HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for the first Gym!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

Preparing for the first Gym! Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 3:07 am

I walked through the familiar Viridian forest. I knew this place like the back of my hand from living here for almost a year. I also knew there were plently of Pokemon I could train my partners against, and hopefully even find a third member of my Pokemon team. "Come on out, Ryken!" I tossed Ryken's Poke Ball, and the little Charmander popped out and landed on the soft grass, and ran over to join Absol. "Alright guys, lets go see if we can find some opponents in here!"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 26, 2013 8:45 am

(I know it's been weeks but I hope you see this post...)

Quiet it is in this forest. Very solemn and a little bit creepy in a way. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed.

A bipedal, rosebud-like Pokémon jumps out from the grass on the right a few steps away from the trainer. Its face is yellow with small, slit-like eyes. It appears to be wearing a green bib, and has and triangular, stubby yellow feet. Its looking at Lilli with a friendly smile on its face. The little Pokémon looks so innocent that it's possible to make Trainers not harm her cuteness.

Wild female Budew appeared! Level 7!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 am

I walked through the grass, until a little green Pokemon jumped out, landing in front of me. I backed up for a moment in surprise, then noticed it was only a Budew. It seemed to be looking friendly enough, and it was pretty cute. I kneeled down, and smiled at the little grass-type. "Hiya, Budew." I said softly, trying not to startle it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:11 am

The Budew lets out a cute growl. She doesn't seem scared at all. Looks like it's the gentle friendly type.

(...Can't think of anything else to say.)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:20 am

(XD Thats okay)
I reach out my hand, smiling at it's cute little growl, to see if it will let me touch it. "You seem like a nice little Pokemon..." I murmur to the Budew.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:34 am

The wild Budew smiles and allows Lilly to pet her. He lets out a cuter growl. The Pokémon is enjoying Lilli's company. She thanks her kindness by cutely licking her hand. Then, she eyes a Poké Ball on Lilli's waist.

Wild Budew wants to join your team!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:39 am

I pet Budew happily, then notice it eye one of my PokeBalls. I hold out the PokeBall with a cheerful smile. "Come on, Budew!" I grin, happy that the cute little Pokemon seems to like me.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 am

(I can't edit yet though. I'll PM someone who can.)

Budew's eyes widened and filled with twinkles. She jumps up and down and is really happy. She tackles the Ball and from the center of it, comes a red beam which converted her to energy and sucked her in. Poké Balls are supposed to wiggle now but since it's in Lilly's hands, it can't so it just vibrated thrice before stopping. Budew has been successfully captured!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 am

(Ok thanks)

"Alright!" I stand up and look at the PokeBall in my hand. Really, that was the first Pokemon I had ever caught. I think for a minute. "I think I'll name you... Sakura. Come on out!" I press the button, and let her jump out of the PokeBall. "Gosh... I'm starving." I realize, being my silly self, I hadn't noticed until I was famished. I set Sakura on my shoulder, and started searching around for berries, which had been my staple diet before I had left the forest.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:03 am

An Oran Berry is on the ground.

However, a wild Pokémon picks it up and eats it.

It is a small, green reptilian Pokémon with rocky skin. It has a blunt spike on top of its head, a short, rounded snout, and triangular, black markings below and on the upper corners of its red eyes. Red scales cover its diamond-shaped belly, and there are several small holes in its body. Its short arms lack fingers, while its feet have a single toenail each. It has a tail with a conical center surrounded by a ring of plate-like scales, causing it to resemble a tunnel-boring machine.

Wild male Larvitar appeared! Level 7!

It looks at Lilly and grins a mean one. Uh-oh.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 am

"A larvita-" I say with excitement, then cut off as it eats the Oran Berry I was about to grab. Oh heck no. I notice its mean grin, and glare back with the same intimidation. "Absol, use Quick Attack!" Absol charges the green Pokemon, trying to knock it over.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 am

The attack his but it's not very effective. Larvitar didn't even budge at all. He's a 158.7lbs Rock-type while Absol is only a 103.6lbs. He grinned at his own macho-ness.

Larvitar opens its mouth and the inside of it glows white. It then releases a light blue cylinder beam from its mouth at the opponent, attempting to blow the opponent back and louder it should roar. Larvitar used Screech in an attempt to reduce Absol's defense!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 6:44 am

Absol growled and crouched down, trying to rub it's paws over it's head to stop the irritating sound. "Sakura, use Absorb!" She jumped off my shoulder and launched its attack, trying to drain its life and get it to stop using Screech.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:38 am

(This means you withdrew Absol and put Sakura in. What I'm saying is you can't use two at once against one foe.)

The cylinder beam pops like a bubble and disappears into smokes as Larvitar stops using it. Feeling his strength and energy draining, he glared at the newly captured Budew. He shook his head after taking that super effective damage and rushed towards Budew. He's up for a Bite.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 am

(oh sorry XD)

"Sakura, use Absorb again!" Sakura launched its attack again, but was stopped by Larvitar's Bite. She squealed from the bite and struggled in an attempt to get away.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:51 am

(You mean little Trainer bullying a little Larvitar who bullied the poor Oran Berry and bullied your hunger. Bullyception. XD.)

Budew managed to break free. But, Larvitar opens his mouth out wide and once again attempts another Bite. It doesn't look like he's gonna give the poor one some breathing space now that he's got it cornered. In a way.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:11 pm

(Bullyception XD)

Sakura wrestled away from it's first attack, and saw the next one coming this time. "Dodge it!" She skipped to the side, just barely avoiding its attack. "Now, use Absorb!" Sakura opened her bud, releasing the attack towards Larvatar.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 7:21 pm

O(Im on phone sory for crap ost k)

The attack landed and Budew's health is nearly back to perfect. The type advantage is really doing the trick. But the level difference is where Larvitar has the upper hand. He grins and attempts for another Screech. Auddenly switching tactics now.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Budew squealed again, hating the sharp sound. It ran around in circles trying to shake it off. While Larvitar was focused on Budew, I grumbled, "Might as well try," And threw a PokeBall at the green Pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 pm

(Larvitar captures the poke ball and you capgure him again and arceys gets holy pissed and captures everything and nyan cat still flies on. ......random thing tbere)

Wiggle...

Wiggle...

No luck.

He breaks free. Tyranitar gets even more mad and takes it out on Budew. He uses another Bite!
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

(Oh randomness XD)

"Dang it." I mutter, then call to Sakura, "Use Water Sport to make the grass all slippery!" (random tatic lol)
Sakura opens her bud again, spraying water across the grass and soaking it down. Hopefully at the speed it was charging it would slip before it could hit her.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:06 pm

(Your Budew dors not know Water Sport)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 pm

(oh. i thought it did cause i looked it up on bulbapeda and it said it learns water sport at level seven :/
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:27 am

(Your Budew is level five, get it right or you will be banned. XD jk)

Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:37 am

Anarchy wrote:
(I know it's been weeks but I hope you see this post...)

Quiet it is in this forest. Very solemn and a little bit creepy in a way. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed.

A bipedal, rosebud-like Pokémon jumps out from the grass on the right a few steps away from the trainer. Its face is yellow with small, slit-like eyes. It appears to be wearing a green bib, and has and triangular, stubby yellow feet. Its looking at Lilli with a friendly smile on its face. The little Pokémon looks so innocent that it's possible to make Trainers not harm her cuteness.

Wild female Budew appeared! Level 7!
but... chu said level 7... Im confused @-@
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the first Gym!   Preparing for the first Gym! H6Q0F8z

Preparing for the first Gym!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next