HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Training. [Training topic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Ian waited for the moment Reta would say that. ''You've fallen for it'' He said smiling ''Ursaring grab the dratini'' Ursaring grabbed the dratini with a lot of force so it couldn't escape. Now use slash over and over. This would work and hopefull let dratini faint so it would finally be over. The claw's came falling down with a whole lot of strenght and the poor dratini was caught in ursarings grasp.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Reta recalled the Dratini from Ursarings grasp, not from pity but because he had noticed the Pokemon had fainted. "Hm, why does it matter how I treat my Pokemon when you send an Ursaring to sink its giant claws into somebody else's?" Reta didnt really want to make his challenger feel bad about the attack, he just hated the fact that he might of lost in a fair match.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

He looked at the trainer in front of him but there was a reason for it. ''Because I thought it would sink some sense into you if I did.'' He walked towards Ursaring and they gave each other a high five and Ian looked at Reta again saying: ''You're strong but if you just try to be nicer to your pokemon and care for each other your bond will strengthen and so will you, you can become stronger then you will ever imagen'' Ursaring also looked at him with the same understanding in his eyes. Ian looked at Ursaring as he nodded. ''You did a great job Ursaring'' Ian said while giving him another high five before sending him back in his pokeball. ''So do you think you will be able to try it out or do I myself need to knock some sense into you.''
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Reta simply turned around. "The only thing you have taught me is that other people are useless." Without another word he began to walk away, through the forest back towards his destination.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Ian quickly ran towards him not caring if he liked it or not he wanted to get it through his thick skull that pokemon could be better if you see them as your friends instead of objects for achieving your goal. ''Come on why can't you understand that pokemon are not tools and that they should be treated equally'' His felt red with anger like a flame burning in a fireplace. ''Seriously how did you become like this''
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

More Training. [Training topic]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2