HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:34 am

Littleroot Town was a fairly quiet town, but on this afternoon, there was a certain party in the backyard of one of the houses. The house owned by Cale Orski, head of the Pokemon Ranger chapter this side of Hoenn, and he was throwing the party as a reunion with his comrades that had journeyed across Kanto to retrieve information about the ancient weapon, Forge. It was held in honor of Dan Acer (being the guest of honor), and also his wife Sapphire, and though none of the other comrades know about him yet, Dan and Sapphire's young son, Kyler. Cale originally wanted this gathering to be held next year, being the tenth anniversary of the Forge's destruction. But ever since strange signs of a new threat appearing, he knew that he'd have to call the gang together and back into action, soon. Hoenn maybe in a danger similar to Kanto, almost a decade ago. That's the second part of this party, to discuss the matter. And now it would be more to the point, as this threat had already shown itself just the day before, as the peace the Acer's have enjoyed since their triumph was suddenly shacked. The robbers who tried to Kidnap Sapphire Acer were not the threat, but the ones who hired them, surely was.

Cale expected this to be a day more peaceful than yesterday. At least he wouldn't have to worry Dan and Sapphire by explaining the situation. They had already learned it, the hard way. But Cale wanted things to be happy, and all of the guests had assembled. The entire pact of the Unfezant Group had gathered, still waiting for Dan and Sapphire. And now, let's introduce them to our Pokemon World RPG Audience:

1. Leaf Cinzia, Age 19, was a 10 year-old Street girl when she met up with Dan and Cale. She had learned cunning skills from her brother, such as Computer Hacking, and sneaking around areas unnoticed. And her best friend is Mightyena, who we shall meet next.

2. Mightyena, is, as said, a Mightyena, but is from a Clan of Mightyena that can speak the Human Language, while understanding most Pokemon Languages. He was once kidnapped by Pokemon Poachers, but when Dan and Cale helped Leaf rescue him, he decided that he would help Dan and Cale fulfill their goals to the end. So when the Forge was destroyed and the gang went their separate ways, he and Leaf parted and tried to find buisness.

3. Canderous, Age 45, was 36 and a Mercenary for hire, first time he had met Dan. Dan had won a dangerous Water-Pokemon race to get Sapphire free from the clutches of a violent gang, and impressed Canderous so much that he negotiated a Plan with Dan that resulted in the group getting the Unfezant III, a special aircraft. Back then he was working for a Crime Lord named Kang Leer, but when he was being cheated, he turned on Leer and helped Dan infiltrate his Estate and stole the Unfezant. He then decided to help Dan out, until the day they all parted.

4. Ailene, Age 28, was 19 when she began traveling in the Unfezant. She was originally a student of Sabrina, the Saffron City Gym Leader. But then she had an outburst and fled to the outskirts of Palet Town, and was convinced by Dan upon meeting him that hiding isn't the best option. She eventually decided to join them, and became apart of the group.

5. Rob, Age 27, was Age 18 when he attempted to Con Dan and Co., and was caught trying to steal from them. With that, he was forced to come along with them. He was then revealed to be an Orphan looking for his little Sister, and wanted to go with them anyway. He portrayed the "Bad Boy" character, in the group until he had to act responsible when he actually found his sister, Lucy. He formed a relationship with Ailene, and the two got married.

6. Lucy, Age 15, is Rob's little sister, who was a mischevious little girl with glasses, but none of that has changed. She was 6 years old, and had misheviously stowed aboard the Unzefant III and upon being discovered, turned out to be Rob's lost sister. She caused alot of mishief during travels with them, but she was also a great companion to them all.

7. Mace, Age 79, was a 70 year old hermit living in a dark forbiden forest called the Shadowland. He lived there for many years since his plane crashed there. Dan and Co. had went in to find one of the maps to the Forge and met Mace there. He helped them find it, and then decided to travel with them. He usually had a flip-out Walking stick, and even wore sunglasses at times.

So now, these are the veterens of the Unfezant Pack, all siting under their own tent, at a table. They were all waiting for the other comrads, Cale, Dan, Sapphire, Abra, and Kabutops. Cale had come out to tell them information about the Acer's incoming arrival. "Hey, when're they coming, Cale?" asked Rob. "I just got off the Phone with Sapphire. They're coming now." Cale said in Reply.
There were other guests too. But another one had just arrove too. Terran, the boy who worked for the Pokemon Rangers, was dropped off by some of the Rangers. "Hey Terran. Good to see ya, welcome" Cale greeted him, out front.

Last edited by EmpoleonZach on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 am

(I hate how I can't write as much as you XD)
Terran heard his name be called and looked around for the person speaking to him. Seeing Cale greet him, Terran waved with a big smile.
"Hey, Mr. Cale!" he shouted, happily. Terran enjoyed seeing and being with the older man. He had always heard of how amazing Cale was back at the base and admired him. Terran would always point Cale out whenever he saw the man, and often asked Cale to tell him about some adventures.
I wonder if Cale is going to tell me some more stories about his adventures? I hope so! His stories are always so awesome!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 5:55 pm

(To Be Honest, I don't like writing like that, that's why I always stall and it took me so long to get all this up XD)

"Well, let's all go into the Backyard, everyones been gathered, except the Acers." said Cale as he lead Terran out back. "Well I guess I can't introduce you all formally, I should wait until Dan gets here. After all, he's basically the leader." said Cale. But he did show Terran who they were, and decided to make them aware of his existence.

"Hey guys, I'd like you all to meet Terran. I'd say, he's your number one fan." Cale said, showing Terran to the Entire group. Everyone smiled and bowed to Terran, all saying "Hello"
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:12 pm

(XD)

Terran's eyes brightened with excitement as his eyes moved from person to person.
"Wow! I can't believe I'm actually meeting such great and awesome people!"
He began to pop out at every table (assuming there are tables XD) and admire each person with sparkling eyes.

(Blargh I can't think of a long post XD)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Everyone watched as Terran hopped around the Table, looking at them. When he got to Mightyena, Mightyena spoke "Are you feeling alright, kid?" he said.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 am

Terran looked shocked, then made the same face from earlier.
"I'm completely fine! It's just... Finally meeting all of you! It's so exciting! I've heard all about you guys from Mr. Cale's stories!"
He seemed so excited and psyched to be meeting the famed Unfezant Team. Terran was also so happy, he practically radiated happiness.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 6:03 pm

"Well, we shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Because we still gotta wait for Dan." said Cale. At that point, the Fearow landed in the front yard, dropping off Dan and Kyler. Sapphire was coming from just around the corner at that moment. Cale was the only one to hear it, and he said to Terran "I'd get back if I were you."

Dan then came running from around house calling out "Hello? Anyone there?", he was carrying Kyler. Everyone and jumped up, and, although the man looked slightly different from the boy they haven't seen in 4 years, they still recognize as the kid from 9 years ago. They all called out "Dan!" and Dan said "Hey guys! What, is there a line or something?" he opened his one arm that wasn't holding Kyler. Then everyone from the Unfezant Group ran up and hugged him in a group. Then, as they backed away, they took note of something: the kid in Dan's arm.

"Hey Dan...who's...the kid..." said Mightyena. Most of them had a feeling...then, Dan said: "This is my Son."

Everyone's jaw dropped. They couldn't believe that Dan Acer, and Sapphire, actually had a child. "Wow, so, the kid is yours?" asked Rob. "Yep!" said Dan. He put Kyler down. "His name is Kyler." Kyler moved against Dan's leg, shy. "Aww, Dan, he's adorable." said Leaf. Dan nudged Kyler. "Go on, say hi." and Kyler said "Hello...everyone." and everyone nodded and said hello.

Then Dan caught site of Terran. "Hey there Terran. Glad you could make it." Dan said, patting his head.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

When Dan saw Terran, the boy lit up and immediately went to his side. He happily allowed himself to get 'pet' and smiled widely.
"Hey, Mr. Dan! I wouldn't miss this 'party' for the world! Especially since the whole team's here! I can't believe I'm really seeing and meeting them!" he shouted as if the others couldn't hear him. Terran suddenly began to rant on and on about how he was so excited to meet them that he had come too early before and came a few minutes after the appointed time. He was so embarrassed, but it had gone once he had seen the faces of the Unfezant Team, earlier.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 pm

"Well Terran, let me show you and Kyler around." said Dan. He showed the two to Leaf and Mightyena. "This here is leaf. She's got more smarts than any of us. And this is Mightyena, he talks, just like Kabutops does." Dan said.

Leaf bent over to them. "Hi there! I didn't know we had admirers." she Smiled. Mightyena said "Well I figured I would..."
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Terran looked as though he had just been handed the award for Best Ranger (I made this up XD) when he saw Leaf and Mightyena talk about him.
"I'm not just an admirer! I'm your #1 Admirer!" he said, knowing full well that he was making a fool of himself. Terran didn't seem to care much.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 7:37 am

Dan moved on. "And this is Canderous." he said. He acknowledged the tall, muscular, dangerous looking warrior man. Canderous looked at Kyler first. "Well, you must be Acer Junior eh? Heh, you sure do look like your old man." he laughed in his gruff voice. Kyler looked somewhat intimidated and backed into Dan's leg. "I keep telling you Canderous, you've got a more effective mean look than any of your Pokémon." Dan laughed. Canderous also laughed, and ruffled Kyler's hair.

Then, Canderous looked at Terran. "How ya doin kid, names Canderous. Good to see the new generation is picking up the deal on the real heroes" he gave Terran a Pat on the back and offered his hand for a shake.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Terran smiled at Canderous and shook his hand.
"I still can't believe I'm really meeting you guys!" he said, obviously still very excited and jittery. He couldn't even stand still!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 am

Dan then lead Kyler and Terran to Mace. "And this is Grandpa Mace." he said Jokingly. "Heh. 'Grandpa' Mace...whatever happened to 'Old Coot Mace'..." Mace said. "Okay. Oldman Mace." Dan said. Mace grunted.

Mace then put his hand on Kyler's head. "Well Daniel, he's a fine boy. I'm sure your parents would've been proud. And you little man, are lucky to have Danny right here as your old man." Mace laughed as Kyler stared puzzled. "Hey, I wouldn't be talking 'Old Man' if I were you." Dan said.

Then Mace turned to Terran. "And you look like a Formidable Young Lad yourself. You might even become his apprentice of his one day. Heh, imagine that. Dan, a Master..." Mace laughed, patting Terran's back.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 am

Terran chuckled a bit to himself when Mace and Dan were speaking to each other. They were calling each other 'old' in different ways, but they all caused the boy to laugh. Seeing Kyle's puzzled expression, Terran smiled and decided that the child was still only a child and therefore didn't understand well. Upon hearing Mace address him, Terran straightened up and smiled a cheeky smile.
"Do you really mean that?" he asked Mace with a look of intetest and excitement.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 6:14 am

"Of course I do, wouldn't you say so, Dan?" Mace said. Dan thought for a second; Him, teach Terran the ways of a Pokémon Trainer? That would be something. He smiled at the thought. "Well, maybe. But Terran, we'd need to Consult your Parents first." Dan smiled.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Terran frowned at this, replying that contacting his parents would be too difficult. They traveled often, and so the boy never knew where they were or what they were doing. He shook off the loneliness of not being with family and tried to smile. Now was not a good time to look so unhappy. "Well, Mr. Dan, I think that Mr. Mace's idea is really awesome! I'd totally love to be your apprentice! Only, I'm surprised you'd take me under your wing at all."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 8:45 pm

[Sorry, I was so busy that I didn't see this :/ ]

"Well, we'll have to see on that one." Dan said with a smile. Then he showed Terran and Kyler to Rob, Lucy, and Ailene. "This is Rob, and his wife Ailene, and his sister Lucy."

Rob and Ailene looked at Kyler first. "Aw, hey there buddy." Rob said patting his head. "He certainly looks like a future Pokémon Master. Are you gonna grow up to be a big strong Pokémon Trainer like your Dad?" Ailene said to Kyler. Kyler only made a small "Uh..." sound, like he was unsure. Lucy then looked at Kyler. "He's so cute!" she said, she looked a big glance in Kyler's face, making him take a step back. Then she giggled.

Lucy then looked at Terran, and got in his face. "Hi! What's your name?" she said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 am

Bump
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 am

Terran looked a bit overwhelmed by Lucy's seemingly happy-go-lucky personality but decided to ignore it. He had heard of her personality from Dan but didn't expect her to be so... Positive and well, sweet. "My name is Terran. It's very nice to meet you!" he said with that same excitement as before. He was almost ready to explode with excitement despite having met much of the team. It seemed that he just couldn't calm down about this.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 am

"But...!" Dan said. "That's not everyone...we're still missing the show-stealing duo..." and he tossed the two Pokeballs into the air, and out came Kabutops and Abra. The two Pokémon stretched out their backs, not use to traveling in Pokeballs.

"Well! It certainly has been a long time!" Kabutops said. "Abra..." murmured the small golden physic Pokemon. Everyone then gathered around the Poke-Duo and hugged them and welcomed them back. "Eh Kabutops, still working on those Grammar lessons?" Mightyena said. "No way, I gave up on those years ago. Too easy!" Kabutops said. Dan mouthed "Yeah right..." and Mightyena snickered. Dan then turned to Terran. "Well m'boy, I guess that's everyone you haven't met..."

[Sorry Card, I don't usually bump, infact I hate bumping, but I was just really in the mood to get back to this RP]
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 am

(Aw it's fine. My fault for not posting soon enough. Though you might want to get a new mod who'll be on more frequently since my computer crashed and my parents' laptop is the only one available for me to use. They usually take it to their workplace so I can't use it after school.)

Terran just laughed at Dan's comment about Kabutops and Abra, then waved at the two Pokemon. "Show-stealing duo? That's a new nickname for you two. I think I'll call you that from now on!" he laughed, obviously enlightened by the new name. He seemed very happy with it and was looking forward to teasing Kabutops and Abra about it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 am

[No, it's alright ^^]

"Hey wait a second Dan, that can't be it..." said Leaf. "Where's Mrs. Acer...?"

Just then, Sapphire came from around the front of the house. "Really Daniel, you've got to slow down more, I just can't keep up." she said, jokingly. "Sapphire!" Leaf and Lucy both cried out in unison. Leaf ran over to Sapphire and hugged her. "Wow Leaf! Look how big you've grown! And you Lucy, I barely recognized you!" she said to the girls. Sapphire went over to the rest of the group, saying her hellos to everyone who she hasn't seen in years. "Sapphire, I just can't believe that you're a mother! Kyler is so cute!" Leaf said. "Thanks." Sapphire said, running her hand on Kyler's head.

Cale went over to Terran. "Well Terran, here you have it. The entire Unfezant group, all together. With a little extra, of course." he said, referring the "little extra" to Kyler.
Card
Card

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 4:17 am

Terran just stared at them all, his eyes falling on each member of the group. He was bewildered by the number of people/Pokemon in the team and equally amazed at how cool they all seemed! Terran was speechless, struggling to find the right words to describe how he was feeling. "I... You... Everyone... SO COOL..." were the only words he could think of, albeit the sentence was very broken up and made no sense what-so-ever. "I'm so honored to meet all of you! You all look so cool together!" he managed to get out and looked so ecstatic to meet them even if he had already introduced himself to each and every member.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 am

Cale couldn't help but laugh. "Well well, I've never seen you this peppy before Terran. Well go ahead and talk with all of them." Cale said to Terran. But then he turned his attention to Dan. More important things were at hand. He walked over and said "Hey Dan...I think you should go find Professor Birch. He should know more about the situation." Dan nodded. "Alright. Where is he?" he asked. "Not sure..." Cale said, looking around. Then he pointed at a small figure examining the food tables. "But I do believe that's his kid over there." he said. "His kid? Looks like a Pokémon Trainer." Dan said. "Exactly." Cale said.

Dan went over to Prof. Birch's kid, and asked "Excuse me, are you the Professor's child?"

[Yes, we are entering May and Brendan from the games here. But I'm leaving it to you, the mod, to decide which one of them is Birch's kid here. The other will later be Norman's kid.]
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 pm

(Sorry on the delay, my internet was crashing every few minutes because of a "leak" in the local connections or something; the guy explained it as the person ahead of me had a busted connection so it made mine suck. Delightful, isn't it? -.- )

Looking up from the various foods spread across the table, May seemed a bit intimidated. "Uhm, yes, my dad is Professor Birch. He's out in the field at the moment, I think he lost track of time. He should be back any moment... I'm May, by the way. It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Acer." All of this came out rather rushed, her nervousness really showing. The sounds of heavy footsteps and keys jingling reached their ears, and the Prof. came into view. "Hahaha, sorry I'm late, I got all wrapped up in this beautiful little dance the local Ralts and Kirlia were doing... Oh, I see you've met my daughter, May. It's nice to finally meet you, Dan, I've heard many good things about you from old Prof. Oak."
Sponsored content

Reunions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions H6Q0F8z

Reunions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Littleroot Town-
Jump to: