HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 1 The start of a new adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Leo
Leo

Part 1 The start of a new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Shawn yawned as he woke up in Hoenn. It was the day he would go on a vacation to Kanto. He was really looking forward to it as he wondered what kind of pokemon would be in the kanto region. He had never  to that region before, he only knew that one of his starters was from kanto. It was his scyther, his father had caught it for him when he had to go Kanto for his work. He looked at the five pokeballs in his bag while he walked downstairs. His parents were allready downstairs awaiting for him to come. They quickly got in the car as they made sure everything was locked when they went outside. It was a nice morning, the sun was up for a little bit, so the golden warm rays were just over the small hill that was close to the village. They stepped in the car and drove to the airport of Hoenn. It was a huge airport which was hugely made of glass. They were just in time, as they went past the security and in the airplane. It had allready landed so he could board as they were one of the last people. They sat down as the airplane began to go further up in the air, Shawn his eyelids became heavy as he slowly began to fall afsleep.

Shawn awoke when he felt a bump, he looked up and saw that the plane was landing, he awaited for it to stand still as he wanted to see how Kanto was. The plane finally stopped going on through. He went outside and inhaled deeply. He walked to the hotel that was close to the airport. ''You guys go on through I am goingn to play with my pokemon'' He said to his parents while they nodded and walked into the hotel as Shawn went in the forest that was close and let his pokemon out, as they began to play with the forest pokemon. He smiled as he sat down to one of the trees.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Anzan was walking nearby as, he explored the area and buildings surrounding Pallet Town with his trusty and loyal Chowan (Meditite) at his side which was when he found a forest and decided that it would be the perfect place to get some meditation in; when one with nature finding an empty clearing near where Shawn was then, sitting down cross-legged and closing his eyes as, they began their meditation becoming one with nature and humming in the natural manner
"Om"
he began Chowan doing the same in the language of pokemon
"Medi"
both repeating this multiple times and calmly harnessing nature's many gifts and benefits.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Shawn looked at his scyther and his torchic playing with some odish and weedle, caterpie. He couldn't help it but smile at what he was seeing. It was just such a cute sight to see them get along so well. He then heard something he did not expect. He heard a person saying some weird thing. It sounded like ''Om'' Which was mostly used for meditating. He knew this cause his mother did all the time. It sounded peacefull as he stood up and stretched while walking to the source of the sound. His torchic jumped up on him from behind and started walking next to him with scyther.

He looked around knowing that he was getting closer to the source of the sound. When he had found it he had noticed that it was a boy and his meditite looking really relaxed. He wasn't sure if he should talk to them or not. They just looked so peacefull and he didn't want to be a party crasher, so he decided to sit down at the other side of the tree where the boy and his meditite were sitting as he just listened to the sounds of the foresy while awaiting for the boy to wake up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Soon after Shawn arrived Anzan said
"Hello there, my name is Anzan and this is Chowan, you are?"
without even looking to Shawn until he opened his eyes and got up having sensed Shawn's presence due to vibrations in the air due to his closeness to nature. Once on his feet he approached Shawn and held out a hand to help Shawn up whilst, waiting for an answer. Chowan remaining at his side
"Medi"
Chowan said to Scyther and Torchic as, her way of saying `hi`.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 9:49 pm

He took the boy called Anzan his hand as he felt himself being lifted from the ground while looking to meditite, talking to his scyther and torchic. Torchic seemed really eager to play as it jumped up and down around meditite looking really cute as scyther watched the little pokemon with a smile on his face as had shawn. ''Hey man My Name is shawn'' He said while turning his hand into a fist waiting for Anzan to give him the box. ''So are you from around here or what?'' He said in a calm and nice tone not wanting to scare they boy of before they even got to know each other.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Anzan smiled at the pokemon playing before, responding to Shawn's first question
"No, i'm not exactly from around here but, I am native to the region, I come from Chrysanthemum Island with my four friends"
Anzan then happily began to unlatch their pokeball's from his special belt and asked
"Would you like to perhaps meet them"
in a friendly manner. Chowan meanwhile playing with Torchic as, she used Confusion to make Torchic fly around smiling to Torchic before, letting Torchic down after a while and returning to Anzan's side.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Shawn listened with interested to what Anzan was saying a she smiled seeing torchic getting more happy and excited as it was in the air. When the meditite lifted the torchic back to the ground it came running towards him and jumped in his arms while his scyther came to stand next to him, he petted the torchic as it happily squeeled. ''Sure why not'' Shawn said as he looked at the pokeballs Anzan had. ''After that I will make you some nice thing to eat and for you're pokemon as well of course how does that sound''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Anzan nodded in response to Shawn as, he enlarged the pokeballs and threw all three of them into the air calling out
"Join me my friends, Hakue, Daigai, Eika"
His trio of pokemon joining him and Chowan in a line with Eika (Charizard) behind him, Daigai (Magnemite) to his left and Hakue (Chansey) on his right. Anzan then calmly looked to Shawn and said
"These are my friends"
indicating to each of them as, he said
"Chowan... Daigai... Hakue... and Eika..."
once done he heard Shawn make him an offer of food and gratefully replied
"That would be lovely apart from Eika he has to have special food"
Anzan then removing a specialized container with Eika's face on it and removed the lid; handing it to Eika knowing he had plenty more for other meals. Eika tucking into his specialized Eika food as, to call it Charizard would be lying because, it is special for Eika a spicy blend with oran berries for taste, flavor and health.

Daigai however, didn't need to eat as, it feasted on electrical currents. Hakue walking over to Torchic and extending her right hand to be shook as, her way of saying hello. With Chowan remaining at Anzan's side and using Confusion to lift some rocks and plants into place to form a table for them to sit at.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Shawn looked at the meditite use the confusion move to lift rocks to make a table. ''Thanks Chowan'' Shawn said with a smile on you're face. He got a small coocking set out of his backpack which he allways took with him just in case. He had bought some fresh vegetables from a farmer when he was still traveling on the road alone. He began to put some water in it from his water bottle. He then lifted torchic as he said: ''Torchic do you mind using ember please so I can make us some nice veggie soup?'' The torchic chirped happily as it began to spit some small flames under the pan and the water slowly began to boil. He then placed a wooden plate on the table and put the vegetables on it. He had done this before so scyther knew what he had to do. He began to cut the vegetables and when they were done he lifted the plate and put them into the water with some etra ingredients as a nice smell of soup began to surround the area. ''Thanks scyther'' He said with a smile as he petted his pokemon who was also smiling. He and scyther then began to make the table ready as he got some deep plates and fille them once the soup was ready, he also filled two others for his scyther as he made a bottle of milk ready for his torchic. ''Hey uhm Anzan? Can you're pokemon eat vegetable soup or would you like them to have some pokefood I have both so you can choose, my scyther prefers the soup so I am giving him that and my torchic is still a baby so I have to give the little one the bottle.'' He then waited what Anzan would awnser.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Chowan nodded to the praise he received and then watched as, Anzan replied simply to Shawn by saying
"Yes thank you Chowan and Hakue love vegetable soup"
then, helping to set out the table into a nice looking manner and taking his seat as, did Hakue and Chowan once everything was ready, Daigai hovering over Anzan's right shoulder and Eika still eating his food next to the table. Anzan then, said to Shawn
"Thank you again for the food"
before, slowly beginning to eat.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 8:51 pm

"No problem" shaw said hapily gladhe could help them out as he placed two plates in front of anza his pokemon. He was happy to see that his soup was good. He knew it cause he could see a twinkle in scyther his eye as he then looked at torchic who was sipping happily from the bottle. "So uh what do you do, gyms or maybe contest?" Shawn asked wonderin what he would awnser
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Anzan smiled as, he ate his food before, looking to Shawn and saying
"It is very nice"
following this he heard Shawn ask him a question to which he simply replied
"I am currently on a journey to find my true self and help my friends to grow be it through, Gym's or contest's. I must discover my true purpose in life and that is why I'm on a journey with my friends"
after this he finished his vegetable soup as did Hakue and Chowan, Eika finishing his food in the background too. Anzan then, asked
"I should ask you the same question what are your reasons for being here in the Kanto Region?"
quietly and calmly awaiting an answer once he'd asked the question.

(For reference he sounds like `Beyal` from `Monsuno` if you know who and what that is)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 10:46 pm

(Yeah I know who that is)
He finished his soup before awnsering the question Anzan asked him. He did not know yet what he wanted that was the point he wanted to try both as he liked doing them but he had to make a choice otherwise it would be overworking to his pokemon. ''I don't know yet'' He said as he looked at Anzan his pokemon. ''I mean I like contest a lot but I also like doing gym battles, and the reason why I am here is that we are on a little holiday I want to see some regions before starting my journey at johto or at any other region'' He began to clean up his stuff like the pan and the rests of the vegetables. ''So I would like to try both but I am not sure if they have contests here, but anyway would you mind battling with me cause I haven't battled with anyone for a while.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 10:16 am

Anzan nodded
"They do have contests here just they are rather few and far between"
then, to his surprise; Shawn asked for a battle and Anzan was glad to accept
"That sounds like a great idea"
he then looked to his pokemon before saying
"Shall we make it a two on two battle"
having already decided upon which of his two friends would battle Shawn's Scyther and Torchic. Though he also, decided against using Eika in this battle due to the fact it would put him at an unfair advantage. Looking for the best and most equal match-ups to make it a fair battle he decided upon using Chowan to battle Scyther and Daigai to battle Torchic.

(1 vs 1 + 1 vs 1 not 2 vs 2 unless you want)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 am

''Oh'' Ian said a bit sad when hearing that the contest were far apart from each other and that there weren't that many, he then looked up a bit more happy when he heard that his battle was accepted. ''Sure sounds great but uh when you are fighting torchic can you please do a bit easier, it is still a baby and low level, it doesn't know many moves.'' He then looked at torchic, ''Are you ready to battle?'' He said while looking at the small red pokemon in his arms, the torchic squeecked happily and on its face was an expression that the pokemon was ready for battle. ''Ok let's do it'' Shawn said while looking at scyther. ''You are up first ok?'' The scyther nodded obviously ready for battle as he placed torchic next to him. ''You watch from here ok you are going to be up soon'' He said smiling. The torchic nodded and watched Anzan as Shawn wondered who he would use.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Anzan looked to Shawn and said
"I was planning on going easy on Torchic, that's why Daigai will be fighting Torchic in a minute because, that way you'll at least have the type advantage"
Anzan took another glance at Chowan and continued
"Meanwhile, Chowan's gonna be taking on Scyther because, that seems like a nice fair battle and it will also, be a nice way to follow the battle's natural flow. You ready now my friend"
Anzan then took up a position with Chowan moving in front beaming across
"Medi.. Tite.."
next Daigai, Eika and Hakue standing on the sidelines. With that Anzan called to Shawn
"I will allow you the first move"
knowing he was at an advantage due to his ability to synchronize with nature and move with the flow of the forest as, well as their extensive concentration and reflex training throughout the years.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm

''Thank you man'' Shawn said as he was gratefull that he would go easy on torchic, it was then that he heard that he got the first move, as he thought what Scyther his moveset was again and then said: ''Scyther use quick attack.'' Scyther shot forward running very fast as it was going towards the meditite hoping to hit the pokemon with one of his giant like scizors.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Anzan announced to Chowan
"Let's dodge with Detect then, show them Double Team and Drain Punch"
chaining the moves together to strengthen the attack as, her eyes glowed blue and she swiftly sidestepped the Quick Attack following which Chowan multiplied into 10 copies surrounding Scyther and drawing back their arms with the powerful green natural energy swirling around her fist, swinging the Drain Punches at Scyther in pure synchronization. Anzan watched intrigued by the way that Chowan was moving and flowing in the battle her movements as, calm and fluent as, a river.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Shawn new what would happen if he wouldn't think of something to let scyther dodge the drain punches. ''Ok scyther let's do this quick, use quick attack to dodge the drain punch'' He said as scyther began to sprint away but it was too late. The clones hit him as he was flown back against a tree. ''Scyther are you ok?'' Shawn said. Scyther slowly stood up obviously the hit did much damage. ''Lets try that again scyther use quick attack'' Once again the pokemon shot forward hoping to land the attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zWed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Anzan watched calmly as, Scyther dashed through some of Chowan's copies; then calling to Chowan
"Confusion on Scyther now Chowan"
Chowan's eyes glowing purple and Scyther being surrounded in a purple outline as, he got forced into the ground slamming Scyther's chin into the floor and catapulting Scyther towards a tree with the psychic energy pinning his scythes back so, he couldn't stop it and once Scyther had hit the tree; Chowan and her copies released it.

(You decide whether Scyther survives now. I do the same in other topics.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Scyther was flown away an at the moment he fell on the ground he couldn't get up anymore. "Scyther!!" But it was too late. Scyther ran towards the green bug pokemon and picked him up carefully as scyther began to open his eyes. "Scyther are you ok?" The small pokemon nodded as Shawn hugged him before saying "Here have a good rest" as he picked the poleball from his belt and returned it to it before holding i against his heart saying. "You are awesome scyther" He then stood up as he had croudched down to have a look at scyther. "Nice work" he said to the boy in fronf of him. "Shall we continue" he said to torchic as his pokemon jumped ready with a determined face. "Lets go" he said waiting to see the boys pokemon that would fight his torchic.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Anzan nodded
"Scyther is a noble warrior you've raised him well"
with that he signaled for Chowan to step back
"You fought well Chowan but, it is time for Daigai to take charge"
Chowan moving to Anzan's side and Daigai flying in front and looking to Torchic with it's one eye. Anzan then said once more
"You may be the one to make the first move once more"
he maintained a calm stance looking to Shawn and Torchic reading their body language with the vibrations in the wind due, to his deep training.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 pm

''Ok then torchic use you're ember'' Shawn said while trying to stay on distance. He could see the little flames shoot out from torchic his mouth and he hoped the boy would go easy on his little pokemon. It was still a baby and therefore not so strong as scyther was. ''Nice work torchic'' He complimented his pokemon awaiting what his opponent would do
(sorry for the late respons :'( )
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Anzan smiled as, he watched the attack head for his pokemon deciding on a late response so, that Torchic could feel the pride in landing an attack, calling to Daigai
"Now Daigai SonicBoom!"
Daigai being hit by the ember attack and taking some damage though, due to his opponent being a baby it wasn't that strong though, it still done a lot of damage because, of type disadvantage. Following which, Daigai spun at high speed and unleashed multiple crescent shaped discs of sonic energy at Torchic.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Shawn could see the sonicboom being unleashed towards his torchic. He had seen a smile on torchic his face, when the attack had hit but when he could see the sonicboom the torchic began to run around with a super funny look on its face. Alltogether it looked really hilarious seeing a torchic run so fast around that you could only see a red blur with a super funny look on its face. ''Torchic dodge it'' Shawn said as he looked at the pokemon that was running around. One of the sonicbooms hit sending the torchic flying but it still got up. However due to the sonicboom it became more restless and kept running around. ''Ok lets go torchic use dig'' Torchic jumped up and made a hole as it landed on the ground awaiting to get under daiga (magnemite?),
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 The start of a new adventure   Part 1 The start of a new adventure H6Q0F8z

Part 1 The start of a new adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next