HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarroco Island: Double Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Tarroco Island: Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Light and Sky were sailing to reach Tarroco island, the sea was calm and some wild water and flying pokemon were passing by.
Suddenly a submarine appeared, here in the middle of nowhere. First nothing was happening, then the door opened and a young women in explorer/ranger clothing showed up and picked her binoculars and started watching something in the distance.
Behind her officer Jenny appeared "Can you see anything?" asked she curiously, and then she saw Light and Sky [ When she saw Sky she made 'Where have i seen you before' face] "Hi there, sorry if we splashed you with our submarine. Can we help you?" she offered.
Light smiled and looked at sky telling her to reply.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Kai flew atop her Flygon with a slightly annoyed look on her face. The wind kept blowing stray locks of her hair into her eyes, and no matter what she did, the drops of ocean moisture kept slamming into her face, causing her mood to plummet. The water was quite nice to look at though. Its waves cascaded on top of each other in a fight for dominance over the other, and only that image made her content inside.

Suddenly, the waves became erratic as some sort of metal object rose to the surface. From her vantage point in the air, Kai noticed two figures poking their heads through the submarine that was now surfaced. One wearing an outfit she wasn't familiar with, and the other... a police officer. I've never been caught, Kai reasoned, smiling at the thought, surely they aren't after me. Though this will make robbing the boy a lot harder. Ah well, patience if a virtue, or so they've said.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Light was happy to meet the first officer here in Orange Ar. "We headed to Tarroco island officer."
"Oh what a coincidence, I'm patrolling Tarroco island. This is my good friend Julie, she is a pokemon explorer." introduced officer Jenny. Julie stopped watching through her binoculars and finally realized the two trainers "Oh hello there. I'm Julie, the pokemon explorer. We also headed to Tarroco, wanna join us?" smiled she.

Laaa! - something shouted. Julie immediately took her binoculars and saw a hoard of Lapras'. "There they are!" said Jenny smiling - "Yea! We must hurry. They headed to Tarroci, we must hurry! Kids wanna join us? We can land you a free ride in our submarine." said Julie.
Light was amazed, he never saw that much Laprases before and he newer rode in the submarine "Why of course! How about you Sky?" asked Light.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 10:25 pm

"Er," was Kai's only response to the question as she wearily eyed the submarine. As a criminal, she hate everything that didn't have an easy path of escape (meaning you can't simply blast a hole in it and be on your way) and a submarine was definitely not something blastable in its proper usage. "I'd, uh, rather fly, thanks. Light, you can if you want," she said, not willing to take the risk of such a space in close proximity to law enforcement, "just give me my Gyrados back if you do."
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 2:00 pm

"Aww" said Light in disappointment "Thank you for your offer, but we will sail on Skys pokemon."
"Ok, suit yourselves. We need to hurry, see You guys on the island. Good bye!" replied Jenny and they both got back in the submarine and vanished.

"Are you afraid of submarines Sky?" smiled Light, but it was obvious that it was forced acting smile. "Anyway lets hurry to Tarroco, I wanna see those Laprases."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

"Just cramped spaces in general," Kai muttered, having her Flygon sail back higher into the sky and away from the mist that hit her with every annoying crash of the ocean wave. Her eyes lazily glanced around her surroundings, but it was always the boring old ocean. She needed some action not just stupid water and a boringly oblivious trainer.

Still, she thought, if I can get him to a bank, I'll loaded once I'm done with him. Smiling at the thought, the ocean suddenly turned just a bit more interesting. She'd have to make this charade worthwhile in the end.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarroco Island: Double Trouble   Tarroco Island: Double Trouble H6Q0F8z

Tarroco Island: Double Trouble
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1