark then umbreon started to give off some light. They made it back to the town Zachary and umbreon headed to his house. Zachary opened the door and they walked in. "Dad" Zachary called he heard someone running then was swept up in a bear hug. "where have you been" Zachary's dad asked "I was about to call officer jenny." He looked down at the umbreon "and why do you have a Pokémon with you."
"Dad calm down I'm fine" Zachary said "lets go sit down." They went into the living room Zachary's dad sat in an arm chair while Zachary sat in on the couch. Umbreon jumped up next to him and got comfortable then Zachary explained what happened. "So how did I move all those rocks" he asked. His father looked pale then he explained how Zachary moved the rocks. "Your mother had the ability she could move rocks and help plants grow. She and you are descendants of a long line of people who can control the earth. I don't know how they are able to do it just that they can. I'm sorry I cant tell you more but there is something your mother said to give you if you were ever able to move the earth." He got up and left to his room Zachary looked down at umbreon and scratched him behind the ears. "You need a name" Zachary said umbreon looked up listening "how about umbra." Umbreon look seemed to say 'really umbra" "ok so not umbra how about blacky."
Umbreon starred daggers at Zachary. "Ok Ok sorry" he said a little scared. "How about shadow." Umbreon looked at him then put his head down in his lap. "I'll take that as a yes" he said to shadow. His dad then came into the room "here this was your mothers" he said holding out a sapphire the size of a large marble in his hand. Zachary took the stone "dad what happened to mom." Zachary's father looked sad "I don't know she left a note saying she was putting us in danger and that she had to leave I don't know where she went. Zachary looked at umbreon then made a decision. "Dad when I turn fifteen I want to go see the world and all the Pokémon and go look for mom." His dad didn't seem surprised "I always knew you would but that's three years away we'll talk then" he looked over at shadow "and you can keep umbreon with you.
"His name's shadow" Zachary said.
His dad smiled "then you can keep shadow with you" he looked at the clock in the room "you should go to bed it's late. Just then he remembered how tired he was. "Good idea night dad come on shadow" he said getting up shadow followed. From then on Zachary and shadow were inseparable they went every where together.

It was now the day before his fifteenth birthday he was now getting ready for the journey. He got out the money he made from selling Oran berries he had exactly $6,200 and five pokeballs. Shadow didn't like his pokeball so he was never in his. Zachary was now ready to get going he then went to bed waiting for tomorrow.
(Sorry its real long I just really got into my character and I wont use his earth powers to help his Pokémon.)

Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs, 21 Rare Candy, Chocolate Lopunny [Easter Event, Maximizes Happiness], Egg Move Stone [Easter Event, Teaches Any Compatible EM], Candy Cane [Christmas Event, Teaches Any Compatible EM], Christmas TM Voucher [Christmas Event, 750 pokedollar limit on TM], 1 Lemonade, 1 Potion, 1 Expert Belt, 1 Duskball, 1 Gold Nugget
Berry Bag: Enigma, Durin, Cheri, Chesto, Qualot, Lansat, Leppa, Oran
Money: $31,200

Pokémon
Zachary Underwood 197
Pokémon: Umbreon
Nickname: Shadow
Level: 15
Moves: Helping Hand,  Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Pursuit,  Growl, Quick Attack and detect (egg move)
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Calm but protective.
Exp: 0

Zachary Underwood 374
Pokémon: Beldum
Level: 10
Moves: Take Down, Headbutt(EGG).
Ability: Clear Body  
Personality: Beldum is very neutral in most aspects, virtually having no personality whatsoever. It only follows the commands of it's trainer.

Zachary Underwood 134
Pokémon: Vaporeon
Level: 15
Moves: Helping, Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Quick Attack, Aqua Jet(Event).
Ability: Hydration
Personality: Calm and hard to make angry although gets overly excited around large bodies of water.

Zachary Underwood Cyndaquil
Pokémon: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Cynders
Level: 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Howl (EM)
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Cynders is the stereotypical Cyndaquil. He is timid and always curls himself up in a ball.

Zachary Underwood Easteregg_zpsb50b3df9
Easter Egg - Easter Event, 15% Shiny Chances

Zachary Underwood 585-s
Pokémon: Deerling (Summer Form)
Nickname: Summer-
Level: 20
Moves: Tackle, Camouflage, Growl, Sand Attack, Double Kick, Leech Kick, Feint Attack, Take Down.
Ability: Sap Sipper
Personality:
This Deerling enjoys kicking people, litterally, and has never found anything else more exciting or pleasurable. Needless to say, she has never trusted anyone with anything but a kick and has always fled afterwards while laughing.
Experience: 0

Last edited by thaloden on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Tsu
Tsu

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 am

Fix the grammar in this, as in capitalize the first letter of a sentence, run a spell-check and etc. Everything is all over the place, one moment your sentence is apparently a different paragraph without the sentence even ending and etc. Run a spell-check, and fix any grammar mistake you find, and reorganize your paragraphs.
thaloden
thaloden

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 8:11 am

edited
Tsu
Tsu

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm

It's still not fully finished yet, I spot a few mistakes.
thaloden
thaloden

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

edited
Tsu
Tsu

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Did you also use the template...? It doesn't look like it, hon.
thaloden
thaloden

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm

I relooked at the template and added some stuff.
Tsu
Tsu

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Capitalize the things in your Pokemon's descriptions, such as gender, personality, ability, and etc. Then I'll approve.
thaloden
thaloden

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Edited and thanks for having me fix all that stuff you made my trainer a lot better.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Approved ^^
Sponsored content

Zachary Underwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Underwood   Zachary Underwood H6Q0F8z

Zachary Underwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1