HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

Off to Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Off to Vacation   Off to Vacation H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 2:43 am

After the battle with Roxanne Lucas thought of the different trips he went with his parents and he remembered Dewford had nice beaches. This made him decide he would go there for a vacation and then he could battle Brawly at the gym. He decided going to the pokemon center would be the best place to start to heal his pokemon for the trip. He casually walked in the pokemon center and gave all his pokemon to the nurse at the counter. As he did this Lucas asked
"Can you please heal my pokemon?"
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

Off to Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Vacation   Off to Vacation H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 am

"Yes" Nurse joy replied as she took the pokemon. After she healed them she returned to Lucas and handed them back. Lucas took them back. He left the pokemon center and went to his parent's analysis lab to say goodbye.
"Hi honey, aw look at all your cute little pokemon, so I guess you got the egg we left for you."
Lucas's mother chimed when she saw him walk in.
"Yeah I need to train them then they will be ready to battle." Lucas replied happily.
"Good Luck son." His father broke in.
"Well I am going to Dewford for my next badge and to vacation at the beach a little." Lucas continued.
"You already got your first badge that is great, we'll be rooting for you along your journey."
His mother exclaimed surprised. Lucas took out his stone badge and his parents marveled at it.
"Well I'm gonna leave soon." Lucas said as her brushed his foot around. His parents hugged him and said goodbye as he walked out the door.
"Know time to figure out how to get to Dewford." Lucas said as he whipped away a tear. While his brain was on leaving his parents they lead to thinking about the flight to Rustboro and all the scenery from the sky. While on the flight he saw a small boat next to a house to the south of Rustboro. Lucas and his pokemon went out the south exit of Rustboro into Route 104. He saw a sign that had arrows pointing different ways and the one that was south said Petalburg Forrest. After a few hours of hiking through the forest he saw a break in the trees. Once out he followed the path and after a little walk he saw a house in the distance.
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

Off to Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Vacation   Off to Vacation H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 am

Lucas ran to the house with the last of his energy. Once there he saw a small dock with a boat docked on it. Above the door was a wooden plaque that said Briny. Lucas knocked weakly and after a minute a old man appeared at the door with a Wingull on his shoulder and said.
"Hello how may i help you, do you need food kid?" Briny asked concerned.
"Yes, I didn't think it would be take this long to find you." Lucas huffed.
"Would you please take me to Dewford?" Lucas finished.
"Sure under two payments."
"What." Lucas sighed.
"Let me feed you and you get that gym badge."
"I'm up for that." Lucas agreed. After a dinner with Briny and meeting his Wingull, Peeko, They set forth for Dewford.
Sponsored content

Off to Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Vacation   Off to Vacation H6Q0F8z

Off to Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1