HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embark from New Bark!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Embark from New Bark! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embark from New Bark!   Embark from New Bark! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 7:08 pm

The ball whizzed through the air, spinning towards the Bronzor as it hovered above the air weakly. While it would have been able to keep fighting the nidoran forever considering its bulk, it was not prepared for a pokeball to the face. The ball smacked right into the face of the pokemon, turning it into a red digital light that was absorbed into the ball as it hit the ground. The ball shuddered once...twice...three times...then a star-shaped spark shot up from it as it dinged, indicating that the pokemon had been caught.

You caught a Bronzor! Would you like to give it a name?
Black Nova
Black Nova

Embark from New Bark! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embark from New Bark!   Embark from New Bark! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Tyson was fronzen. He was in disbelief! Then, when the reality of the situation finally struck him, he jumped in the air and cheered "Woohooo! My second Pokemon!" He dashed to the Pokeball which contained his new Pokemon. "I can't believe it! I caught my first Pokemon!" Neo grumpily hit the side of his foot. "Well, YOU'RE my first Pokemon ever. Nothing'll change that. But this is the first Pokemon I've ever caught in a Pokeball!" Then Tyson remembered he didn't know what its name was. "Well I can't just call you 'you' so I guess I'll name you..." he thought for a second, "Data. Yeah, Data!" He celebrated for a moment, then realized how tired Neo looked. "We better get you healed up before something happens..." He then returned Neo to his Pokeball, and ran to the next town. (To be continued in the next town)

Embark from New Bark!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2