HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenna Anonymous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Trainer-Jenna

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Name: Jenna Anonymous
Nickname: N/A
Birthplace: Jubilife City,Sinnoh
Battle Style: She trains her Pokemon for speed- if you cant hit them,you cant beat them,after all- and then follows with power and defense.
Looks:Five feet,eight inches tall.She has short cut dirty blond hair and blue eyes that seem sea green near the pupil.She wears red rimmed glasses and fall colours,though she likes red as well.She is physicaly mature for her age.
Personality:Calm and quiet,she prefers Pokemon over people.As she has a hard time making friends she has never been in a romantiv relation ship.Loyal to her friends.She is mature for her age.She will work hard if something intrests her and loves to read.If something cathces her intrest she will watch it untill she loses intrest.She tends to ramble and stay on one topic when talking,going off on a tangent close to ranting,espeicialy if it is one of the things thats catches her ire.She is passionate about what she cares for,and opinionated,though she wont share them unless some ones oppinion is close minded or some one else brings it up or asks.She dislikes bugs,but feels bad if they die,and bug types are one type she trys to avoid.
History:Born in Jubilife city,she was raised in Solaceon Town.Her father divorced her mother when she was seven,having seperated from eachother when she was a toddler.She spent the summers with him.At age ten he died,leaving her distraught,but gave her her starter Pokemon,a Shinx she named Blaze,several months before hand.She was Informed of his death several months later,due to exams taking places shortly after his death.She treasures her starter Pokemon greatly,as he had been ill with cancer when he ordered him from a specailty breeder.A year after his death she,along with her mother,moved in with her Maternal Aunt and wheelchair bound Uncle in Floaroma town.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Shinx
Nickname:Blaze
Level:12
Moves: Tackle,Leer,Charge,and Return(TM.Generation IV)
Ability: Intimidate
Personality: Brave and loyal
Exp: 0

Last edited by Trainer-Jenna on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Can you do a bit more on the personality and don't you want you're shinx to have an EM, or TM?
Trainer-Jenna

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Return is a TM,the More a pokemon likes its trainer the stronger the attack is,and I'll work on that.
Leo
Leo

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Ok just post (TM) behind it so we know ^^ and if yo do that I think I can approve the trainer for you :D
Trainer-Jenna

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Will do,and I added to the personality a bit to add a few character flaws,in hopes of making it more realistic.

Thanks for the help!
Leo
Leo

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Meets the bare minimum so I am glad to say you are
APPROVED
And you dont need to thank me for the help
Sponsored content

Jenna Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna Anonymous   Jenna Anonymous H6Q0F8z

Jenna Anonymous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1