HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) Empty
PostSubject: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Ray stepped through the teleporter, right outside of the team galactic HQ, voltarius came out of a teleporter next to him. He turned of voltarius' teleporter, and moved the other one of to the side. He check ed if the doors were locked which they were, and he placed a disk on them, there was a weird ticking noise, before the door opened by itself. Ray leaned against the door way waiting for zonon.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Zonon's atoms started forming next to him, starting from his legs
After some what 10 seconds he was formed totally there
"Damn! My teleporter was in power save mode heh"
He laughed
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm

"we have to locate the battery first, it should be where they held those legendaries captive" Ray said walking through, and opening a door with a blank key card, "ever-keys, i designed them myself"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 7:56 am

"I prefer exploding bombs"
He joked
"What are we doing, im confused"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm

"The last item on the list, this is the only place we can find it" Ray said, as he walked into a dark room
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 5:47 am

"...Ok..."
He said
"I'll wait, or if it would take long I'll enter"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

"I'll need some help removing it from the machine" Ray shouted after him from the darkness
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Zonon sighed
"I come in"
He walked in

(Where are we?)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

(A trap)

Ray turned the lights on revealing an empty room. "Your a threat to ely, so i must leave you here, the walls are made of adamantium, and the its charged with a static electric barrier so you cant simply teleport out" Ray said laughing as he walked out and the door shut close

(btw adamantium is what wolverines skeleton is made of, it is extremely strong)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zThu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 pm

(Grrr, not done yet..)

"I thought we would be good friends, Ray, still, I do not know who Ely is.."
He said, starting to get angry
"Hehehehehihahahahahaa!"
He let out all his pokemon
"I'll get you for this.."

Luxray used Thunder bolt all over the place, several stuff exploded around, Zonon just laughed
Weavile's Ice Beam froze the place, Zonon felt cold but he went on with the crazy laugh
Infernape's Flamethrower started to melt the ice with some of the adamantium.
Rampardos started to run about crushing the stuff up
Zonon went placing bombs all around the place

"This shall be harsh.."
He said evilly
"Infernape, flamthrower!"
Infernape's flamethrower exploded one of the bombs, then the other then the other.
The ice stuck melted the adamantium while the bombs turned them into bits

Soon he escaped
"Yeah, genius"
He laughed
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

(Your not allowed to say you escaped until my counter attack)

Ray had already escaped the building, ely stood there as his leo alter ego, "Blow it up, he's way too strong for me to beat at this time" Leo said as the entire building was teleported deep into the emerald mountains in minoru, the cave was laid with millions of heavy explosives, they all went off at once leaving a hole in the side of the mountain. large amounts of static charge throughout the ruined cave, stopping him from teleporting.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 07, 2011 12:55 am

Theo had already used gallade to teleport zonon along with himself outside and set him down and stood on ho-oh"ray and ely working together eh,cant say i saw it coming,cant say im shocked either"Theo looked at them both"no threat,but still an annoyance,dont get in the other captains way,were not afraid to wipe you 2 out"Ho-oh then flew off slowly"zonon do whatever with them"Theo and Ho-oh then flew off
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm

(Ray: theo saved meh anyway xD)
"Do whatever I want with them?"
Zonon said, wondering whatever he meant
"I bet that means I get to fight back when Ray tries to hit me again"
He started walking down the hill
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 am

Theo called him"it means revenge also"Theo then hung up
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 08, 2011 4:26 am

(Your still in minoru, you'll have to do a new topic)

Leo glanced at ray, "So how is gemini?" He asked staring up. "I think he died, he's not in my shadow thats for sure" Ray replied setting up the teleporter
"Set it to minoru, we need phowar and the others before we can carry on, with the plan, where's virgo and pisces?" Leo asked as they teleported away
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 08, 2011 4:36 am

(XD we teleported away actually)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 am

(Then stop posting here XP)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)   MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai) H6Q0F8z

MicroFusion Cell Battery is Busted!!?? (requesting darkrai)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1