HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for the Beautiful Persian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Hana paused, stopping in his tracks when he saw the beautiful cat Pokemon lazing about in the tall grass. Hana's eyes, in an extremely rare show of emotion, lit up in an excited, childish manner. He slowly took out a Pokeball, and enlarged it as he approached the Persian. From what he knew, Persian were generally very vain Pokemon, liking attention and compliments from anyone they saw. Not wanting to hurt the beautiful cat, he decided to go for that route. "Aren't you just the most beautiful feline I've ever seen?" Hana said to the Persian with a pleasant, affectionate smile. He was hoping that the complimenting and cooing would be enough to befriend the Persian.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Persian let out a purr. He stepped back a little when Hana moved, but seemed to like him. He smiled, licking his paw then rubbing his face.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Hana smiled pleasantly as he watched the Persian. "I've always liked you Persians. So elegant, so smart, so beautiful, and I can see clearly that, out of all the Persians I've seen, you're the most beautiful of them all" Hana purred affectionately at the Persian as he smiled. So far, it seemed to be working, as the Persian was not showing any hostile intentions yet.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Persian seemed to be getting won over. She purred again. She took a step towards Hana and rubbed her cheek against him. The more he talked the more she seemed to be won over by all his flattery. Maybe flattery did get you somewhere. Well, with Persian at least.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Hana smiled affectionately as the Persian rubbed her cheek against him. Deciding to be bold, he placed his hand onto her head, and started petting her softly, going for long, slow pets. He knew from the research that he did on his favorite Pokemon that Persians loved long, slow, and soft strokes of the fur, as it tended to instill a sense of calm and warmth into them. "A beauty like you deserves to be showered with affection, and also deserves to be stronger than anything else. Would you like to come with me Persian?" Hana asked the beautiful cat Pokemon as he held up the Pokeball in his hand.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm

Persian nudged the Pokeball and was sucked inside. He seemed happy to be caught. The Pokeball bareley even flashed before Hana had caught her.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Hana smiled as the Persian allowed herself to be caught. Deciding that the Persian shouldn't be confined to a Pokeball, he tossed the newly occupied Pokeball to the ground, and released the Persian. "A beauty like you should not be confined to a Pokeball. You deserve to be shown off, to be made the envy of your kind. Someone as special as you deserves a name truly befitting you. So, I shall you Karei, which means Beauty" Hana said to the newly dubbed Karei. He then quickly headed off to Rustboro City, his newly faithful companion following after him.

(End Topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for the Beautiful Persian   Hunting for the Beautiful Persian - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Hunting for the Beautiful Persian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2