HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Magnus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Finding Magnus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 11:12 pm

The cave, for what it was worth, seemed oddly empty. It was small, and all of the cave walls were visible because of the light that filtered in from the entrance. Still, it was odd. For such a famed cave, the emptiness was oddly unsettling, as if something was making it look empty.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"This isn't right..." Jonathon said, looking around the cave. Walking forward toward the center of the room he tried to find something that was strange. "Hello? Anything in here?" Standing in the center of the room Jonathon realized his tactic wasn't working. Closing his eye and holding out his hands he began to stretch his aura throughout the room. His hope was to either disperse whatever was making the cave so empty, or show whatever it was that he meant no harm.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 pm

As illusions went only as far as the mental and physical plane, the aura showed that the cave was much larger than the image of it led on. Though the aura did not disputed it, it could be used as a guide to go deeper if Jonathon so wished.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 pm

"Whoa..." Jonathon said, seeing the cave as it really was. Keeping his eyes closed he began to follow the cave. "What's in here?" He said, not sure what this cave really contained.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello Jonathon Montoya... a voice spoke in Jonathon's mind. I've wondered when you would finally pay me a visit. At the moment, there seemed to be no source of the voice, as the cave all but seemed empty still. Why is it you pay me a visit today? There is a coming storm, and much to risk by coming here. Memories are a precious thing, and many who come here leave without them. Will you be one of them?
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Jonathon stood still, trying not to show fear. "You're...Uxie. The being of knowledge..." Jonathon said, thinking about what he knew about the lake and the spirit that inhabited it. "I...I need help, and you are said to have infinite knowledge. Could you please tell me something, anything about what I need to do to help Magnus." The trainer fell to his knees. "Please. Don't take me memories Uxie. I've come so far and done so much to try and get Magnus back. Just let me find him and finish this task."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Your heart... is pure, Uxie stated, selfless actions from a youth, how very rare. Though... is this truly the question you wish to ask of me? Your mind isn't at ease, I know that other matters are bothering you. Would you, perhaps, wish to know of that strange ability of yours? Surely that's more important to you...
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Jonathon paused for a moment. Uxie was offering him a chance to understand his powers. No...Magnus was more important. "Thank you for the offer Uxie, but I will decline. Sure my powers are a mystery, and I may never fully understand them, but this task comes first. I've been working to find Magnus for so long that I'm not going to stop here. I'll figure out my powers in my own time."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 7:53 pm

As you wish... Uxie replied, and suddenly appeared with a bright flash in front of Jonathon. The answer that you seek does lie within this Region, though it is long away from this place now. There are other legends of this land besides me. Do not seek a lake, it will lead no where but farther from your goal. Seek the one that was outcast and locked away. Seek the place where its guardian lies in rest, where it was banished. It is there you will find what you seek, but be warned. If you arrive too late, the banished one will rise into this land once again and leave destruction and anger in its wake.

Uxie fell silent after that cryptic message, then disappeared once again, all signs of the Legendary gone. It would say no more.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 am

Jonathon opened his eyes. The room was how it was before, small. Walking out and wading back across the lake he stepped back out onto the route. It was lightly snowing again. "Why is everyone so ambiguous with giving me clues!" He said, sighing to himself. Looking up he saw a mountain in the distance. Something was drawing him too it, as if he would find answers there. Looking first at the city, then back at the lake. "I'll be back." He said as he made his way towards Mount Coronet.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Magnus   Finding Magnus - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Finding Magnus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2