HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cryptids?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Anyone here believe in cryptids? I'm talking about mysteries that most people deny, such as Bigfoot, or the Chupacabra. I've been looking up things, and there are some pictures and videos that prove the many cryptids that people don't believe in. Don't believe me? I'll upload some pictures if you'd like.
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Well I believe in them especially since I saw a video on the news of a mermaid being captured at open sea, you could see it literally it was not human but at the same time it is, so long story short I believe in them as well :D :
(hope i may post here)
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 pm

(Of course you can post here. XD)
I've seen some photos of atmospheric jellyfish, too. Most of them were fake, but the first one is definitely real. (Although, it's a little blurry.) Do you believe in Nessie (Loch Ness Monster) too?
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah of course D: I saw a lot of videos of it and most of the time it was just a piece of wood but two videos were definetely real although one was blurry you could see it swim and the late after noon. Do you believe in some mythical creatures too ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXPdQqMYW0 watch this, after the first 30 sec look to the right of the video 
and this one has a clear view of one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXiKFcMpyC8
by the way here is nessie for you:
I think it is the last creature on the list of ten here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_369942&feature=iv&src_vid=E7Cd5FWMusE&v=2ykxQwleMo4
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm

XD Oh, have you also heard about the Hibagon or the Skunk Ape? Both are related to Bigfoot (Sasquatch).
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm

NO i have never heard of them what are they ?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
youarereta98
youarereta98

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 am

Ive always had a thing for Mythos and the such. Its always been like a big game of clue, following bread crumbs I cant find until I decide for myself if they are real or not, to me anyway. Lets see, some that Ive gone over with myself. Bigfoot, I truthfully hate the myth of Bigfoot, hes a giant hairy man walking through the woods. Just like all those shows on TV about him, its all for show and spooks, I think of him more like a scooby do special. The Kraken, seeing as Giant squids have just recently been discovered I like to keep my mind open to any aquatic Cryptids, that's assuming the Kraken wasn't just a giant Squid. The Chupacabra, I decided was simply a wolf of some sort with a spinal disease, giving him the weird appearance. Mermaids are another instance of an Aquatic myth, that I tend to lean farther away from, truthfully I've never supported the idea that people can grow gills and fins. On the topic of Aliens, I've always supported them, other worldly beings. Of course, I dont think of them zapping into down to earth from giant saucers in the sky. There are a plethora of galaxy's in this endless universe and I would say .5% of them could probably support human life, that does not mean something cant have adapted to breath something aside from air. But who is to say aliens must be more advance then us? Following the theory of evolution the chances of us being more advanced then them is quite high, especially since I like to think not all planets have as many resources that we have been gifted with. Now if you want to get into a more superstitious type of Cryptid like ghosts or Slenderman or something, I think of them more as a trick of the brain. I do believe in ghosts but other things like that I think can only exist if you allow the to. I'm done, if you want my opinion on something else ask, if not I will keep my mouth shut. ;P
P.S. These are all opinions of myn.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 am

If you believe hard enough then one day, all your dreams will come true.
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

I shall show you all with true evidence of all the cryptids I have talked about here, as well as some bonus ones. ^ ^

Bigfoot:

Atmospheric Jellyfish:

Nessie:

Yeti:

Chupacabra:

Ghoul (Ghost) BEWARE! IF YOU ARE EASILY SCARED, DO NOT OPEN THIS ONE.:
Bryan
Bryan

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 3:49 pm

I've seen the Bigfoot one for a lot of times now. I think that's the real one. Atmospheric jellyfish, I find funny. The third Nessie picture... It looks like a wizard's hat floating over the water. The second Nessie is just some figurine from some resort or something like that. Yeti pictures look fake. That Chupacabra there is- HOW DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME? That isn't even my final form anyway~

...I'm fearless sure. I only fear insects and worms and spiders. Anything else, I'm not afraid. Is the ghoul vulnerable to physical damage or weapon? If so, I'd like to encounter that thing with my fist.
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Atmospheric jellyfish do exist. I can show you some atmospheric/air cryptids if you like. These have definitely been confirmed by scientists to exist. The third Nessie picture is the very first one, by the way. Trust me about the yeti pictures... They're real (well the first one anyway). It's been confirmed by scientists. As for the Chupacabra, you're funny. XD And the Ghouls? I think you can hit them since they themselves can physically hold and eat things (They can eat flesh and act as a normal human) but they're almost IMPOSSIBLE to find. They're usually disguised as a human and there's nothing to tell the difference. The only way to find one is if one is extremely deprived of human flesh. They become like the photo I have shown you.
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Well i don't care if Atmospheric jellyfish exist I only hope I will never meet a ghoul
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, if you don't live in Arab I'm sure you'll be fine. Ghouls live only in Arab I'm pretty sure.
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:17 pm

OOh Thank god, you know i have been researching and they only feed on the dead so i am sure they wouldn't come into a neighborhoud would they?
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Only if they were INCREDIBLY DESPERATE. I put those words in capital letters because coming into a neighborhood would definitely be a last resort for a ghoul. They typically are scavengers like rats and crows, so they would have to be really really REALLY desperate to come into a neighborhood and killing a human in order to eat them.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Heh.. Stated from the Wiki that you linked to. "Last sighting: 2013"
"Country:  Worldwide Distribution, including the United States (Texas, West Virginia), Cyprus, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Syria, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Libya, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom (Glamis, Scotland), Indonesia "
Have fun ;) 
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Seriously reta I am allready scared as hell So please dont make it worse.
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 pm

I did warn you. XD At least they're not Mongolian Death Worms. Now, those are extremely dangerous.
Leo
Leo

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Stop it please I am really scared of them and mongolian death worms only come fore in the Egyptian deserts
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Actually, not Egyptian deserts. Mongolian Death Worms exist near China. The south border of Mongolia, to be exact. That's where it gets its name.
Bryan
Bryan

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am

Pf, don't be scared, Ian. I'll tell you this logic you should use: Stop caring about what something looks like. If you can fight it physically, do it.

If ghouls do exist, how is it the photographer didn't get eaten upon taking the picture, then? I seriously want to go to Arabs.
Card
Card

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 am

Either the camera was a scout camera (you know, one of those flying spy cameras?) or the ghoul was not desperate enough to try and kill the photographer. Ghouls usually avoid killing a human unless desperate.
Sponsored content

Cryptids? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryptids?   Cryptids? H6Q0F8z

Cryptids?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: