HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::Celadon City training session

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jäger
Jäger

::Celadon City training session Empty
PostSubject: ::Celadon City training session   ::Celadon City training session H6Q0F8zWed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Celadon City training session::

Jäger had finally reached to Celadon City. It was around 2 pm already. The young man had a long walk and bike ride behind him, having came trough Route 18, 17, and 16. Having finally started his journey he didn't really have all that much idea what he was supposed to do now. As currently he considered himself a trainer, Jäger took steps towards the Celadon City gym. Young Wulfenbuttel knew the gym leader, Erika, pretty well trough his parents because she had a perfume shop. Erika and the boy's parents used to work together since both of them are dealing with different plants, flowers, etc.

After having lunch and walking trough the city a little bit he finally reached to the Celadon City. A really big building surrounded by beautiful green grass. Jäger had been here once when he was a child but he didn't really remember all that much. He knew that Celadon City Gym had beautiful greenhouses which he was anxious to visit. After walking inside the gym Jäger was greeted by a beautiful young woman, "Hello. I am Tanya. Might you be a challenger?" followed with a gorgeous smile.

For a second Jäger was stunned by the beauty of Tanja, but then finally spoke, "No. Not a challenger, but I am here to see Erika." He took a moment to look around and then added, "Is she in?" The woman answered, "Sorry. Not at a moment. She should return around 4 o'clock. Would you like to wait, or shall I give her a message?" asked Tanya from Jäger. The boy turned a little disappointed. "That's sad," he mumbled, but the raised his head again, "I just wanted to see the greenhouses and all the different kinds of plants around here." He then continued pulling out his pokeball from the bag, "I also just started my journey, and though she could give me some tips on training grass-type pokemon. I have a Bulbasaur."

Tanya's eyes brightened up and she clapped her hands from happiness, "Woooow! A Bulbasaur. I love grass type pokemon and Bulbasaur is one of my favorite." The woman walked closer, "May I see him?" Jäger blushed a little, but he kept acting cool and released his pokemon. "Come out Bulbasaur," he spoke as he pressed the button in middle of pokeball, letting out his one and only pokemon. The woman instantly knelt down and hugged the pokemon, "He is soooo cuuuuute!" After some seconds of embracing the seed pokemon and making it blush as well she made a proposal to Jäger, "How about you wait for Erika to come and in the meantime we'll have a pokemon battle. I'll teach you all I know about battling with grass pokemon"

Jäger had no way to reject that beautiful smile, and besides it's what he wanted. Learning more about grass pokemon, it didn't matter if it was Erika or Tanya teaching him. "I'd be glad if you shared your experience with me," answered Jäger nicely, "So, are you going to teach me trough pokemon battle?" added he little bit nervously. After all he had never had a pokemon battle. Bulbasaur also looked at Jäger. He felt that the trainer was nervous which also got him little bit shaky. "That's a great idea!" shouted Tanya cheerfully. "Follow me, I'll take you to the battlefield."

After walking trough one of the greenest greenhouses Jäger had ever seen they arrived at a grassy field. There were white lines on the ground, indicating the area of battlefield. Both of them took their places. "Alright, I fight with my Bulbasaur then." said Jäger excitedly. Tanya smirked and threw a pokeball to the field, "Bellsprout, I choose you!" shouted the woman as the pokeball popped open and a plant based pokemon with a tem-like brown body came out. "Do you know grass type strengths and weaknesses?" asked Tanya from Jäger, to which he answered, "Yes. Of course, I learned a lot about pokemon before starting my journey." Tanya nodded happily, "That's good. Then I won't have to explain that. Once the battle starts the trainers must start calling out commands for their pokemon, such as attack and so on. Since my Bellsprout is probably a little bit stronger than your Bulbasaur I let you start."

Although Jäger, as well as Bulbasaur, didn't quite like that Tanya had called her pokemon stronger than his, he called out the attack, "Bulbasaur. Use Leech Seed!" The pokemon nodded and fired a seed like attack from his bulb aimed at Bellsprout. "Take it and use Poison Powder!" The plant pokemon was hit by the seed and it's body got wrapped in vines but the attack didn't seem to do much. Instantly it released waves of purple powder at Bulbasaur. The pokemon was taken completely by surprise and started coughing, at the same time taking damage. "You have to also keep track on the type of moves you command your pokemon to execute. Grass type moves are weak against other grass types, but moves such as Leech Seed have no effect at all, so at this type of situations you can take action and counter attack unguarded opponent easily."

Jäger bit his teeth together. He couldn't believe that he had made such a simple mistake, and now because of that his pokemon was suffering. Although Bulbasaur was also a poison type, the poison still took full effect on him. Jäger knew that he had to keep his calm because his partner would feel it if he was nervous. He confidently called out, "Bulbasaur, use tackle on Bellsprout." Tanya smirked and shouted, "Bellsprout! Use wrap to intercept his attack." The pokemon reached out his thin arms and blocked Bulbasaur, instantly after that getting a good hold of the pokemon and starting to squeeze him. Normally such thin pokemon like Bellsprout wouldn't be able to do it, but because this one was so much more trained and Bulbasaur was weakened by the poison it was easy. "Good job on keeping calm and quickly starting a counter attack," started Tanya complimenting Jäger, "I understand that Bulbasaur is rather low level at the moment, thus it is only natural that you would lose in face to face combat. Also I think he doesn't know all that much different moves at the moment, so maybe it would be better if we held up the battle for now and just did some basic training?"

Jäger looked at his pokemon struggling between Bellsprout's body. Although he himself wanted to keep on going, he didn't want Bulbasaur to get hurt anymore. The boy thought that it was pointless to simply let him keep getting hurt versus so much strong pokemon and decided, "I think you might be right. Battling might be a little bit too much for us." Tanya clapped her hands, to which Bellsprout instantly stopped squeezing Bulbasaur, "I also think that my pokemon might be little bit too much for you at the moment. I'm sorry I didn't take the cap between our pokemon' experience into consideration," spoke the woman really humbly. She walked up to Bulbasaur and used antidote on him against the poison.

"Let's just do some basic training. I am amazed though that your pokemon doesn't seem all that much hurt. There appears to be no bruises, even though Bellsprout gave it his all," spoke Tanya to Bulbasaur while treating him. Bulbasaur proudly raised his head, to which Jäger chuckled a little. "So, teach me the basic training methods," said Jäger nicely. Tanya smiled and started teaching Jäger and Bulbasaur regular exercises to build up healthy and strong muscles. They worked hard for almost an hour and a half after their small battle...

[Word count: 1300]

Bryan
Bryan

::Celadon City training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Celadon City training session   ::Celadon City training session H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 6:22 am

((Do you still need this modded?))

::Celadon City training session
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: