HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie Empty
PostSubject: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Hana had managed to make it to this small island in the middle of the ocean, halfway to Mossdeep City. He was for the explicit purpose of finding either a Staryu, or a Starmie. However, since they lived in the water, he would be at a disadvantage, which meant he would have to have one of his Pokemon go down there and attempt to befriend one, so he could catch it without a problem.

So, after making sure to pull a pair of goggles over his eyes, and inhale a lot of air, he dunked his head into the water. He then searched through the depths of the water, scanning all the different ocean life there.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm

In the water he spotted five shapes swimming around. They never noticed him. They stuck to the same area, sometimes separating from each other, indicating they were not a group.

-------------
Wild Politoed, Gyarados, Marshtomp, Huntail and Starmie appeared!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Hana's eyes immediately made out the familiar shape of a Starmie, and he inwardly grinned to himself in excitement, since if he did that while underwater, his mouth would be filled with water. Knowing that he stood no chance fighting a Starmie, he knew that the second best option was to befriend it. The friendliest one of his Pokemon, was a Shedinja, and since Ghosts have no lungs or gills, they do not need to breathe.

Since his Shedinja was a lively, friendly creature, Hana decided to quickly duck his head out of the water for a bit, exhaling a bit to catch his breath. He then sent out the Pokeball that held his female Shedinja, and grinned at her. "Alright Protector, I need your help. Down in the water is a Starmie I wish to add to our team. I cannot fight it while underwater, so I want you to befriend it and convince it to join us" Hana explained to the female Shedinja.

Protector made out a few happy exclamations, and happily agreed to help out her new friend. She flew into the depths of the water, and found the Starmie her precious friend talked about. She issued out a few happy exclamation of it's species' name, and started conversing with the Starmie. 'Greetings Starmie. Would you like to be my new friend?' the Shedinja asked the purple Pokemon.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Starmie looked at her. It then spoke in Pokelanguage, "You're so cute... Okay!"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Protector smiled mentally in excitement. 'I have a trainer who has been looking for someone of your kind for a while. Would you like to come with us on our adventures?' she asked the Starmie in a jovial tone of voice.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

"Sounds like fun. Is your trainer nice? I mean, I'm not sure if I should trust strangers, but if you like them, and I'll be with you who I think I can trust, then I guess!" said Starmie. It then eagerly awaited to follow Shedinja.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 pm

'Oh yes, he's really nice to the Pokemon he travels with, I can promise you that' Protector said as she lead the Starmie up the surface to where her trainer was. When Hana saw that Shedinja had returned with the Starmie in tow, he smiled in thankfulness as he hugged the hovering Bug/Ghost Pokemon. He then looked at the Starmie with a pleasant smile, and held the last of his Pokeballs out to her, asking for her to get into it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:34 pm

The same as Shedinja, Starmie's happiness allowed it to be caught!

---------
Congratulations! You caught....

Pokemon: Starmie
Nickname:
Level: 23
Moves:
Water Gun
Recover
Swift
Rapid Spin
Confuse Ray
Psychic (TM)
Ice Beam (TM)
Surf (HM)
Flash Cannon (TM)
Pain Split (TUTOR)
Magic Coat (TUTOR)
Signal Beam (TUTOR)
Ability: Natural Cure
Personality: Serious but kind
Exp: 0
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Hana smirked to himself when the Starmie allowed itself to be caught by the Pokeball. After naming it Shine, like a shining star, he quickly went off to Rustboro City, wanting to get some training in before he started taking on the Gyms.

(End Topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie   The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie H6Q0F8z

The Elusive Hunt for Either a Staryu, or a Starmie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1