HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I probably wont be on much...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Trainer-Jenna

I probably wont be on much... Empty
PostSubject: I probably wont be on much...   I probably wont be on much... H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Schools started and I need to get at least an 80 in all my classes if I don't risk outright restriction,and while I should be able to get on,theirs homework,and the bus runs late after school.Today the only reason she stopped at school to pick us up (their were twelve of us total that received no notification of the bus being changed- and I think at least five others snuck on other buses and left that way) was because she saw me waiting to be picked up and knew that I was responsible enough to pay attention to any announcements- so I probably wont be on much- just wanted to let you know,and I am sorry for any inconvenience I may of caused.

I probably wont be on much...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: