HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Severed Chains (Bio's here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Severed Chains (Bio's here) Empty
PostSubject: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 am

Things that I wish to see in this RP are,

-Romance and/or Bromance of any kind: This means it can be same sex, different sex, or that complicated Bro love. My character shall be Bi-sexual to actually match myself.

-Near death/ Actual Death situations: This means that if you want, or by my rules, you character my ALMOST die, or ACTUALLY die. If your character dies you may make a new one and I shall find a way to put him/her in.

-Dramatic Scenes: This means bloody fights, arguments between great friends, arguments between Couples, friends turning on each other and wanting to kill each other, a character going psycho, etc.

-Other things that would make the RP more interesting.

This RP is a slightly complicated one. It will take place in the

-Present: Your characters will be in HIGH school. Most of the time your present form of the characters will be AT school, unless your character sheet says otherwise. Now this does not mean your character has to be an actual High Schooler. They can be a teacher, principle or other staff member.

-Past: Medieval Times. Your characters will be the same age in both time periods. They are Incarnations of each other. You will spend time in the past up until the point where...well let's just see if we can get that far. They are allowed to have weapons already equipped in this time period.

MAGIKS will be involved.

Healing: This type of magic can only heal. Most healers also have other magic already handy.

White: This is not only healing magic, but purifying magic. It can revive people from the dead (if done properly, which will not happen often), hurt/kill monsters (because they aren't 'pure'), and also can inflict ailments that only can be given by natural causes (Minor diseases, parylize, burns, freeze)

Black: This is offensive and 'stat boosting' Magic. The types are;

-Heat: Can make fire magic if mastered. Used to slow others down or speed them up, or keep them warm.

-Breeze: Can make Wind and Storm Magic if mastered. Used to keep others in one place (shivering), give others a boost of energy, or keep others cool.

-Mist: Can make Frost magic (can make Ice magic if mastered) and Storm Magic if mastered. Used to hydrate others and help plants grow.

-Soil: Can make Earth Magic (can make Plant magic if mastered) and partial Healing Magic if Mastered. Used to give others a firm grip, and make others' accuracy fall.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 am

Plot will be explained later. The Past portion will take place in the medieval past.

Bio sheet:

Name:
Looks(Past):
Personality:
Grade/Job at School:
High School Classes Attending (Present Only): (What classes would your character be taking OR teaching?)
Base Magic Type: (Dual Types of Black Magic are recommended, though you may exclude yourself to one. If you take Healing, you are allowed to have one base element black magik only to accompany that)
Other:(optional, be sure to label which is past and which is present)

EXAMPLE

Name: Ivan Strider
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual (for romance reasons ONLY)
Looks(Present): See Profile Picture
Looks(Past): See Profile picture
Personality: Calm, kind, caring. Lonely, hopeful, protective. Compassionate and Passionate. Depressed. Shameful, weak.
Grade/Job at School: Freshman
High School Classes Attending (Present Only): Choir, Band, Physical Science, Algebra 2, intro to Weight Training, Geography, English, Foods 1. (8 max, 7 min for freshman, 6,min for sophmores, 5 min for Juniors, 4 min for Seniors)
Base Magic Type: White
Weapon: a slightly Narrow 3 foot long sword.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Name: Jorge Cannonstrong
Looks(Present):
Severed Chains (Bio's here) BlackHair-1
Looks(Past):
Severed Chains (Bio's here) 5QFGHQ3
(Ignore the sword and replace it with a metal whip)
Personality: Jorge is a tough guy, he's always the first to do anything and he hates to be stood up. His thinking is logical, and he feels the need to understand everything, leading him to study very often. He's very quick-thinking, and an excellent leader and strategist to boot. He reacts very well under stress, not even flinching in the face of death. His seriousness is his a big flaw though, he's never been seen smiling before, but his loyalty to his friends is his greatest flaw.

He has a secret love for mechanics, and he's always tinkering with little tools in his hand when he's spaced out. He's built many impressive things, and with his photo memory, he can memorize blueprints just by looking at them. His past self is a great mechanic, and built many things that were a bit ahead of their time, even his own customized weapon that would only be usable by someone who had built it.

Grade/Job at School: 11th
High School Classes Attending (Present Only): All Honors classes, Mechanical Science
Base Magic Type: Healing, Soil
Other:

Last edited by Protoman.EXE on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:34 am

sorry I wasn't specific enough, but White is a single type only. You can't have other magics as well. Healing will allow you a dual type though.

Also another thing I forgot to put is Sexual Orientation I probably won't involve it much in the RP but if anybody wants to go in a romantic direction it would be nice to know that.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 am

Fixed, I was going for an earth-moving paladin but ok ;D
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 4:08 pm

yeah thats good. by my guess your character would be Straight so you don't have to put that in there I guess.

Just a Note!: Anybody else who signs up should put the sexual orientation in there.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severed Chains (Bio's here)   Severed Chains (Bio's here) H6Q0F8z

Severed Chains (Bio's here)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1