HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bryan
Bryan

Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 am

"Sleep Powder."

...Quite the boring demonic Ace Trainer. He looks like he's from some cult and he put Xero under some warped demonic trance of sorts. Is he really a part of a cult or is he also a victim of something else? We'll find out.

Meanwhile, Butterfree flaps its wings above the opponent and blue, shining powder comes is released from them, and should instantly put the opponent to sleep.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Z fell aslep, but she slept EXTREMELY lightly.

"Nice try. Go on, battle some more." He chuckled. "I've been around to fight stronger stuff than you." He slowly closed his eyes, concentrating.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 7:21 am

"Double Team."

Butterfree starts moving rapidly getting faster every short seconds. Soon, it seemed that clones of her appeared in a circle surrounding Xero and the asleep Heracross. The illusions disappeared as fast as they appeared. Butterfree's evasiveness has risen.

Note to self:
Butterfree: 1/6 boosted evasive
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm

"Get ready, because we're gonna hit you like a train in a minute!" Xero laughed, eyes still closed.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Note to self:
Butterfree: (Ev - 2/6)

"Double Team."

And again, the illusion thing happens.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Xero laughed. "Right, because that'll help with what's to come!"

Just then, Heracross woke up unnoticed from the noise. She kept herself from moving at all.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 5:36 pm

"Double Team."

Note to self:
Butterfree: (Ev - 3/6)

Buffed up on evasion, this is going to be a long and boring battle. It's like this pitch black place of out of nowhere will never let Xero escape. Like, it's going to trap him here, bore, confuse and spook him to death.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Xero continued concentrating and felt something. Something...dark. "So do you plan on actually attacking me or what?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 am

"Reap what you have sown."

This trainer is really boring...
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Xero just looked at the trainer. "Just get on with it and attack already."

Z remained motionless, and was prepared for any attack to come.

(I'm so sorry, I just had things to do and then it took a while to find the topic, so I just kinda gave up for a little bit and decided I should continue this since I had found it. Again, sorry it took so long.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:13 am

((It's cool but the thing is, I now have a limit of topics I mod. I put it there myself. The limit is so other mods can do their part of modding. Now, I've modded new topics and, you have two options. Either you pick which topic of yours I will mod (this or the other one) or get a completely new mod. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]   Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Xero - Chapter 2: The Road to Eterna![Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2