HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check out Route 2!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Yuuma walked out of the town into route 2, determined that he would find a friend to his liking! As a flying type lover he chose Nee as a hoppip, and now he wanted another flying type. "Ok Nee. See that tree over there." He pointed to a big tree on the side of the road. "Fly over there and investigate. Be careful!"
Nee floated over to the tree like she was ordered to and looked around.
Sora
Sora

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 5:47 am

There are currently two wild Pokemon. One is a Burmy (Lv. 14 male) and the other is a Lillipup (Lv. 14 Female) who apparently got stuck in the tree somehow. The Burmy took no action. The Lillipup, however, lunged at Yuuma, using lick!
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 am

Yuuma looked over at the right time. He freaked out and jumped out of the way sending out omanyte. "Omanyte use watergun!" He pointed at the lillipup. He didn't want a pokemon that licked him. He thought it was disgusting. He then noticed the burmy in the tree and commanded Nee to bring it down to him quickly. He has seen a pink burmy before and knew just how to do it.
Sora
Sora

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 6:41 am

The Lillipup was rather easily thrown back by the water gun, and it fell to the ground.

When the Hoppip came close, the Burmy became immediately defensive. It lunged at the Hoppip with tackle.

Meanwhile, the Lillipup on the ground got back up and realized that it was no longer getting attention. It then walked up to Yuuma and started licking at his legs, perhaps wanting attention.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 am

He saw the burmy attack Nee. "Nee!! Dodge it and use tackle!" Nee moved out of the way then realized that the burmy was falling from the tree. She cried to Yuuma. She wasn't fast enough to catch it. Yuuma looked up to see the burmy hurdling to the ground and sprinted over to catch it. He dove and wrapped his arms around it.
Sora
Sora

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 am

(O.O Okay, I'll let it go..)

When Yuuma grabbed the Burmy, it suddenly started struggling. It was probably not used to being touched by a human, and regardless of the fact that it was saved, it was still quite startled.

The Lillipup, after jumping away from Yuuma's diving, walked on top of him and started licking at the back of his neck.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 am

Yuuma ignored the licking and tried to calm the burmy down. He smiled "It's alright I won't hurt you. Please stop struggling so I can talk to you. Now please would you be so kind as to wait right here" He said softly. He then set it down and stood up and called Nautilus over. "Nautilus... take care of him for me please. He pointed at the lillipup. Omanyte responded by immediately blasting it with watergun again. He then turned arounf to burmy.
Sora
Sora

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 8:11 am

The Burmy struggled for about thirty more seconds before it started to calm. One could not tell if it was simply submitting to the fact that it was being held or if it was actually accepting being with him.

The Lillipup noticed Yuuma standing, and jumped off. Then came the water gun. Taking the hint, the Lillipup finally left them alone.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 am

Yuuma turned around and kneeled down in front of the burmy. "Do you want to come with us? It would be nice to have you. Anyway I saved you from the fall so you hove to be somewhat greatful." He tilted his head and smiled. Nee floated down and smiled at the burmy. Omanyte crawled up Yuuma's back and smiled, letting out a small watergun at the back of his head. Nee giggled and Omanyte hurried off of his back. Yuuma just held out Nautilus' pokeball and returned him. He then pulled out a pokeball and clicked it over burmy.
Sora
Sora

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 am

When the burmy entered into the Pokeball, it almost made no struggle. It caught almost instantly.

Congratulations. Burmy (Lv. 14 male) has been caught!

Would you like to give it a nickname?
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 am

"haha! A new pink pokemon!" Yuuma cheered. and decided to walk back to the city. He went to the pokemon center and healed. "Soon we can challenge the gym leader seriously!"

-END-
Sponsored content

Check out Route 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out Route 2!   Check out Route 2! H6Q0F8z

Check out Route 2!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Other Places :: Minoru region :: Moonlight City-
Jump to: