HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want you for staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

I want you for staff! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 12:21 am

Congrats to all. You guys will do great!
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 1:20 am

Hi I am WeatherWarrior. I am somewhat new to this site. I joined back in July but due to several event I was unable to visit the site since then. I think I would be good for a staff position for many reasons. I have been online roleplaying since high school so I have been around several forums and sites in my time. Also I have plenty of time on my hands cause If I am not at work I am on my computer. I also have a little moding experience so to speak in the fact that I have been a dungeon master for a couple Dungeon and Dragon campaigns I have been in BUT I am more than willing to learn and gain the experience here. I am not really looking for a high position I am just looking to help others  not have the same experience I had when I joined and be constantly looking for a mod and be another gear in the machine that is this site to keep it running for a good long time because I do think this is the best pokemon roleplaying site out there and I want to help it be the best. As for mods to train me I have no preference to anyone i will be happy to train under whoever it is if i am chosen.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 4:39 am

Like the great Helena Hufflepuff before me, I'm going to train all you whippersnappers that weren't picked by Leighton or Goddski. Meaning Anarcy and Malamar, 'grats by the way :3, are sparred from my lesson plans.

Everyone else, expect everything to begin tomorrow :3
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 am

Alright, deleted my last post. Thanks for voting me, Leighton! Thanks for the ones who congratulated. To others, don't feel bad. There's still one last chance to shine! My advice? Give them knees to faces, just bring it and never give up!

Does this mean I can start modding now?

EDIT: Hey, wait. I don't have powers yet. Guess I can't mod without permission.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 pm

No, you cannot mod without permission and supervision by your trainer. Your not even close a full-fledged moderator yet, the training process should take about 1-3 months, and it involves the trainer teaching everything that he/she thinks is necessary for a moderator.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 pm

You know that statement is rather unfair for the situation I am in. I already gave him my consent to begin moderation in moderation (Ha, I'm so funny it hurts). I have no objection to him moderating with my supervision, but he should be well aware that what he moderates should be sent to me for evaluation on how he's doing. Along with that I will be actively giving him tasks to complete in relation to the site. But you know I cannot fully commit myself to being online every single time he's online.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 8:10 am

I'm on my phone so yeah, I'll start tomrrow. Hopefully. I'll take that as a, "Yes, you can mod now."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 8:18 am

Try not to give her a special treatment. No offense. :P
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm

OH look, a chance for me to learn how to mod! :D

Seriously though, I'm sorry for being gone for so long. SCHOOL IS PAIN. Anyways, the first time I went to mod I had NO idea what I was doing, so I'd like to be readded and taught how to do things. :3
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Yes, Anarchy you can mod 2 topics a day. I expect said topics to be PMed to me and if the topics resolve or move to another moderator, that you inform me. I don't know what powers you get and I lack any of these so called powers so if you need something edited in refrain from asking me.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 am

Two topics a day? I can do more than that. But, if that's the maximum of the training grounds, very well then, it's fine.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 am

Question: How long are we gonna get surveyed?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Nice. :P
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Probably 1-3 months I believe.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello there I am break994 more commonly known as break I would love to be part of the site staff so I could perhaps make the chat more user friendly.
A few things I dislike is a rowdy chat box as sometimes I see members log on for seconds when a argument is happening and leave and never come back.
I also have been working on limits of words for at least a few months I do keep a bare minimum these days of 100 but I can easily make it longer or shorter.
I may have been absent recently but that is due to not much making me bothered to join ot saying this is a good reason to hire me but meh.
Many people would say I am welcoming but 2 things which really annoy me is god modding and power play some people may remember that when these occur I will not post and I will ask the person rping with me to fix it.
I can be strict for example if I saw language which was offensive there would be a warning , a kick and if need be a ban.
I have zero tolerance on bullying or racism if I see someone doing either of them it will be no warning but a straight out kick then a ban and I will pm a admin on the situation.
Back onto story lines they can be used but if I find it to OP I will fail to agree.
you may say I have a OP story line but in my abscence I have realised it and will be finishing it short.
Me as a person well I like pokemon though iris and cilantro aren't good enough personally.
I like Greek mythology .
I am bullied the worst bit about it was when they saw me log on at school and tried to terrorise me.
Every other weekend you may notice I am on for a few mins if that,that is because I go to my dads.
(Don't worry about this weekend as I'm at my nannas)
I love planning stuff and I would like to see that members ideas when approved got put in action.
Sooooooo Thats why you should pick me.
Break
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 am

Hi, I'ts me, Lilli. <p>
I have plenty of experience when it comes to being a mod/admin, as I have created three websites (one, sadly, was deleted on account of inactive status), one is still in progress, and my first, which I'm the most proud of, is a active wolf-roleplaying site. I also am an admin on two other sites.

<p>
Some of my hobbies include: roleplaying(surprise!), drawing, writing both long stories and fan fictions, giving advice to people, photo editing, and cooking. I'm friendly, and can get along with most people easily. I care a lot about my friends and I'm always the person people tell their problems to.<p>
I was born in California, but I moved to Japan until I was four. I also lived in Illinois for a couple of years. I've traveled to a few places, like New York, Italy, and England.
<p>
^-^
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Hello, I'm Asuka, formally went as Kirby on the site for awhile. I've been gone for a very long time, but I heard you guys were in need of staff and I have some experience with these kinds of websites, including this one. I was a staff for a bit I believe, but I had to stop since I didn't have enough time to go on the site. My hobbies include sewing, drawing (which I'm not good at), RPing (kinda obvious), gaming, watching TV and movies, cosplay. Some of my pet peeves usually just involve god-modding or bad grammar and spelling. I'm known for making the Adoption Center, but that's probably it. I wouldn't mind modding someone's RP, but I think I'm more better at cleaning up decaying threads from members who have long disappeared.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want you for staff!   I want you for staff! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

I want you for staff!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2