HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 am

Zeito Shion was walking down a forested path from Olivine, where he just arrived by boat from the Hoenn region, toward his home town, Ecruteak City. He was born and raised there.
  "How long has it been now? Seven years? I hope no one tries to greet me when I arrive... that would be bad for both me and them..." he thought quietly to himself. He was worried that some of the people who picked on him throughout school were still in town. Though his voice was now average for his age, he refused to talk except to pokemon. Kagerou, a zorua that he recieved when he started elementary school trotted by his side. Shizuka, an ariados who was just recently evolved, was scuttling close behind. Zeito received him as a spinarak when he graduated as a reward for being the top student in the class. Finally, Kuraiha, his nuzleaf was jumping from tree to tree. He had befriended it in the Hoenn region as a seedot. It was left behind in a dark forest and he was sure it would get eaten if he left it, so, he took it in and gave it his affection.
"You ready to see everyone for the first time Kuraiha?" Zeito asked and smiled affectionately at the nuzleaf.
"Did you even explain to him about what these people did to you? For all we know. . . they could pick on him too!" Zorua asked in a worried tone via telepathy.
"I hope to arrive by nightfall so we can avoid those damned people. . . If worse comes then Nuzleaf will get the taste of his first fight. No matter how much I don't want it. .  .  ." Zeito responded quickly.
"I hope it works out fine. I'm worried more about how much stronger they are!! We don't fight much so we don't get very powerful as quickly. Don't get me wrong! I love the way we are right now, it's just that we can't show our faces to them or else we will be in major trouble!!!" Kagerou was now wide-eyed and breathing heavily. He remembered what they did to poor Zeito. They often forced him to watch.
    "Nuzzz?" Kuraiha was confused and tilted his head. "Just a second ago he seemed so happy. Now he is looking down at the ground and looks as if he is about to cry. He must really be happy about being home!" he thought.
"Everything's fine Kuraiha. . . no need to worry." Zeito looked up and smiled but tears were starting to roll down his face.
Night fell and they walked up slowly to the village entrance.
"Ok everyone. Follow my lead very close and carefully. Do not make a sound" He whispered. They all nodded and looked serious. "This is tough. On every street there is at least one of those people! oh I know. . . .. . . Shizuka. Use shadow sneak. be sure you make it wide so we can all fit inside of it and use it as cover so we aren't noticed. The house is straight down that road." He pointed at the street his parents lived on.
    "A-r-r-r-r-riados!" his shadow expanded then shot quickly along the wall and turned into the street. They followed the path that was laid out by the shadow, which darkened the area around it drastically. Right as the house was in sight Zeito heard a familiar voice.
"Hehehe look who's back. I'm sure the top of the class is more powerful than everyone else right? Oh wait. . . how are we supposed to know. He doesn't talk!! Hahaha. Tell me, why are you back?" It was none other than Mazu Riako, the leader of those who picked on Zeito. He remained silent, turned around, and continued walking. "H.. HEY!!!! You can't just go ignoring people!! Hmph, you're worse of a brat then you were when you left! Oh look... your pathetic little zorua. And what do we have here?! An ariados. . .  hmmmm. He looks just as pathetic as he did when he was a spinarak." Mazu got in Shizuka's face while saying that last part.
" a. . . AR-R-R-R-R!!!!!! Ariados was enraged so it sent a spray of its web at his face.
" heh " Zeito couldn't hold in his laughter all the way and chuckled.
"Y..YOUUU!!!! THIS IS FUNNY HUH?!?! THEN HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!"He snatched up the little nuzleaf and sent out his Charmeleon. "Charmeleon. . . how about we show his little friend what fire can do to him. hehehe" He held the nuzleaf over charmeleons tail. He felt the warmth of the flame and began to panic.
"N...NUZZLLEEAAFFF!!!!" Tears filled its eyes from fear.
"L. . . LET HIM GO!!!! ZORUA GRAB KURAIHA!! ARIADOS USE ELCTROWEB!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT HITS HIM. . . JUST. . . DO IT!!!!" Zeito yelled in pure rage. He didn't want to see his beloved pokemon get hurt ever.
    "ohoho! Your voice has gotten deeper! Why do you still hide it like you used to? hmmm? W. . .WHAT?!?! Where's that pathetic nuzleaf?!?!" Mazu looked around and spotted two nuzleaf. "Wait?! what?! How is that possible!! I thought you only had one Nuzleaf!!" he remained oblivious to the fact that there was a huge electrically charged web flying at him and stared at the 2 nuzleaf in disbelief.
CHAR!!! CHARMELEONN!!!" His charmeleon tried to get Mazu's attention  but he was too late. The web snared both of it's victims successfully and it began to shock them.
"aarrgghhh!!!! R-raticate! H-help!!" He sent out a Raticate. "Cut th.. this web!!"
"Raticate!" It snipped at each of the strands, recieving a jolt of electricity each time.
"You really are a heartless bastard!! You'll regret that!!!" He then sent out a Dustox. "Dustox! Blast them with Silver Wind. Charmeleon, Use Ember! Raticate, catch that Nuzleaf!!!"
    "Ok Kagerou you know what to do!" Zeito signaled telepathically.
    " Zor.  .  . ZORUA!!" the extra nuzleaf transformed back into Zorua which shocked the Charmeleon and caused him to cancel Ember mid-attack.  " Zorua!!" he gave a commanding cry. Ariados extended its shadow to the feet of the enemy, which then expanded to ensure that they would all be hit. Nuzleaf created razor sharp wind and concentrated it, intending it for Mazu and and charmeleon who were also prime targets from his angle. Zorua sent a wave of toxic liquid at the group. They all attacked simultaneously! The Shadow sneak alone knocked out dustox. The razor wind left bleeding wounds all over Charmeleon and Mazu. then finally they were all drenched in toxic fluids. it was only a few seconds before the Raticate fainted!
"H. . . HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!? YOU NEVER SAID A WORD!!!!!!" Mazu ignored his wounds and proceeded to freaking out.
"Telepathy with my zorua. . . You're still a dumbass. . . I guess some people can't ever change. And as for your action, You deserve the pain so don't go crying to your mother like someone was picking on you. . . It makes you look immature. One last thing... It doesn't matter how strong your pokemon are. It's the strategy that wins it. Hmph . . . get out of my sight before I decide to inflict more pain on you." He said in a cold sharp voice. Zeito beckoned his pokemon to follow him, then turned around and left as if nothing ever happened.
He walked into his parents home but didn't yell the typical "I'm home" instead he sat down and waited for them to return home from the Tower. His mother and father were assistants for the reconstruction of a tower that was burned down many years ago. After about half an hour, they walked through their door. The mother was first to notice him.
"o... oh! Zeito! hehe... sigh.. how long have you been waiting here?" She was shocked that he had returned.
"about 30 minutes." He stated plainly. His father heard his voice.
"Who the he. . ." He didn't recognize his son's voice. He froze in his tracks from the sight of his son. "Zeito!! Why haven't you visited for seven years?!? It's been a long time!! Damn your voice has changed. Have you started to talk again?!" Zeito just looked at him in disinterest. He was never there for zeito when he came home from school so he grew to dislike him. "so. . . Your feelings toward me still haven't changed." Zeito's father grumbled and went back to his room.
"You really should be nicer to him! He just wants to talk to you. You haven't said a word to us since you left home! And what have you been doing for 7 years?!"
"Travelling, bonding with my pokemon, and seeing new ones."
"I see. But your pokemon haven't advanced very much. Why is that?"
"I avoid fighting wherever possible. I want to be a breeder more than a typical trainer. I don't like hurting pokemon."
"hmm. Good enough of an excuse for me! If you were slacking off I wouldn't be very happy for you right now. Oh and someone gave us this egg. Since you want to be a breeder, here! You could use the experience!!" She handed Zeito an egg.
"Wow! Thank you." He smiled for the first time since he had arrived in Ecruteak.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 am

Word Count: 1523
Exp: 152
Zorua Lvl moved: 19-22
Nuzleaf Lvl moved: 14-17
Moves Learned by Zorua: Scary Face
Item Recieved: Random Type Egg
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 am

(D'ya wanna do more training, or would you like a battle?)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 am

I'm not sure probably more training since Zeito is a pacifist
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 11:40 am

They all went to sleep shortly after. The next day Zeito awoke. He looked around the house. His parents were already at work. " They go to work this early?!" Zeito thought he had awoken early in the morning.
   "Ummmmm look at the time. I'm surprised you even decided to get up!" Kagerou and his other pokemon were already awake.
  "haha wow. 3:00 pm?! Why didn't you wake me up??!!"  Zeito asked jokingly and smiled.
   "because we thought you were worn out from last night."
    "So it wasn't a dream.   .   . Damn it! I feel terrible for Kuraiha.  .  . Is he ok?" Zeito suddenly looked like he was on the verge of tears. Seeing his nuzleaf being handled in such a way had devastated him.
    "He is a bit shaken up and didn't sleep well, health-wise he is in perfect condition. He demands an explanation though. . ."
   "Good.  .  . hopefully I can ease his anxiety. How about Shizuka?  Is he fine?" Zeito asked Kagerou as he walked over to his other pokemon.
   "He seems fine. He slept decent probably due to the strain from the fight." Zeito kneeled beside Kuraiha and examined him carefully. There was a small singe mark on it's back where the flame on charmeleon's tail came in contact with it.
 " That. . . THAT BASTARD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM!!!" he showed no sign of anger on the outside but tears filled his eyes.
     He wanted to practice his first aid skills and immediately grabbed his backpack.
" This shouldn't hurt. . ." Zeito informed the nuzleaf as he applied cool feeling ointment on the burn. He then wrapped the area up in bandage to prevent any possible infections or further injury. " How does that feel? Better I hope." he tilted his head and smiled and closed his eyes  (similar to below except with a few tears)
Le smile:
   "Nuz-Nuzleaf!" it cheered in approval.
    Zeito prepared food for the three pokemon and fed them. He added a medicinal herb to nuzleaf's bowl which he had found in his travels. It didn't taste bad like the normal ones you would buy in a market. As they enjoyed their meals Zeito finally prepared his. He is a vegetarian so made a simple salad.
    "Why do you refuse to eat meat Zeito? It is good and most humans love it and... so do I!" Kagerou was curious as to why he chose to be like that though the answer is obvious!
    "Do i have to answer this?! Really?!!! it's been what? 14 years since we met and you still haven't figured it out!?!?!" I'm not like most people. I care deeply about pokemon. I do not want to see one getting hurt. does that answer your question?" Zeito was legitimately surprised at Kagerou's question.
    " yeeaaa... haha sorry!"
   They left the house shortly after cleaning their mess from their meal.
  "Well, Look who decided to wake up!!" his mom approached Zeito. "Did they get fed up with waiting on food?" she pointed at his pokemon.
    " Actually no! I woke up on my own." he laughed.
  "Well I should hurry back to work! See ya!" his mom darted off and disappeared as quickly as she had appeared. They then headed to the city's edge. There was an old spot he loved from his childhood that he wanted to check up on. As he was walking down the street he noticed Mazu. Zeito looked at him, Mazu stumbled and darted away.
    "Heh.  .  . dumbass" He thought to himself. They arrived at the location without a hitch. It was still here, a hole in the wall that lead into a small forest area. This was his sanctuary during his school years. It was a beautiful escape from the horrors of his everyday life.
"I heard about last night. You sure did put a hurt on Mazu. I even heard your voice isn't so squeaky anymore! It's almost.. scary now... In the words of Mazu." A tall and bulky male showed himself. He was known simply as Don, the one who inflicted the most pain on little Zeito. He glared at him and remained silent. "So you're still mute huh?!? Why don't you show me your scary side?!? Come on!! Let it all out on me!!'
"You'll regret ever saying that. . ." His words pierced through Don like a spear of ice. "I can't give him a single opening to fight back. . . I have to scare him away before he can pull out his pokemon!! Kagerou! Tell Kuraiha to use razor leaf and Razor wind combined!! and tell Shizuka to use scary face!!"
The zorua nodded and barked out commands at the other 2 pokemon. The nuzleaf was preparing his attack, he whipped up strong winds around him then added blade sharp leaves to the maelstrom. The ariados slowly crept toward Don using scary face.. Don was trying to keep his distance. He was overwhelmed by the fact that Zeito hadn't said a word to his pokemon a they were seemingly acting on free will.
"what the hell is going on.. h..hey... im sorry!!" Don was trying to weasel his way out of something he had started.
"It's too late. . . after all. . . You asked for this." As Zeito spoke, Kuraiha released the barrage of leaves and wind upon Don. He, just like Mazu, was covered with wounds. There were one or two gashes even.
". . . Y... you monster...." He ran off crying from the pain and terror. With that, Zeito said farewell to his favorite spot.
" Ok guys we are leaving Ecruteak and headed back to Olivine. Staying here any longer could be dangerous." They left that spot and returned to his parents house. He gathered his things, wrote a short note saying he had to leave, and left the city.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

Word Count: 952
Exp: 95
Nuzleaf Lvl moved: 17- 21
Moves Learned by Nuzleaf: Fake Out
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home H6Q0F8z

Returning Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1