HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinkets & Trust

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cassius
Cassius

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8zSat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Hello pretties~

This is a two part suggestion aimed at both members and mods alike.

First, members!

After spending a little time scrolling through topics and wandering the abyss of forgotten memories, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of you crave aesthetic pleasantries. By which I mean, images, signatures, avatars, etc.

My forté rests in design; if any of you have images you would like manipulated or made into pretty trinkets for your characters then do not hesitate to ask. I will also be posting in a new topic, a few trainer images that I haven't yet seen around here so that when people want to create new characters, they have a few faces they can look through to see if any of those take their fancy first. It usually saves endless hours battling Google Images and other such places. So keep your eyes open for that!

Anyway, if I get several requests then I'll look into opening a "Shop" of sorts.

Next, Mods!

In direct relation to the design qualities previously mentioned in this little post, I am also a Website Designer and Coder. I have a few websites of my own using Forumotion (Your Host) and write custom CSS for the imagery you have right here on this very page.

I would love to implement some graphical changes and new images onto the site to make it not only easier to navigate, but also more user-eye-friendly.

Also, a note to whoever controls the forum layout currently - You have your subdivisions set up in a 2.1 format. If you upgrade them you'll get a category and topic view which would work WONDERS on here.

Examples of my past and ongoing work are here...

-Click 1-

-Click 2-

-Click 3-

So, if you would like any help making things pretty, I'd love to be of assistance.

That's all from me for now.

Au revoir!

C~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cassius
Cassius

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 3:26 am

I apologise if it seems like advertising. Two of those forums are inactive anyway. The last one being a WIP that won't be ready for quite some time.

Apologies again.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 am

I don't know, whenever I talk sense a fight usually breaks out.

I can't speak for the staff but I believe the only person who works on the graphics is Mystogan. Nightmare used to, but he recently returned and is only a moderator. As for forum layout no ones been eager to see too much change to the forum whenever I post up suggestions. I swear to something that if the staff goes along with this they owe me something because this is something I've tried to bring up before, making the forum more user-eye-friendly.
Cassius
Cassius

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 4:12 am

If there is any possibility of this getting a look in, then I'm sure with the right software and communication methods we could work on it together, C.

If you feel like tag-teaming some possibilities with me, I'm all ears. I do so love indulging in peoples creative ideals.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 am

oh cool I think it would be a great idea, I would love a graphic shop maybe you can pay with some sort of points you earn with every post. Oh well I would like if it would be accepted =3 I have some work for you :D
Sponsored content

Trinkets & Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinkets & Trust   Trinkets & Trust H6Q0F8z

Trinkets & Trust
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1