HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!   Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Percival picked up the Pokeball and let out the Phanpy. "I think I'll name you...Terrain."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!   Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Harper smiles happily that the Phanpy, now Terrain, has joined Percival. Bacon scampers over to Capricus as he was also happy to have a new friend.

"Alright! A new friend has joined us and with that, our adventure has begun!" Harper said.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!   Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 am

"Hehhe, yep!" Percival said with a grin. He put Terrain's Pokeball away. Capricus thumped twice on his scalchop, then grinned. Terrain flapped his ears lightly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!   Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon destiny - Chapter 1: The start of a Journey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2