HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anther Lengk (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 am

Name: Anther K. Lengk
Nickname: Kid
Birthplace: Skull Pirate's ship
Battle Style: Anther is calculating, he can adjust his fighting style and use whatever is available to exploit one's weakness, even if there is only one possible way of winning. He likes to use strong pokemon, and if they look good, the better. He over relies on strategy over brute force sometimes, which can be a part of his reluctance to use full force, but he gets by anyways. When he gets angered, rarely, he will not hesitate to rip you apart and slowly drain you of energy.
Looks:
Anther Lengk (WIP) NhzrWWr
Personality: Anther is
History: Anther's parents were adventurers, a duo that travelled the world in search of great treasure. One fateful day on an adventure to a lost island in search of a hidden treasure, they were ambushed and taken captive by a group of pirates known as the Skull Pirates. Most of the crew that was with the pair of adventurers didn't last the hard work, but the pirates spared the two, for Anther's father was an excellent navigator. They began to grow accustomed to life on the sea, and grew a special bond with the crew. Anther was conceived and born on their very ship.

When Anther was born, he was given a Murkrow that had just hatched from an egg as a friend and loyal partner. They grew up together for years, and they saw the world together with Anther's parents and the crew that was now a part of the family. Everything was fun with the crew having great parties all night, and his parents still had time for adventures while they searched for treasure. Anther's father even taught him how to navigate, and the crew's captain took a special liking to him, teaching him how to steer the ship and everything else that came with it.

Years later, when Anther was nine years old, his parents discovered that the entire crew were Dark Aura Trainers. The captain swore on his life that they weren't evil, only misunderstood, and that their only goal was to get enough treasure to live comfortably on an island away from the mainland. The crew sensed that Anther had a natural talent for Dark Aura, and that this power should be encouraged, not suppressed. Considering the long term friendship they had, Anther's parents decided to trust them with training their son. The captain himself trained Anther, and being in the sun all his life, daytime was not a problem for him or the other pirates, contrary to other Dark Aura Trainers.

A pirate's life is not perfect, however, and they were hunted by marines constantly. Their lives were in danger almost everyday, and Anther's parents planned to leave the pirate's life to live peacefully as a family when Anther turned ten. Just as the were docking in Kanto to start their new life, they were stopped by the police force, asking them to surrender. Anther's father tried to convince them to just surrender to them, but the crew didn't listen. If they were arrested, their ship would have been taken, or even destroyed, and it was their home.

After a long fight between the authority and the Skull Pirates, they were quickly overtaken, most of the crew had been either captured or had died in battle, including his father, who had died trying to protect Anther and his mother so they could escape the ship and hide in Kanto. The ship was destroyed, and Anther's father and the captain were killed in action, along with most of the crew. Anther and his mother escaped into Kanto, and lived in Saffron City. The only ones that Anther had left was his mother and his partner, Krow.

Years later, when Anther was fourteen, his mother and him had settled in comfortably. They had moved past the scene at the ship, and were now living like a normal family...well, as normal as they could be.

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls, Gun
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Murkrow
Nickname: Krow
Level: 15
Moves:
Level Ups: Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Haze, Wing Attack
TM: Toxic (TM06)
EM: Sky Attack
Ability: Prankster
Personality: Sly, Cunning, Funny, Mischievous, and Speedy
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Absol
Nickname: Kurumu
Level: 20
Moves:
Level Ups: Scratch, Feint, Leer, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Taunt, Bite
TM: Will-o-wisp(TM61)
EM: Magic Coat
Ability: Super Luck
Personality: Think of a seductive succubus, and that's Kurumu

Pokémon: Sableye
Nickname: Does it need a name when it's that badass? Sting
Level: 20
Moves:
Level Ups: Leer, Scratch, Foresight, Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out
TM: Will-o-Wisp (TM61)
EM: Sucker Punch

Ability: Prankster
Personality: Shy, Nervous, Slightly Insane..., Curious, Playful, Cute

Last edited by Protoman.EXE on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 pm

I'd love to accept this, it looks like you put quite a bit of work into it. However, there's no personality. PM me if/when you fix that.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 12:00 am

It's not completed yet, hence the WIP
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 12:01 am

Hmmmm? I didn't see that. My apologies.
Bryan
Bryan

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 8:15 am

Author, you're given a week and a half to complete this topic or at least leave a response. No response from you will cause in the moving of this topic to the "Denied" sub forum. PWRPG is cleaning up itself in order to revive and live on.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 6:00 pm

RESPONSE. >:I
Bryan
Bryan

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Slick. :)

So, is this still "WIP"? If so, please edit the title.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 6:04 pm

It is still WIP. I'll edit it now.

I want to finish this badly, but I just can't seem to get the personality right. I'll think on it tonight, while I babysit.
Bryan
Bryan

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 17, 2014 6:11 pm

You don't have to finish this right now since you've given a response. :) You may finish this anytime you wish. Don't sweat it.
Sponsored content

Anther Lengk (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anther Lengk (WIP)   Anther Lengk (WIP) H6Q0F8z

Anther Lengk (WIP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Denied & Abandoned-
Jump to: