HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... Empty
PostSubject: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Another night on the stage. Another night fulfilling their mothers wish. Stepping out onto the brightly lit stage with their partners, Flareon and Vaporeon, they lifted their arms waving at their audience. Just then Lunar took out a microphone and said into it " Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I trust that so far you have enjoyed the performance provided and I hope you will enjoy our part. Where the other acts have been safe this one can be dangerous. All we ask is that you do not make any loud noises or distract us in any way. Apart from that we hope you enjoy our performance ". He then threw the microphone backstage where it was caught by a member of the circus staff. He then produced a flame in his hand while Solar produced a ball of water in her hand. Solar threw the ball into the air while Lunar was firing fire at it. The ball then exploded sending light shining everywhere. Suddenly a gigantic water/fire rainbow appeared bedazzling the admirable audience. Lunar grinned then produced a ball of fire in his hand. It then shaped into a small fire pony prancing away on his hand. He then blew on it enlarging it to the size of a regular horse. While the audience was admiring the bright fire horse a similar water horse had been produced. The two faced each other and bowed. Smiles appeared on the audiences faces. Lunar and Solar then indicated to their partners to use their acting moves. Flareon let off a powerful Fire Blast into the air while Vaporeon ran at it with a watery fist. It then struck upwards sending waterfall crashing down onto the fire.Smoke enveloped the room as the audience started to become confused. However as the smoke cleared there was a wave of sparkles that fell from gthe ceiling. A tide of applause enveloped the duo. But that slowly changed to confusion. Lunar himself was confused. Why were they confused. He then looked to where Solar should have been but she was not there. Lunars eyes widened in fright.He then saw Solar and a masked man leaving the room. He quickly gave chase to the mysterious man.However when he went outside he saw a helicopter leaving. Despite not getting an identity of the man he did see a skull logo on the side of the helicopter. He was angry. Angry at the people who had kidnapped his little sister. But even angrier at himself for not protecting her. He had just assumed that this time would be the same as all the others. He had no idea he had formulated his sisters kidnapping by doing that same act. But hating himsefl would have to wait. He had to find Team Skull and get back his sister.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Nice story, but you didn't give the base for me to join/mod your topic. Plus can you please add links to your characters [mainly the character in your story] to your signature please?
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Myst Kai is i guess going to produce the point in the story when other people can join the hunt for Team Skull but so far its only Kai joining as she is a detective investigating Team Skull. I will do it as best i can
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 pm

(That is one AWESOME reply Kai)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 pm

A Raichu and a Flareon crept out. Raichu was engulfed in electricity. He began to charge furiously at Mightyena. Flareon faced Persian and fired a Flamethrower.

--------------------------------
Raichu
Male
Level 36
Aggressive and tends to lash out, but has high power due to this.

Flareon
Male
Level 52
Likes to joke around and play pranks. Is very loving.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Flareon was hit full force by Power Gem. He took massive damage but turned and gathered flames in his mouth. He then fired them directly at Perisan's face. Raichu was hit. Being a high level it wasn't too bad. He summoned a bolt of lightning and struck Mightyena with it.

--------------
Flareon used Flamethrower!
Raichu used Thunder!
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Flareon was hit and stumbled. He stood there for a few moments then collapsed. Now was the chance to capture him. Raichu also took a direct attack, with only a few hit points left. He directed a blue bolt of electricity at Mightenya.

---------------------

Flareon fainted!
Raichu used Shock Wave!
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 am

Shockwave shattered and was destroyed. The Bite hit, knocking him out. The Pokeball began to rattle. It seemed like it was going forever. Then it worked! Flareon was caught!
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm

(Uh Lunar is the man, Solar is the girl)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...   A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping... H6Q0F8z

A Fabulous Show and a Mysterious kidnapping...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1