HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jamester989

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 am

i'm gonna try to make me a Nuzlocke for x and y i want a few suggestions. this will actually be my first nuzlokce let me know if it is too hard core, just right, or not good enough.

(NOTE- ITS NOT EXACTLY A NUZLOCKE ITS MORE LIKE ITS TITLE A POKEMON CHALLENGE. I JUST SAID NUZLOCKE TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I'M TRYING TO GO FOR.)

RULES SO FAR:

1): on each route you are only allowed to use 3 pokeballs. when you use all three you are not allowed to use any more on the route/area.

2): must nickname all caught pokemon.

3): may only have 10 or less of each type of pokeball at one time.

4): you may only have 5 pokemon in one PC box.

5): shiny pokemon loophole- if you find a shiny pokemon you are allowed to catch it under any circumstance.

any other rule ideas? i will update the challenge as more ideas come. thank you thumbs up

Last edited by jamester989 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 am

Nuzlock challenge from what I see you can have as many of each pokeball you only can catch the first pokemon you see on each route no mater what. If you kill it or run you lose your pokemon for that route and the challeng dos not begin untill you have gotten pokeballs.
jamester989

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:28 am

its not exactly a nuzlocke, more like self challenge... i guess
ForFun21
ForFun21

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 am

Looks chill.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 am

Doesn't seem like much of a challenge to me, but it does look like a cute little thing to do to entertain yourself. On a different note, however, I already saved up for the game and it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun when it comes out, regardless of a self issued challenge or not.
jamester989

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am

i don't want it to be too hard cus of all the new pokemon i wanna catch em all not just the first one on each route.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 am

jamester989 wrote:
i don't want it to be too hard cus of all the new pokemon i wanna catch em all not just the first one on each route.

Well then you should try it. You have the final decision after all. If it means anything I'll go ahead and say I fully support your challenge rules.
Sponsored content

pokemon challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon challenge   pokemon challenge H6Q0F8z

pokemon challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1