HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noon's Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Noon

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Name: Ian Johnson
Nickname: None
Battle Style: Spontaneous, that is, he doesn't usually plan out his attacks. It can yield good results, but it backfires when he battles certain types. He doesn't take time to learn the types and weaknesses, so he'll confidently try a normal attack on a ghost pokemon.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Ian tries to act tough, but it doesn't always work out. He can act like a total jerk to other guys, but he'll go out of his way to be nice to girls. He's a bit afraid of commitment, so he's the type to travel around before anything gets serious, even when it's just friends.
History: Ian was born in the Hoenn region, to be more specific, in Littleroot. He was raised in there, but he was always a bit anti-social and nerdy. While other boys played football, he researched legendary Pokemon. While other boys were chasing girls, he was making a plan to catch these legendary Pokemon. When he reached the middle of high school, he started to work out and become 'tougher'. He was set o becoming a trainer, a self proclaimed Pokemon Hunter. Now, as a senior, he's becoming a real trainer. He's got a very young Scyther, and is planing to start his 'Pokemon Hunter' career.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Scyther
Nickname: Dusk
Level: 12
Moves: Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Pursuit and Leer.
Personality: Dusk is a ruthless Pokemon, which in some sense, makes him a perfect partner for Ian. Although Dusk can be very mean and won't back down, he's a sweet Pokemon to Ian, and is very protective. If he meets another Pokemon or trainer that Ian likes, not always in the romantic sense, Dusk gets extremely jealous and goes very far to make their life uncomfortable.

Last edited by Noon on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rileysaura
rileysaura

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 pm

All that i see tht can be better is the Battle Style, can you expand a little on what exactly 'Spontaneous' is?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Also, it would know the move Pursuit by that level, but I edited for you.
Noon

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

I expanded on the Battle Strategy, sorry about that, and thank you, Quibbloboy.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8zSat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm

XD I like that bit about the Normal-type and Ghost-type. Only one thing: Normal is super effective against Ghost. I keed, I keed! APPROVED.
Sponsored content

Noon's Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noon's Template   Noon's Template H6Q0F8z

Noon's Template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: