HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto rpg.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Name: Ryuu Fridwolf
Village: doesn’t know
Side:  good
Jutsu's: wind jutsu, wind realise jutsu, lightning jutsu.
Custom Jutsu: Demon Flame Jutsu (blue fire cover’s parts of his body/weapons and able to shoot it as a projectile, downside to it the flames trail from him as he uses it setting things around him on fire.)
Weapons:  dual katanas, Kunai knifes attached to a rope, Shurikin.
Look:
he has a tattoo of a tribal chi dragons wrapped around his arms and a wolf tattoo on his chest
Spoiler:

he also has a seal on his back
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Clan: unknown
History: woke up in a forest one day, not knowing who he was or he came from, he fended off bandits one day using a fight style that felt natural (being the ninjutsu and the other jutsu before losing his memory.), he also hears a voice in his head telling him to do the deeds of evil (demon trapped inside him), this drives him away from people so he doesn’t become influenced by it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm

the ninjas attacked using Fire jutsu coming at Seth not holding back.

a boy wakes up in what seems to be a forest next to a lake (just a very large oasis), he looks around, he scratches his head "Where am I?" he the stares at his reflection in the lake "Who am I?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

One of the two ninja's who attacked Seth became brunt as a crips and was giving off no pulse. The second used a subsatution jutsu with a log to escape, seeing that they was out mached and over powered by one boy.

The boy begins to look around his surroundings to find out where he is and who he maybe.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

the boy looked at him confused, he didn't even know this, all he found was a child's story book with "to my son" scribbled inside. the stories hero was called Ryuu Fridwolf who trapped a demon with in him at the age of 5 and claimed the demons powers for him self which he used to save people. but the book was unfinished. so he didn't answer the question but just stared at the person blankly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

he ran after the boy. he thought that maybe he knew who he was or where he was. he tried to call out to him but no words came out.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 pm

He was now out of breath, he managed to pant out a few words "cat? Got? Tongue?" Once he got his breath back words flooded his mind which poured out his mouth "Where am I? Who are you? Who am I? How are you doing that?" He felt the suns rays beam down it was hot he wished he had a shirt or a poncho being bare chest and bare foot in a desert was not his idea of a nice day out.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm

He nodded and follow the boy with the book in hand think the boy might know something about it, he had no idea what a ninja or Sunagkure was. But he followed him because any where was better in the middle of the dessert. Suddenly sand and smoke explodes into pillars around them, the pillars sink back down into a sand leaving ninjas in there place in unrecognisable uniforms uniforms. The ninja from earlier is amoung the new ones.

"Looks like you're in trouble boy, if you let me out I'll kill them all for you and you afterwards I might even let you run a little. I enjoy a good hunt." A demonic growl echoed through his head, he looked around trying to see if he is imagining it. "Come on boy let me taste some blood, I know you want to taste it also."
"SHUT UP!" He begins to yell repetivly while clutching his head.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 5:58 pm

the ninja using fire release jutsu made a wall of flame attempting to incinerate the ribbons as they got close hoping to create a stalemate. one of the ninjas called out to the others "secure the boy." as they close in around the boy on the sand.

the voice taunted him "they're going to kill you, you're going to die, I'm going to be free, I'm going to drink everyone's blood." the boy got to his feet and yelled "I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP."
as he yell blue flames exploded from him, once they settled the flames covered his hands and feet making it look like he had claws and came out of his head as if he had horns or ears. he teeth became animal like, his eyes bloodshot with glowing irises and dark bags underneath them.

he looked skyward and gave a primal scream sounding like a demon. before disappearing and reappearing in front of different ninjas striking them down with arcs of flames slashing into them. as he ran the sand became glass under his feet.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

the ninja used a substation jutsu with a bag of sand and reappeared behind Seth aim to strike his spine with her kunai knife.

realising he had missed a few ninjas he gave another primal scream and slammed one of his fists into the sand creating a huge fire ball around him emitting shock waves of flames. once the flames died he stood in a glass crater and his hands were moving by them selves making signs that shouldn't be humanly possible with his fingers. all the flames compacted in a small sphere within his hands.
Sponsored content

Naruto rpg. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rpg.   Naruto rpg. H6Q0F8z

Naruto rpg.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Role Playing :: Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: