HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Waffles with Maple Syrup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsu
Tsu

Free Waffles with Maple Syrup Empty
PostSubject: Free Waffles with Maple Syrup   Free Waffles with Maple Syrup H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 am

For some people, I am the reason why this site is experiencing inactivity, and I would like to dismiss that argument as baseless, selfish, and just plain ignorant. I have my reasons for my resignation, and the intention to kill this site was not one of it, nor is the inactivity a side-effect of my resignation. I can give you advice on this matter though, since fights are popping up all over the place, and I was the one who loved dealing with issues like this.

First rule of moderating
Take no prisoners of war.

Second rule of moderating
Be plain mean for the heck of it.

Third rule of moderating
Spare the ban hammer, spoil the member.

Fourth rule of moderating
Bring your personal feelings into your duties.

Fifth rule of moderating
Aim to kill.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Free Waffles with Maple Syrup   Free Waffles with Maple Syrup H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am

I like these rules. No one seems to want to take serious action... but these rules... they're good stuff. I'm taking these with me for awhile. I'm not sure why people blame you, though... .-.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Free Waffles with Maple Syrup   Free Waffles with Maple Syrup H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Sigh... I'll just try and not get involved with any fights. Starting now. 'Cause I'm more dangerous than everybody here combined if I get angry. >.>
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Waffles with Maple Syrup   Free Waffles with Maple Syrup H6Q0F8z

Free Waffles with Maple Syrup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1