HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miltank & Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Miltank & Me! Empty
PostSubject: Miltank & Me!   Miltank & Me! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 1:43 am

I woke up one fine morning only to see that their was a miltank in my bed again. "Miltank?" she squealed happily. I petted her softly then set her against a wall where i set ALL of my plushies up against. 'Fooooood...' I thought. So I raised up and out of my bed and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I pulled out some eggs, waffles, and the rest of the ingredients to make a pastry breakfast. "I guess ill have these."
"MILTANK." She sounded furious. So I looked down upon her, and she was holding a glass. So I sighed. "The milk..." I grabbed the milk out of the fridge along with the rest of the items I've been meaning to grab. Moments on, breakfast is now cooked, I am now fed, Now time to figure out what to feed Miltank. I heard miltank tummy rumble. It didn't sound to pleasant. She was just sitting there drinking her milk improvising on food.
"I'm sorry miltank, but I forgot to buy you some food." I begged for her forgiveness but instead she snuggled upright against my face. "Miltttttaaaaaannnnkkkkkk.....~" She was holding a glass cup of her milk up to me. 'BE A MAN' I thought. So I sniffed it, and drunk it fast. This is how you could tell I don't like milk. But I don't wanna upset her by say saying that because if I do, She will attack you will spoil milk.
"Ugh.." I moaned. "Did it!" Miltank didn't like the look on my face. but she loved me anyway. "I promise to go out and buy you food mk?"
"Mil!" She squealed back to me in excitement.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Miltank & Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltank & Me!   Miltank & Me! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 pm

So i threw on my shirt, SUSPENSE-ders, my long socks, (gotta love them.) and my shoes. "So! What would you like for breakfast miltank?" I asked her swimmingly. She contemplated for HOURS while we were walking towards Striaton City. She pointed over to where all the over miltanks were at eating hay. "You want... Hay." I watched her nod within her action. "And where do we find and/or buy this 'hay'?" I sightly rose an brow up to her as if i were a suspicious looking man. (oh yush. ^.~)
Miltank was more than irritated with me. I could tell. She pushed me towards where the hay stack was at. Their was a house, but no farmer
"Hey miltank, I don't think its good thing to interlude into someones home." I kinda drowned myself in sorrow and worries. But miltank didn't care, because she was eating her hay and getting breakfast already. Moments on, I heard a creek coming from the front porch. It was a lilpup barking at us. Ive heard those things were tiny yet VICIOUS. So I picked up miltank and ran back to the rout I was before heading. Only just to get miltank food. Maybe more.

Miltank & Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1