HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprises in Eterna Forest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Trainer-Jenna

Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:14 pm

"Not with watevers in their- its probably way outside Blazes level or a ghost type,all of his damaging attacks are normal type" Jenna explained, Picking blaze up as he decided to use leer on the TV instead.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ok but is it ok if I battle it? It would be good training for the gym"Cyrus said with pokeball in hand.
Trainer-Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm

"Its fine with me" Jenna responded growing frustrated and setting her bag down,and pulling out Blazes Pokeball "Blaze- so help me,if you don't behave I will return you to your Pokeball" Blaze stilled instantly.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Cyrus grinned then said "Thanks". He then turned to the flickering TV and said " Ok Frost lets lure this guy out shall we. Ok Frost use tackle on that TV". Frost loyally charged in to tackle the TV. Suddenly an eerie noise erupted from the TV. Then a shadowy Pokemon appeared. That pokemon was ____.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 pm

[IC]
A Wurmple Lv. 14 appeared!
[OOC]
-Male-
Moves:
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
[IC]
The wurmple was not focused on combat at the moment. It seemed more focused on munching on a berry that had fallen from a bush. It would probably need to be engaged to actually fight.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Cyrus confronted the stray wurmple and told Frost to use double team then tackle on the wurmple. He knew bug types were weak in defence so it would be a one hit ko or maybe a two hit ko because of the level. Frost split into several copies surrounding the wurmple they then charged at the wurmple for a direct Tackle.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 am

The wurmple was hit and knocked backward by the attack. It started to prepare to return with an attack, but it then suddenly got fearful and fled.

The reason was obvious shortly after.
What looked like a red lawn mower suddenly burst forward. It seemed to jump over the television. On the body of the lawn mower, there seemed to be a face on it.
You have encountered a Rotom!

[OOC]
Rotom Lv. 17

moves:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thunder shock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Ability: Levitate

[IC]
The Rotom lunged at Cyrus' pokemon using Astonish.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 am

Frost got hit by the astonish and was knocked back. Cyrus said " Return to my side Frost". He then pulled out a pokeball and said " Go Gligar!" as he threw the pokeball to the ground. Gligar appeared and prepared for battle. Cyrus then said " All right lets start this battle with Knock off, Gligar". Gligars wing glowed white then he lunged at the rotom.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 am

(Thanks, Ian. I guess Cyrus is fine with it, too. Guys, I just want to let you know that I may sometimes be inactive but don't worry, you can continue without my presence. By the way, this guy will be joining you.)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 3:10 am

The Rotom was not ready for the sudden change of Pokemon, so it was surprised and was knocked back. It had to take a moment to get back to its feets, so to speak, and attacked again with its Astonish.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 am

" Gligar fly up into the air then drop down onto that rotom using knock off again"Cyrus said while watching the battle intensely. Gligar nodded then flew up into the air dodging the rotoms astonish. Gligar then dived down onto the Rotom with a gleaming claw.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 am

It was a direct hit. The blow had great force, yet the being straight down, the force had nowhere to go, and the Rotom felt the full impact of it. It was a critical hit, yet it didn't seem finished. However, the Rotom was forced out of the lawn mower, and became a normal Rotom. The Rotom came back with its Confuse Ray.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 am

Gligar was hit with the confuse Ray but it went in for another knock off regardless of it being confused. Cyrus knew all about the ways of confusion. He knew that if he asked gligar to attack something else it would attack the rotom instead. That fact is what eludes many trainers.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 am

(Just an update, my new character got approved by Ian. I'll join you guys after you're done with the fight, Cyrus. If it's okay.)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

(Its fine)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

The Rotom managed to dodge the knock-off this time. The Rotom came forward to the Gligar and used its Thunder Wave.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 am

Cyrus shouted " Gligar do not fly up into the air and use knock off on that bookshelf!". Gligar flew up into the air dodging the thunder wave he then charged at the rotom with knock off.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 12:20 am

The Knock Off hit cleanly. The Rotom was already too worn to try to dodge. It didn't go flying like it did as a Lawn Mower. It seemed more like it sparked brightly for half a second, and then all of the electric on its body suddenly disappeared. It fell to the ground, yet it didn't land, similar to suspended animation.

You have defeated the Rotom!
Your Gligar gains 17 experience.
Gligar grew to Level. 16!
Gligar learned Quick Attack!

Random Item:
The Rotom's spark had struck a flower vase and caused it to shatter. There were no flowers in it. Where the vase now lay in pieces, there is a long fang within the untouched base.
You have found a Razor Fang!
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Cyrus sees the injured pokemon so he throws a pokeball at it. Will he catch the Rotom?

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm

((Is this open? :3))
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 pm

(Yeah sure i guess but just so you know me and Ian have got a plan of what happens next so try not to stray too far from the story)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprises in Eterna Forest.   Surprises in Eterna Forest. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Surprises in Eterna Forest.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Eterna City-
Jump to: