HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Docks and the Frillish?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

The Docks and the Frillish? Empty
PostSubject: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

"hahahaha!! We won Nee!!!.  .  .  . Ok time to get serious again. Before we can truelly challenge her we must catch a new friend or two!"
"Skip Skiploom!!" It nodded in approval
"Alright! Remember those frillish we saw? Well I remember seeing a pink one!!! oh how i adore pink pokemon We must catch one! We must catch the cute pink pokemon!!!!!!!" They both cheered and dashed as fast as they could to the docks. It was now night time and the chinchou sparkled beautifully beneath the water. "Ok, what is in the water around here?" He tilted his head as he saw a silhouette of a pokemon swim by.

Last edited by VY2 Yuuma on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Though the swim was more of a scuttle as, the pokemon in question was an Omanyte (Male - lvl 16) which noticed the shadowy figures above the water. Omanyte then launching a playful Water Gun on them, the move being strengthened by the fact it was underwater not that Omanyte realized that.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Yuuma was shot in the face and sent backwards onto the dock. "Y.. YOU GET OVER HERE!!!!" he growled
"S... skip..." Nee tugged on his sleeve and had a worried expression. She didn't like to see Yuuma so angry. She floated over to the Omanyte and spoke with it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Omanyte however, saw Yuuma fly backwards and went to the other side of the dock, giggling underwater and using yet another Water Gun on Yuuma from behind playfully laughing.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Yuuma turned around and was met with yet another jet of water to the face. Yet again he was sent backward.
". . . I've had it with you. . . " he grumbled. He looked over at Nee who was giggling too. She stopped immediately when she noticed he was looking at her. Yuuma sighed "Not you too! Ok ok. Nee use ... splash..." He said in shame.
"Skip!!" Nee nodded and splashed happily with her paws. She liked this omanyte. She thought it was hilarious.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Omanyte then wriggled up the side of the pier peeking over before, using one of his tentacles to pull down it's lower eyelid and pull a face at Yuuma before, using one final Water Gun trying to knock Yuuma into the water.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Yuuma freaked out but was too slow. He was blasted into the water! ". . . . WAIT TILL I GET-!!!!" He looked over at Nee as he started yelling. She looked at him in displeasure and shook her head. She began to splash with the omanyte again. Yuuma sighed and slowly climbed up onto the dock, soaked in water.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

Omanyte then went over to Nee and began to playfully splash around; water going everywhere. Omanyte then using Water Gun above Yuuma to stop him climbing up onto the dock determined for him to play along with them. Omanyte then launched another Water Gun, this time into the air to create a rain-like effect dancing and playing around in it with Nee.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 am

Yuma barely ducked in time to avoid the new water gun. He glared but then saw nee motion to him to come over and splash. "... if I have to..." he hesitated then climbed up and crawled over to the two giggling pokemon. He splashed softly at nee but was soon splashed right back by her. He laughed and they played for a few minutes.
"Well nee. . We need to go. Its getting late." Nee looked as if she would cry. She didn't want to leave her new friend. "E...ehhh ... omanyte. . . Do you want to come with us and play with new whenever?" He scratched the back of his head with the trademark sweat drop and awkward smile.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Omanyte smiled happily calling out it's name as, it's many tentacles waved in the air when it spoke. It then made it's way up onto the dock beside Yuma awaiting capture.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

He smiled down at the ommanyte and pulled out the pokeball. He clicked it over omanyte's shell and captured it. Nee cheered that now she had a friend. He hugged Nee then looked at the pokeball. "I will call you Nautilus." He then cliped it to his belt. "Now then... I still need to find a pink frillish!" He walked further down the dock looking through the boards. After hours of searching, he found nothing and gave up. "Nee. . . Let's go check out route 2 real quick."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Docks and the Frillish?   The Docks and the Frillish? H6Q0F8z

The Docks and the Frillish?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1