HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dose Anyone else have X or Y?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Yurei
Yurei

Dose Anyone else have X or Y? Empty
PostSubject: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I've got it, so far it's fun...forget fun, it's fantastic! Haha.
So anyone else have the game? I'd love to share progress.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 pm

It is a fantastic game, of course I've only made it to the part where you have to awaken the Snorlax by getting the flute from the castle place.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 pm

I got the game today and i'm on the same place Slippery is xD
The game is kewl so far :)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 11:58 pm

I am challengibg the grass type gym leader as we speak
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 12:35 am

Beat the game recently. The Ending is amazing! By the way, I caught an Eevee, evolved into a Vaporeon, and named it the same name I gave my Eevee here on Pokemon World RPG. #pokeception
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Cool to those who beat it, I'm currently still working my way to the 7th badge. These fairy types are some serious trolling thought.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 7:12 pm

I agree with Epic the ending is amazing cause, I completed the game on Sunday so, the day after it came out. I went hardcore on it lol. My final team though I don't know levels are:
Greninja,
Talonflare,
Tyrantrum,
Pangoro,
Xerneas,
Mewtwo.
With these guys in rotation:
Gogoat and someone else though, I don't remember who lol

Anyway, it's one of the best games i've ever played with epic cutscenes and brilliant battles + the cities and new additions like, Rollerskating, free movement and trainer customization has been a long time coming. Also so T.T, I accidentally forgot to save long before, I got there and I made Zygarde dead  Banghead T.T lol

(The T.T = Upset and dead meant faint lol)
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Wow im soo slow when comparing to you guys.
I just got my 3rd badge xD
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Nah you're not slow I just went seriously hardcore and played the game non-stop lol's so, then on to gym leader number 4 now then.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Just captured my Liepard who will be rotating with Lapras in my team. But so far my team is
Lvl 42 Raichu
Lvl 43 Venasaur
Lvl 44 Lucario
Lvl 51 Blaziken
Lvl 43 Greninja
Lvl 36 Liepard

Im sad though cause I can't use fly
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh yeah that's right the other pokemon I got in rotation's my Venusaur but, now I got the levels

Greninja - lvl 72
Talonflame - lvl 71
Pangoro - lvl 68
Venusaur - lvl 68
Mewtwo - lvl 70
Tyrantrum - lvl 65
Gogoat - lvl 58
Xerneas - lvl 63

And those are the 8 pokemon that i've actually got in rotation though, I'm disappointed that you couldn't just ride Gogoat anywhere like a bike, that seriously irritated me.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Well aren't you guys cool~ I'm still at the same exact spot XD
The team so far is~:
Ralts - 18
Ivysaur - 19
Frogadier - 19
Combusken - 20
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh yeah my team:
Plusle - 34
Meowstic M. - 36
Tyrunt - 35
Charizard - 38
Staryu - 26
Smeargle - 34

lel
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 pm

I boxed Xerneas after I caught it (in my first Ultra Ball thrown too :P) and just stuck to the team I've had through almost the majority of the game:

Delphox
Charizard
Sylveon
Jolteon
Lapras
Aurorus

Did anyone else catch that the lyrics that appear on the bottom screen after a while during the credits syncs perfectly with the music that plays if you sing along to it. I thought that was a cool touch :3
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 am

My Final Team:

Eternia (Vaporeon) Lv. 72
Flame (Charizard) Lv. 65
Paladin (Chesnaught) Lv. 64
Aura (Lucario) Lv. 64
X (Xerneas) Lv. 63
Dino Friend (Aurorus) Lv. 62
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 am

Team Update:
Kanji (Yveltal) LVL 53
Siasta (Pyroar F) LVL 53
Ashoni (Liepard) LVL 52
Tsunami (Greninja) LVL 55
Tojorochu (Venasuar) LVL 56
Blaziken LVL 67

With Ashotunai (Lucario) Rotating in and out of the team
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Does anyone know how to get a Shinx? 
Also og anyone wants to friend me my friend code is 3325-1493-2469
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 am

lol nice, Kronos. Aura is quite the common name XD
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 pm

I kind of rage quit for a while, i haven't played in week's due to being so busy but i'm close to finishing, i've caught the legendary with a ultra ball, beat lasandra whatever his name was and I'm making my way towards the last gym. Hey if anyone ever wishes to add me for some battles let me know. I'm actually going incognito from battles for the moment but still ill add to friends for when i come back into the game.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 pm

i don't (wrote this for the points XD)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zThu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

Current team for the post game

Gaius(chesnaugh)level 77
Chidori(raichu)level 78
Nala(pyroar)level 74
G'reth(goodra)level 70
Darwin(blastoise)level 77
Little Foot(aurorus)level 77
I also have, that I'm training
Thoth(noctowl)level 34, EV trained in special and physical attack
Magnus(zorua)level 20 EV trained in physical attack and speed
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Well if anyone ever wishes to battle, trade or whatever the case feel free to add me.
0662-3758-4706.
Thought i most likely won't battle as much due to my recent streak...i believe it's 0 and 52? i believe. being win's and losses.
but good show.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dose Anyone else have X or Y?    Dose Anyone else have X or Y? H6Q0F8z

Dose Anyone else have X or Y?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: