HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Find a Myth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 pm

OOC: Noize, Sake, and ~Ian~ only.

IC:

Tai Lin knocked on the massive doors to his master's chamber. "Ahem, my Prince Yu, your father has requested that you attend a war meeting, and I was told that if you do not attend, consequences will be grave for the both of us. I do not wish to see harm come to you, but I ask that when you attend the meeting, remain silent.", Tai Lin said as he pushed open the doors and several servants entered, delivering fresh fruit, water, and warm towels.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Yu sighed. His hair was very much askew, and he was still in his slumber clothing. He then groaned and flopped back on his royal bed. "Tai, you know as well as I do that when I hear something I don't like, or something that sounds risky that I'm going to speak. And when I do, the consequences will be severe. And I'd rather not risk it."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Tai Lin seemed to sigh. "I understand Yu. Believe me, I pleaded with your father. But he would not have it. He told me if you would not show up, you will be challenged to an Agni Kai. At that point I am not allowed to intervene and protect you. But, I have it on good authority that after attending this meeting, you'll be sent on a mission to the Northern Water Tribe.", Tai Lin stated.
Leo
Leo

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 am

Ian was waiting at the doors, as he could hear the both of them talk. He would later have to come with their prince to the water tribe. He would not be sure if they would win but he would protect him no matter what. They had been long childhood friends and he knew him very well. He had only become a guard for him so they could at least keep in contact, if he would not have done it he would probably have gone into the army because he was a firebender. He had enough of waiting as he stepped into the room with his armor on but without the head gear. ''My prince'' He said as he got down on one knee. ''We really need to go, or you father will get mad'' He stayed like that waiting for Yu to tell him that he could stand up.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 am

Yu sighed deeply. It seemed that disappointment was unavoidable, and even Ian had come to convince him. "Alright, alright, I shall go to this meeting. But only if I'm allowed to dress, and prepare for this meeting, in peace. By myself. Here in my chambers." He demanded, rather than asked.
Leo
Leo

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 pm

''Ok Yu'' Ian said as he walked out of the room and stood waiting next to the door, he knew Yu for a long time now and he liked to call him Yu better then 'his prince' but when he was in the prensence of someone from high standars the fire lord prefered that he called him Prince. Ian sighed waiting for Yu to be ready and hoped it would not end in an fire battle.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Tai bowed and left the room as his master wished.
Sponsored content

To Find a Myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Find a Myth   To Find a Myth H6Q0F8z

To Find a Myth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1