HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Journey Begins in New Bark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Card
Card

A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 am

The Pidgey thought for a few moments, deciding that traveling with this 'buffoon' was a better idea than living here trying to evolve or even make a new nest. It nodded, but not before rudely insulting Shaanu a few times for not noticing its nest on the ground. Prof. Layton hid his eyes with his hat, muttering, "My word..." with a frown.
PikachuGuy
PikachuGuy

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 4:45 am

Pika giggled at the words used by the Pidgey.
"I think I'll call you Patricia," Shaanu said to the Pidgey. "Wait, you're probably hurt from Pika's ThunderShock. We need to get you to the Cherrygrove Pokémon Center!" With that, the group continued on towards Cherrygrove.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 3:39 pm

(Remind me to add Patricia to your Trainer App, okay? I'm on my iPod right now so it's hard to add it at the moment.)

Emmy and her Pokemon all smiled at Patricia and followed Shaanu towards Cherrygrove. They were all pleased to have seen Patricia and Shaanu get along. Of course; Patricia most likely will give Shaanu a hard time. It looked that way from its 'tough' demeanor. Prof. Layton just hoped that they wouldn't end up fighting. Their personalities appeared to be quite different, after all. But then; opposites attract as they say, right?
PikachuGuy
PikachuGuy

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 pm

After an uneventful stroll, the group reached the Cherrygrove Pokémon Center.
"Hello, Nurse Joy. My Pidgey needs to be healed." Shaanu had Patricia healed up, then decided it was time for lunch. "Let's eat, guys!"
"Pika!
"Dile! [I concur!]"
"Pidge pidge!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 am

Prof. Layton, Luke, and Emmy all seemed to agree with Shaanu's decision, and pointed towards a small grassy area for them to relax. Emmy seemed to already have some ideas of what they ought to cook. She was explaining some dishes to Shaanu. (You can go ahead and decide what dishes) Prof. Layton only wanted some tea, and so he took out some Earl Gray like earlier and offered some to Luke and Frederick. Emmy rolled her eyes at this, but Luke took the tea with a happy smile. It seemed the Cyndaquil liked tea just as much as Prof. Layton.
PikachuGuy
PikachuGuy

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 am

To everyone's surprise, Pika was making lunch.
Everyone looked to Shaanu for a reason. "He likes to cook, what can I say? Plus its delicious!"
Using Luke to light a fire, Pika organized a collection of sweet and sour berries to make a soup, as well as a berry green salad. Patricia caught herself a Caterpie, which Pika unquestioningly grilled. After Pika's very filling lunch, topped off with spicy Tamato berry cakes, the whole group decided to nap by a big tree.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 am

Emmy seemed very satisfied with the meal that Pika had prepared, and she soon settled down next to Luke by a tree not too far from Shaanu's. She and Luke appeared to also be taking a nap. The duo were not yet joined by Prof. Layton. It seemed as though the Zorua had something on his mind. He was looking around the surroundings as if fearing detection. The professor (Layton, not some human professor XD) quickly, but cautiously, walked up to Shaanu and whispered (if this is even possible with telepathy XD), "I'm afraid we're being followed. It appears that some hoodlums with evil intentions are on our tails. I don't want to alert Emmy nor Luke, mainly because Emmy will blunder her way to the enemy and attack them at first sight, and Luke, being young, would probably start panicking."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey Begins in New Bark   A Journey Begins in New Bark - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A Journey Begins in New Bark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2