HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Trolololno

Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? Empty
PostSubject: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi, everyone! I so, so, so, SUPERDUPER EXITED TO BE HERR LOL! I totly am a Pokemon nerd and I love roleplaying and stuf! I hop I ccan make some new frends along the waaay!!!!!!!! Lololololololololol Maybe. >-<
Shocked Surprised D:< 0:) :) Banghead bawling Black Alien Black Eye Book Worm O_o brb Cat Chicken Clown Cyclops Faceplam Greedy drowning Doctor Depressed Grumpy Headphones 
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Hey Trolol ^^
Nice to meet you I am Ian, So you are new huh? Well welcome to the site, feel free to log into the chatbox at anytime and if you ever need help with something, My Mailbox on the site is allways open for the newbies :D 
So it was nice to meet you and hope to see you around.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey ho, Krakalaka's have a Pineapple *Throws a Pineapple at you* Now on with the formalities. I've been here I believe roughly a year and i'm an Admin so, if you got any questions feel free to ask. Time for my semi-new way of introducing new people:

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Markj1998! People call me the Pokémon World Admin Or Mark! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I help run the Pokémon World Site as a hobby. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is Trolololno! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

K see you around here then and hope I can help at some point.

Yours Sincerely,
~Markj1998 - PWRPG Administrator and all-around friendly guy~
Trolololno

PostSubject: Re: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 8:06 pm

thanx u guys r so nice! Doctor Headphones Headphones Shifty Meh.. Meh.. Hang over hungry Excided Lock Classy :D Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy Classy 
nice ppl r hard 2 come acrost these days
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Weocome to the forum! There's plenty to know about me if you want, so feel free to pm me or ask me in the chat! If you have questions on the site, the staff(not me) can help you with that. Enjoy your time here!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?   Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy? H6Q0F8z

Hey. How's it goin'? You like candy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1