HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kneel Before Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Ants. You all, ants. I, am the boot. Ant makes no war with the boot.

I am Shadow, of Asgard! I am burdened with glorious purpose!

It seems your "mightiest heroes" have disappeared out of existence. I wonder, who's going to protect the cubs from the predators if their parents are not around?

"Mightiest heroes", give me a kiss. *grins*

KNEEL BEFORE ME! I SAID, KNEEL!

*Shadow stamps his scepter on the ground, causing a shockwave that intimidates the crowd into silence as they all kneel before him*

Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of forum members, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for administrator-ship, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

Hm, those who say that you will not bow down to men like me will set an example to the rest. Oh, I've heard already what your actions will be. The mindless beasts, makes play they're still a man. How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?

Ooh. It burns you to have come so close. To have the Proxyract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all members to share. And then to be reminded what real power is.

I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Lucretia's Daughters and Luna's Sons, in my exile! I have seen the true power of the Proxyract, and when I wield it... I AM A KING!

Let me tell you a short story. The Proxyract has awakened. It is on a little website. A cyber world. "He" would wield its power, but your ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And his force, his Spamtauri, will follow. The sub-forums will be his. The forum his. And the members, what can they do but burn?

I'm listening.
Pit
Pit

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Sorry, but you won't take over here! *pulls out the Three Sacred Treasures* Get ready...
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Kneel Before Me! Tumblr_lyydond9Gk1qao1lqo1_500

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsu
Tsu

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Dork.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Well, we have an Avarice .u.
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 am

I thought the beast had wandered off...

Well, what have I to fear? Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. Where is my disadvantage? Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.
Pit
Pit

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 6:26 am

Escuse me. I'm Pit, if you didn't know, and I'm an angel. I'll defend this place at all costs!
Jikumo
Jikumo

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 8:30 am

*looks at the falling fortress* Well...whoops. I think my generator might have malfunctioned. Either way, we're no more scattered than your mind, demon. Now, will you go down quietly?
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:15 am

I can't. There's no stopping me. There's only war.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Well then, so be it.
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Kneel Before Me! Tumblr_meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500

Kneel Before Me! Tumblr_m1vvi5G2bl1rpjyzyo1_500
Kneel Before Me! Tumblr_m1vh2ufAdI1qi70x0
Pit
Pit

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Let's see just what these things are made of!

*Flies into the sky with the Three Sacred Treasures, and destroys a nearby...thingy.*
Bryan
Bryan

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Kneel Before Me! Tumblr_me65oogZn81r28vjk
Pit
Pit

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Yep, it really did!
Sponsored content

Kneel Before Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kneel Before Me!   Kneel Before Me! H6Q0F8z

Kneel Before Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: