HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lei Aircuno
Lei Aircuno

Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter) Empty
PostSubject: Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter)   Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 pm

The day had arrived. All preparations were completed for the start of Lei’s journey, but there was just one problem, where exactly was he headed? Route 101 was the obvious choice, but wouldn’t it be too dangerous for a new Trainer, besides he hadn’t exactly trained a lot with his Pidgey. I guess I’ll head up to the Professors lab and ask him what I should do. After a perilous journey up the long road Lei arrived at Birch’s laboratory, home to crazy experiments Lei would rather forget about. As he approached he saw that Birch was already outside with three Pokemon.

“So the starter Pokemon for the new Trainers have arrived finally!” Shouted Lei. Birch returned all three and walked over to greet Lei. “Yeah, they all seem to be in good condition, just in time too. Alright Lei I suppose you’re going to be heading off now. Your first goal should be to get through Route 101, a short distance away which will lead you to Oldale town” That leads to Petalburg and  the first Gym, if I make it through anyway…”Professor, isn’t there a more safe route to take? I don’t know what’d happen if I were attacked”

Birch smiled and patted Lei’s shoulder “Look Lei, I’m sure this will be a good experience for you as a Trainer, plus I wouldn’t count out your Pidgey, I’m sure it could help you out!” Lei looked at Pidgeys pokeball and remembered he wasn’t alone. He finally built up the courage to head there. Hey that’s right, I could even catch some more Pokemon! He nodded at Birch and ran straight down the road. “Lei, wait a moment!” Shouted Birch, but Lei was too focused on getting to Oldale Town to hear him.

Before he knew it, he was walking breathlessly down the path. Trees and bushes created great scenery on the side, but it was unknown whether a wild Pokemon would appear or even a Trainer to challenge him. He took a deep breath and began walking contently, keeping a keen eye of everything around him. The more he thought about it, the better it would be to have more Pokemon on his team, then it’d be a lot safer. “Pidgey come on out!” As he summoned his Pidgey, it joyfully flew around him and landed on Lei’s head.

“Alright Pidgey, go see if you can find any wild Pokemon!” Pidgey tilted its head and then flew into a nearby group of trees. “Hey Pidgey, where are you going?!”
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter)   Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter) H6Q0F8zSat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 am

Alarmed by the Pidgey, a Croagunk toppled from the branches and fell to the ground. Slowly getting up and dusting himself, it eyed the trainer and his pokemon with a somewhat droll expression on it's face.

Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter) 453
Level 8

Journey on 101 (Awaiting Mod encounter)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1