HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time to train

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

It's time to train Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to train   It's time to train H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 am

1505 words...

Eevee gained 151 exp! Eevee grew to level 24 and learned Covet!
Maiko mana
Maiko mana

It's time to train Empty
PostSubject: It's time to train   It's time to train H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 6:11 am

Day one
It was bright in the morning as maiko got out of bed to get ready to train. She decided she would delicate this whole week to making her pokemon exceptionally stronger. She put on her pokemon belt as she got eevee who had been healed and well rested in the caring hands of nurse joy. They went out into the woods were maiko had prepaired a training course for eevee."alright eevee this week you and I and maby snover are going to be working our muscles". Around the area there was multiple card bored cut outs of pokemon. "Alright eevee lets kick it off by doing a few laps around the pokemon center." Quickly maiko started jogging with eevee around the building making sure to work cardio to increase there speed. Eevee ended up over lapping maiko by a few laps after eevee was much faster lighter and stronger then maiko. Eventually after the 11th lap maiko took a breather as she watched eevee run around the building. "Alright eevee lets get to jumps." There was a very big line of jump bars at least twelve all 3 feet off the ground. She told eevee that te had to hurdle all of them. They started off hurdling each of them at first it was easy for maiko but it soon got very hard but eevee was still very active and was clearing them like it wasn't muc of a big deal after maby 3 times all the way threw eevee had a pant going while maiko was getting exhausted. "Alright eevee it's time for battle training that what all these fake pokemon are for so we can train on them." She decided that she would go over to the first batch of ghost pokemon that were hanging I the air. Alright eevee use bite on haunter. Quickly eevee lept up wards and took a bite out of the fake pokemon as if it were real "good job we've now quick a gengar is behind you use bite again" eevee charged the bored and took a bite out of it again. She then told eevee to use shadow ball on the fake pidgy on the tree. A black ball formed at the mouth of eevee as she launched it at the bored. It missed that's when maiko realized accuracy was going to have to be worked on if they wanted to be good. So for the rest of the day she commands eevee to fire shadow balls at the eevee untill they could hit it while eevee was moving. Later that day "alright eevee lets do this we have been working on this alot today and I think we are getting it down pretty well so lets do it quickly shadow ball!" Eevee sprinted forward as the shadow ball developed and was thrown at the fake pidgy. It connected as it cause the bored to explode. "Good job eevee you did it I'm so proud of you." She lifted eevee up in the air and gave her a hug. Alright lets do it a few more times. "Eevee go for a shadow ball on that caterpi." As eeve charged and made the shadow ball it exploded in eevees face. " oh no eevee are you okay she grabbed her and took her paw and saw that she was just a little tired. Okay we need to take a break so you can be well rested. She gave eevee a few fruits and berries to replenish eevee so she would be a bit better. Alright eevee it's time for bed she brought eevee to bed with her as she turned out the lights and the sun went down they rested for tomorow to get back to work.

Day 2
As the morning sun rose eevee and maiko awoke to a very nice chirping of staraptors in the distance. Alright eevee maiko said "lets get back to the training course." They stepped back out side instead of the running maiko began doing stretches as she told eevee to do stretches aswell. Eevee began lifting her paws and stretching out so she would be nice and flexible for today's activists. "Okay eevee lets to for a light jog again threw the forest so we can get our blood going." As they ran threw the forest they jumped over logs and other things and avoided branches as they ran eventually coming back to the start were all the fake pokemon were at. "Okay eevee lets do this quick attack on that pikachu". Quickly eevees speed was greater then before as it rushed the bored at full speed smashing into crushing it with ease. "Good job eevee now lets do another quick attack on that caterpie." Eevee charged once again as fast as before and took out the caterpie with ease." Nice work eevee you just so good at every thing now that we got quick attack down lets get back to the hard stuff like shadow ball." They practiced shadow ball together again for another few hours as they trained the card bored cut outs started to thin down there wasn't muc left of them they were down to just a few more pokemon cut outs but they could always make more later if they needed. "Alright eevee use bit on gengar again" eevee charged the cut out and took a massive bite out of it that would hurt any ghost pokemon in its path." Alright good job lets do a quick attack on that bagon. Eevee charge the bagon running intro it and knocking it over wit ease. "Now use shadow ball on that craby" it connect with awsome accuracy and exploded destroying the cut out. "Good job eevee I love you so much we are an awsome team I know we can do great things in this world if we keep practicing". They kept on training the small things for awhile before they again began to tire and thought it was necisary to go to bed for awhile before getting any further in there training they got into bed and slept the night away thinking about how tommarow will turn out for the. They still have a lot of work to do.

Day 3
There eyes sprung open as they got ready for the days training list knowing they would be very sore soon. They decided to open today's activists with rocks. Nurse joy had piles of rocks she need moved to a difrent part of the store. They put a bag on eevee giving it a way to carry rocks. Maiko and eevee both grabbed a large amount of rocks to move and began there run to the other part of the island with rocks on there backs and spirit in there eyes as they ran they saw alot of scenery and pokemon in the distance and what she thought looked like a Salamance but couldn't tell. They kept trucking along the road as they neared the building they dropped the rocks into a pile next to the house and left to go get the next load. They crossed the forest again and were back at the center were they got there pad load of rocks to carry of to the house once more. They were nearing the house again when they saw an older gentalmen with some lemonade. He offered them some for all of there hard work. They gladly took it because the were very thirsty and tired they sat there withh the elder and talked wit him to see how his life was going. "So old man how have you been". "We'll young lady I have just been at my house and need these rocks for my fire pit". "That's cool eevee and I are training to get more powerfull so we can be the best and I'm afraid we need to finish our training." " we'll okay ill cya later then" the old man said. They left off again going for the training grounds wich was looking really beaten up now but it's normal sence they have been blowing the heck out of it all week. "So eevee lets get some more training in before the sun gos down once again" they did there useal training shadow balls and quick atacks with bites thrown in as card bored cut outs were being demolish left and right as they couldn't handle the intense fire power of eevee as the onslaught continued on the poster boreds. Eevee again couldn't handle much more of the countless fighting moves as she grew tired and stopped and got on maikos head for awhile as she began to sleep. "Alright I geuss bed time came early okay lets to as they walked back in and started to rest there eyes and fall asleep but just before she told eevee we will go find some reall pokemon to fight tommorow instead of card bored. So they slept for the night and would be of for there adventure tomorow to get things done the right way.

It's time to train
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Other Places :: Fiore, Almia & Oblivia Region :: Oblivia-
Jump to: