HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It seems I can never stop apologizing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

It seems I can never stop apologizing... Empty
PostSubject: It seems I can never stop apologizing...   It seems I can never stop apologizing... H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 6:49 am

Simply put, I'm signing up with the Air Force as soon as possible. Until then, I'm resuming my hectic conditioning program, and I won't have consistent time to make daily rounds on PW. I'll do my best to be on weekly, but this means a slower pace for all of the threads I'm modding, and a temporary shutdown of the D&D project. Once I get into and complete basic training, my time *should* free up exponentially. At that point, I will do my best to resume my duties. Until then, any people upset at slow paces will have to PM me, so I can try to arrange someone else to take them over. The D&D project is no exception, if someone feels up to the task. I apologize deeply for any troubles caused, I'm going to do my best to be done with this and get back to my usual daily posting self.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: It seems I can never stop apologizing...   It seems I can never stop apologizing... H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Heh, good luck in Basic Training~

My brother joined the Air Guard, and he has some funny BT stories. Just remember to never eat the desert they put out for you at lunch, it's a trap o3o
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: It seems I can never stop apologizing...   It seems I can never stop apologizing... H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Wat? How old are you? Eh, give 'em Hell, kid. Show them baddies not to mess with people.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems I can never stop apologizing...   It seems I can never stop apologizing... H6Q0F8z

It seems I can never stop apologizing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1